|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
(a) Gimme Shelter.
(b) Gimme Kindness.
(c) Gimme More.
(d) Gimme Help.
2. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
(b) Food poisoning.
3. What does Abby find on the x-ray of the post-op fever patient's chest in Chapter 8?
(b) An enlarged heart.
(d) Nodules in the lungs.
4. In Chapter 8, who does Abby see in her dreams?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
5. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
(a) Dr. Bill Archer and Dr. Colin Wettig.
(b) Mark and Dr. Bill Archer.
(c) Jeremiah Parr and Victor Voss.
(d) Dr. Aaron Levi and Victor Voss?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
2. What is a direct donation?
3. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
5. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)