|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(b) She came to the police station to make a statement.
(c) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
(d) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
2. Why does Katzka hesitate to call Abby in Chapter 23?
(a) He thinks he is falling in love with her.
(b) He does not want to catch her with Mark.
(c) He does not want to bother her.
(d) He does not want to talk to her in front of his cop buddies.
3. Who does Abby discover is the head of the Russian conspiracy to buy and sell body parts in Chapter 24?
(a) Dr. Zwick.
(b) Dr. Hodell.
(c) Dr. Archer.
(d) Dr. Tarasoff.
4. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
5. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) He was a drug addict.
(b) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
(c) It was not suicide.
(d) He was drunk before his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
3. What is the color of the door that Yakov says is always locked in Chapter 14?
4. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
5. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)