|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
(d) Money and investments.
2. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
(a) Gimme Shelter.
(b) Gimme More.
(c) Gimme Help.
(d) Gimme Kindness.
3. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
(a) Vivien tells her she ought to take some blame.
(b) Vivien insists someone has to stand up for the Josh O'Days at Bayside.
(c) Vivien tells her to forget about it all and just focus on the future.
(d) Vivien tells her no one should take blame.
4. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To get his favorite book.
(b) To get his stuffed animal.
(c) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
5. What is a direct donation?
(a) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(b) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(c) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(d) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
2. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
3. How old is Josh O'Day?
4. What is MICU?
5. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)