|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
(a) Food poisoning.
2. For what reason does Dr. Archer tell Victor Voss in Chapter 22 that the second transplant will be postponed?
(a) There was trouble with the harvest.
(b) There was another patient higher on the organ list.
(c) There was no available operating room.
(d) There was a problem with his insurance.
3. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Ask Mark the truth about the Bayside transplant team.
(b) Go to Vermont to investigate the hospital where Nina Voss' donor heart was harvested.
(c) Gather information on heart transplant patients at Bayside.
(d) Check into Dr. Archer's finances.
4. Where is Abby placed after Tarasoff pulls over to the side of the road in Chapter 24?
(a) Into the back of a police car.
(b) Into the trunk of another car.
(c) Back in her hospital room.
(d) Back in her house.
5. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) The killer.
(c) The coroner.
(d) Bill Archer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
2. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
3. Why does a nurse ask Victor Voss to leave his wife's side in Chapter 22?
4. Who refuses to leave Abby's bedside in Chapter 26?
5. What color is the van Abby continuously sees following her?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)