|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
(a) She has to be at work in the morning.
(b) She is too close to stop.
(c) Tomorrow is her birthday.
(d) Tomorrow is her daughter's birthday.
2. How does Abby feel about riding on Mark's sailboat in Chapter 10?
(a) She wants to sail to Europe on it.
(b) She loves it.
(c) She is seasick the whole time.
(d) She wants to pilot it.
3. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
(a) Battle between Death and Physician.
(b) Painting of Dr. Salk.
(c) da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.
(d) da Vinci's Last Supper.
4. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
(a) Laugh or grow angry.
(b) Laugh or cry.
(c) Laugh or brood.
(d) Cry and grow angry.
5. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
2. What is a direct donation?
3. What topic does Abby suggest all doctors are afraid to discuss, as stated in Chapter 4?
4. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
5. What company does Yakov learn owns the ship in which he is traveling?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)