|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(b) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
(c) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
(d) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
2. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
3. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
(c) Food poisoning.
4. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
5. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To get his stuffed animal.
(b) To get his favorite book.
(c) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
2. Where is Yakov from?
3. Whose body do Mark and Abby learn was found in the end of Chapter 10?
4. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
5. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)