|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Mark Hodell.
2. What occupation does Yakov wish he was allowed to participate in?
(a) Fast Food.
(d) Pick pocketing.
3. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
(a) That she does not want treatment.
(b) That she wants to go home.
(c) That she does not want morphine.
(d) That she would like to die.
4. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
(a) He believes she will recover.
(b) He does not want her organs donated.
(c) He wants a second opinion.
(d) He wants her to die naturally.
5. How old is Josh O'Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
2. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
3. What lands on the boat that fascinates Yakov and frightens Aleksei in Chapter 14?
4. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
5. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)