|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
(a) Money and investments.
2. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
(a) Dr. Bill Archer.
(b) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(c) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(d) Dr. Mark Hodell.
3. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
(b) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(c) A check for a million dollars.
(d) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
4. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
5. To where does Abby follow the doctor she saw coming out of Amity Medical Supplies?
(a) A house outside Boston.
(b) The airport.
(c) The marina where Mark keeps his boat.
(d) A container yard in the industrial waterfront.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
2. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
3. What organ does Mark and his partners want to take from Abby in Chapter 25?
4. Who shoots Mark in Chapter 25?
5. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)