Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
(a) A club foot.
(b) A cataract.
(c) A missing foot.
(d) A missing hand.
2. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
3. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) He does not have beer.
(b) He does not have enough money.
(c) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(d) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
4. What is a direct donation?
(a) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(b) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(c) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(d) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
5. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(b) Loyalty to the patient.
(c) Good surgical skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
2. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
3. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
4. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
5. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)