|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
(a) They like that she got a heart for Josh O'Day.
(b) They like that she stood up to Parr.
(c) They like her singing.
(d) They are reacting to a joke.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
(a) What caused his death.
(b) Who he was, who is family is.
(c) What race he was.
(d) What economic background he had.
3. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
(a) She is too close to stop.
(b) Tomorrow is her birthday.
(c) She has to be at work in the morning.
(d) Tomorrow is her daughter's birthday.
4. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Vivien Chao.
(d) Colin Wettig.
5. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
(a) Red Eye.
(b) Red Current.
(c) Red Blood.
(d) Red Moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
2. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
4. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
5. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)