|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(b) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
(c) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
(d) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
2. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
(a) What she did to help Josh O'Day get a heart.
(b) What she and Dr. Levi spoke about the night he disappeared.
(c) What she and Dr. Hodell did to Nina Voss.
(d) What she said to Elaine after the funeral.
3. Where is Yakov at the end of Chapter 19 when he is caught by Gregor?
(a) On deck sleeping.
(b) On deck watching the helicopter.
(c) On the bridge sleeping.
(d) On the bridge watching the helicopter.
4. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
(a) He thinks she might have an allergic reaction.
(b) He dislikes their smell.
(c) He dislikes who sent them.
(d) He thinks they are not suited to her.
5. Who is Mark Hodell?
(a) The president of Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(b) An internist at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(c) A surgeon at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(d) A surgeon at Mass Gen and Abby's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katzka hesitate to call Abby in Chapter 23?
2. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
3. Why does Abby attempt to escape the hospital after her accident in Chapter 22?
4. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
5. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)