|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has redecorated.
(b) Elaine has brought her children back home.
(c) Elaine has disappeared.
(d) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
2. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To get his stuffed animal.
(b) To get his favorite book.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
3. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
(a) A club foot.
(b) A missing foot.
(c) A cataract.
(d) A missing hand.
4. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) It was not suicide.
(b) He was drunk before his death.
(c) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
(d) He was a drug addict.
5. Whose name does Abby see on a blood vial in Chapter 23?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Nina Voss.
(c) Pete DiMatteo.
(d) Vivien Chao.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
2. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
3. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
4. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
5. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)