|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) Brain swelling.
(b) Brain contusion.
(c) A midbrain hemorrhage.
(d) A broken skull.
2. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
(a) Help her resist the evils of modern medicine.
(b) Help her cure her cancer with prayer.
(c) Help her face her death without medication.
(d) Help her accept God before she dies.
3. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
(b) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(c) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(d) A check for a million dollars.
4. What does Abby find on the x-ray of the post-op fever patient's chest in Chapter 8?
(b) Nodules in the lungs.
(c) An enlarged heart.
5. What is MICU?
(a) Medical Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Modern Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Master Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Myopathic Intensive Care Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
2. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
3. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
4. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
5. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)