|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Dr. Archer tell Victor Voss in Chapter 22 that the second transplant will be postponed?
(a) There was another patient higher on the organ list.
(b) There was no available operating room.
(c) There was a problem with his insurance.
(d) There was trouble with the harvest.
2. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
(a) Jeremiah Parr.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Raj Mohandas.
(d) Aaron Levi.
3. Who is Mark Hodell?
(a) An internist at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(b) A surgeon at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(c) The president of Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(d) A surgeon at Mass Gen and Abby's boyfriend.
4. Why do the police believe the van drove into the water in Chapter 23?
(a) The driver was shot in the head.
(b) The driver was trying to commit suicide.
(c) The driver did it on purpose.
(d) The driver jumped from the van.
5. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
2. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
3. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
4. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
5. Why does a nurse ask Victor Voss to leave his wife's side in Chapter 22?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)