|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
(c) Lack of sleep.
2. Who takes Abby home in Chapter 22?
3. What was Abby's blood alcohol level after her accident as Katzka reveals in Chapter 23?
(a) Less than the legal level, but high.
(c) More than three times the legal level.
(d) More than twice the legal level.
4. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
(a) The nursing supervisor.
(c) Vivien Chao.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
5. What is Amity Medical Supply?
(a) The medical supply company that furnishes Nina's medical supplies.
(b) The medical supply company Abby refers her patients to.
(c) The medical supply company katzka called to learn more about succinylcholine.
(d) The company Victor Voss sent five million dollars to the night before Nina's transplant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
2. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
3. Who is the doctor in charge of Abby's case when she is brought into the hospital in Chapter 22?
4. How old is Josh O'Day?
5. What is succinylcholine?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)