|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they find in this building Katzka and Lundquist search in Chapter 24?
(a) An operating room.
(c) Stolen patient records.
(d) Stolen medical supplies.
2. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
(a) Another surgery.
(b) A wait and see approach.
(d) Broad spectrum antibiotics.
3. Whose body do Mark and Abby learn was found in the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Colin Wettig.
(b) Aaron Levi.
(c) Bill Archer.
(d) Ivan Tarasoff.
4. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(a) Loyalty to the patient.
(b) Good surgical skills.
5. In Chapter 24, what does Abby realize her blood samples in the ER were used for?
(a) To test for fatal illnesses.
(b) To fake her murder.
(c) To set her up for murder.
(d) Tissue matching.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Katzka tell Abby is in this surprise account?
2. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
3. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
4. What is Shu-Shu?
5. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)