|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Abby concerned about Mark in Chapter 22?
(a) His gun is missing.
(b) His yacht is not at the marina.
(c) His car is home, but he is not.
(d) He is not answering his pages.
2. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(b) Dr. Bill Archer.
(c) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(d) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
3. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) Brain contusion.
(b) A midbrain hemorrhage.
(c) Brain swelling.
(d) A broken skull.
4. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
(a) To race.
(b) To run a seaside clinic.
(c) To show up his friends.
(d) To escape the city.
5. Who does Katzka learn in Chapter 23 works for the Russian mafia?
(b) Ivan Tarasoff.
(d) Oleg Boravoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organ does Mark and his partners want to take from Abby in Chapter 25?
2. Who is Mark Hodell?
3. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
4. Why does Abby attempt to escape the hospital after her accident in Chapter 22?
5. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)