|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
(a) An impacted tooth.
(b) The donated heart.
(c) The surgical site.
(d) An infection.
2. How does Abby feel about riding on Mark's sailboat in Chapter 10?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She wants to sail to Europe on it.
(c) She is seasick the whole time.
(d) She wants to pilot it.
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Going home from a business trip.
(b) Returning from a two week vacation.
(c) Going home from work.
(d) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
4. What is a direct donation?
(a) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(b) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(c) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(d) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
5. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
(a) It is misshapen.
(b) It is diseased.
(c) It is small.
(d) It is large.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
2. To whose room is Abby called in Chapter 8?
3. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
4. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
5. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)