Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
(a) She has to be at work in the morning.
(b) She is too close to stop.
(c) Tomorrow is her birthday.
(d) Tomorrow is her daughter's birthday.
2. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
(b) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(c) Josh O'Day's parents.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer.
3. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
(a) Battle between Death and Physician.
(b) Painting of Dr. Salk.
(c) da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.
(d) da Vinci's Last Supper.
4. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
(a) He cross lanes of traffic.
(b) He drives the wrong way on the highway.
(c) He stalls out in front of her.
(d) He forces her into a ditch.
5. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
(a) Cry and grow angry.
(b) Laugh or cry.
(c) Laugh or grow angry.
(d) Laugh or brood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
2. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
3. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
4. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
5. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)