|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
(a) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(b) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(c) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer.
2. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
(b) To get his favorite book.
(c) To get his stuffed animal.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
3. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
(a) It is diseased.
(b) It is large.
(c) It is misshapen.
(d) It is small.
4. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(b) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
(c) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
(d) Friends of Uncle Misha.
5. How old is Josh O'Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
2. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
3. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
4. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
5. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)