|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
(a) Another surgery.
(b) Broad spectrum antibiotics.
(c) A wait and see approach.
2. Who is Mark Hodell?
(a) An internist at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(b) A surgeon at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(c) The president of Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(d) A surgeon at Mass Gen and Abby's boyfriend.
3. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Josh O'Day's parents.
(b) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
4. Whose body do Mark and Abby learn was found in the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Aaron Levi.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Ivan Tarasoff.
5. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) On a visit to her father's house.
(b) A welcoming picnic for new house staff.
(c) At a disposition for a law suit.
(d) A party in college.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
2. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
3. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
4. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
5. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)