|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wonderland?
(a) A game the boys play on the ship.
(b) A secret hiding place under a staircase.
(c) A playground on the ship.
(d) A specil game room on the ship.
2. Why do the police believe the van drove into the water in Chapter 23?
(a) The driver jumped from the van.
(b) The driver was trying to commit suicide.
(c) The driver was shot in the head.
(d) The driver did it on purpose.
3. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(b) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(d) Mark Hodell.
4. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Brenda Hainey.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Bernard Katzka.
5. What is Nina Voss' prognosis now that the organ selling operation has been shut down?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She will die, but not for a long time.
(c) She will survive for a while on a new drug.
(d) She will recover with some limitations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
2. Who is Oleg Boravoy?
3. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
4. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
5. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)