|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(a) Loyalty to the patient.
(b) Good surgical skills.
2. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
(b) Three times.
3. To whose room is Abby called in Chapter 8?
(a) Brenda Hainey.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Nina Voss.
(d) Mary Allen.
4. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
5. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
(a) He broke a line.
(b) He got a call from his wife.
(c) He was called into the hospital.
(d) He decided he could not win.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
2. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
3. How old is Josh O'Day?
4. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
5. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)