|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question is Abby asked in Chapter 24 in response to her question of why?
(a) What would you do for the person they love?
(b) Why not?
(c) What else should they do to make sure everyone has what they need?
(d) Who wouldn't want that much money?
2. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
(a) He broke a line.
(b) He got a call from his wife.
(c) He decided he could not win.
(d) He was called into the hospital.
3. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
4. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Bill Archer.
5. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
(a) Twenty thousand dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
2. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
4. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
5. What building does Katzka and Lundquist search in the aftermath of Abby's disappearance in Chapter 24?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)