|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
(b) Going home from work.
(c) Returning from a two week vacation.
(d) Going home from a business trip.
2. Why does Judith slash a sleeve of her blouse in Chapter 11?
(a) It is a symbol of the violence that has invaded her life.
(b) It is a symbol of a heart cut by grief.
(c) It is a symbol of death.
(d) It is a symbol of the possibility of life renewed.
3. Where does Nina Voss say some people believe the soul is?
(a) The brain.
(b) The liver.
(c) The heart.
(d) The stomach.
4. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Vincent Voss.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
5. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
(a) They have increased in plantiffs.
(b) They have been settled.
(c) They have been approved for litigation.
(d) They have been dropped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
2. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
3. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
4. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
5. What is MICU?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)