|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) A broken skull.
(b) Brain swelling.
(c) A midbrain hemorrhage.
(d) Brain contusion.
2. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
(a) Vivien tells her she ought to take some blame.
(b) Vivien insists someone has to stand up for the Josh O'Days at Bayside.
(c) Vivien tells her to forget about it all and just focus on the future.
(d) Vivien tells her no one should take blame.
3. Why is Abby afraid to go to work in the opening pages of Chapter 6?
(a) She is afraid one of her patients is dying.
(b) She is afraid she will be fired.
(c) She is afraid of facing Nina Voss.
(d) She is afraid of facing Dr. Wettig.
4. What is a direct donation?
(a) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(b) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(c) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(d) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
5. Who arrives late at Dr. Archer's for the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(b) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(c) Dr. Aaron Levi and his wife, Elaine.
(d) Dr. Raj Mohandas and his wife, Alain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
2. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
4. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
5. What does Nina Voss overhear her husband saying to the doctors in Chapter 3?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)