|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Vivien Chao.
(d) Colin Wettig.
2. What is UNOS?
(a) United Notion for Organism Software.
(b) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
(c) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(d) United Network for Organ Sharing.
3. What organ does Mark and his partners want to take from Abby in Chapter 25?
(a) Her liver.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her kidney.
(d) Her spleen.
4. What medication is Abby injected with that allows Mark to prepare her for surgery?
5. What is succinylcholine?
(a) An antibiotic.
(b) A pain reliever.
(c) A paralyzing drug.
(d) A hallucinogen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many doctors are named in the lawsuit regarding the death of Karen Terrio as discussed in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
3. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
4. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
5. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)