|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(b) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
(c) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(d) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
2. What does Nina Voss overhear her husband saying to the doctors in Chapter 3?
(a) She needs a new heart at any cost.
(b) She is too young to die.
(c) She needs to die faster.
(d) She is costing him too much money with her illness.
3. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) He does not have enough money.
(b) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(c) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(d) He does not have beer.
4. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
(a) A new necklace.
(b) Dog feces.
(c) Pig intestines and a heart.
(d) A box of medical books.
5. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
2. Whose body do Mark and Abby learn was found in the end of Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 7, from what port does the reader learn the freight ship is traveling?
4. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)