|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Diana Casanova.
(b) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Dr. Lawrence Kunstler.
2. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
3. What does SICU stand for?
(a) Second Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Spinal Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Special Intensive Care Unit.
4. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
(a) da Vinci's Last Supper.
(b) Battle between Death and Physician.
(c) Painting of Dr. Salk.
(d) da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.
5. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
(a) Their anniversary.
(b) Her graduation day.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) His birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
2. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
4. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
5. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)