|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby find on the x-ray of the post-op fever patient's chest in Chapter 8?
(a) Nodules in the lungs.
(c) An enlarged heart.
2. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) A midbrain hemorrhage.
(b) A broken skull.
(c) Brain contusion.
(d) Brain swelling.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
(a) Who he was, who is family is.
(b) What economic background he had.
(c) What race he was.
(d) What caused his death.
4. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
(a) He believes she will recover.
(b) He does not want her organs donated.
(c) He wants a second opinion.
(d) He wants her to die naturally.
5. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
(a) They like that she got a heart for Josh O'Day.
(b) They are reacting to a joke.
(c) They like her singing.
(d) They like that she stood up to Parr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
2. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
3. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
4. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)