|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
(a) That she does not want treatment.
(b) That she would like to die.
(c) That she does not want morphine.
(d) That she wants to go home.
2. Where does Nina Voss say some people believe the soul is?
(a) The stomach.
(b) The brain.
(c) The heart.
(d) The liver.
3. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
(a) Bernard Katzka.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Brenda Hainey.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
4. What company does Yakov learn owns the ship in which he is traveling?
(a) Allied Medical.
(b) Alexsei Incorporated.
(c) Atlantis Insurance Company.
(d) Sigayev Company.
5. What question is Abby asked in Chapter 24 in response to her question of why?
(a) Who wouldn't want that much money?
(b) What else should they do to make sure everyone has what they need?
(c) What would you do for the person they love?
(d) Why not?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
2. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
3. What is Wonderland?
4. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
5. What does Abby say is the worst time of the day in Chapter 20?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)