|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they find in this building Katzka and Lundquist search in Chapter 24?
(a) Stolen patient records.
(b) Stolen medical supplies.
(d) An operating room.
2. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
(b) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) The nursing supervisor.
(d) Vivien Chao.
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Returning from a two week vacation.
(b) Going home from a business trip.
(c) Going home from work.
(d) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
4. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
(a) A bank account under his mother's name.
(b) An account under his secretary's name.
(c) An account in London.
(d) A Cayman Island account.
5. What does Nina Voss overhear her husband saying to the doctors in Chapter 3?
(a) She is too young to die.
(b) She needs a new heart at any cost.
(c) She is costing him too much money with her illness.
(d) She needs to die faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Abby and Katzka go to escape the van that attempts to run them down in Chapter 21?
2. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
3. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
4. What does Abby say is the worst time of the day in Chapter 20?
5. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)