|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NEOB?
(a) New England Organ Bank.
(b) New Edge Oregon Bank.
(c) New England Orange Band.
(d) No End Originates Below.
2. Why is Abby afraid to go to work in the opening pages of Chapter 6?
(a) She is afraid one of her patients is dying.
(b) She is afraid she will be fired.
(c) She is afraid of facing Nina Voss.
(d) She is afraid of facing Dr. Wettig.
3. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
(b) Going home from a business trip.
(c) Returning from a two week vacation.
(d) Going home from work.
5. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To get his favorite book.
(b) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
(c) To get his stuffed animal.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
2. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
3. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
5. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)