|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Gather information on heart transplant patients at Bayside.
(b) Ask Mark the truth about the Bayside transplant team.
(c) Check into Dr. Archer's finances.
(d) Go to Vermont to investigate the hospital where Nina Voss' donor heart was harvested.
2. Where is Yakov at the end of Chapter 19 when he is caught by Gregor?
(a) On the bridge sleeping.
(b) On deck sleeping.
(c) On deck watching the helicopter.
(d) On the bridge watching the helicopter.
3. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
(a) Red Eye.
(b) Red Moon.
(c) Red Blood.
(d) Red Current.
4. What is Nina Voss' prognosis now that the organ selling operation has been shut down?
(a) She will die, but not for a long time.
(b) She will survive for a while on a new drug.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She will recover with some limitations.
5. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
(a) Twenty thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lands on the boat that fascinates Yakov and frightens Aleksei in Chapter 14?
2. For what reason does Dr. Archer tell Victor Voss in Chapter 22 that the second transplant will be postponed?
3. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
4. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
5. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)