|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is MICU?
(a) Master Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Myopathic Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Medical Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Modern Intensive Care Unit.
2. What question is Abby asked in Chapter 24 in response to her question of why?
(a) Why not?
(b) Who wouldn't want that much money?
(c) What else should they do to make sure everyone has what they need?
(d) What would you do for the person they love?
3. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
4. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
(b) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Dr. Mark Hodell.
5. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
(a) They are killing people for their organs.
(b) They are raiding mortuaries for organs.
(c) They are taking organs from volunteers.
(d) They are growing organs for sale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nina Voss' prognosis now that the organ selling operation has been shut down?
2. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
3. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
4. In Chapter 8, who does Abby see in her dreams?
5. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)