|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
(b) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(c) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(d) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
2. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(c) Good surgical skills.
(d) Loyalty to the patient.
3. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Vivien Chao.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Bill Archer.
4. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
5. What is MICU?
(a) Myopathic Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Modern Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Master Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Medical Intensive Care Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
2. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
3. To whose room is Abby called in Chapter 8?
4. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
5. Why is Abby afraid to go to work in the opening pages of Chapter 6?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)