|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other organ(s) that could have been harvested from the donor does Dr. Wettig express concern about in Chapter 12?
(a) The kidneys.
(b) The lungs.
(c) The liver.
(d) The spleen.
2. How does Abby feel about riding on Mark's sailboat in Chapter 10?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She wants to sail to Europe on it.
(c) She is seasick the whole time.
(d) She wants to pilot it.
3. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
(a) A wait and see approach.
(b) Another surgery.
(c) Broad spectrum antibiotics.
4. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) A welcoming picnic for new house staff.
(b) A party in college.
(c) On a visit to her father's house.
(d) At a disposition for a law suit.
5. How does Abby embarrass the security guards in Chapter 13?
(a) Running from them.
(b) Cussing at them.
(c) Showing them her tampons during a search of her locker.
(d) Undressing in front of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
2. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
3. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
4. How many doctors are named in the lawsuit regarding the death of Karen Terrio as discussed in Chapter 6?
5. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)