|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) A welcoming picnic for new house staff.
(b) On a visit to her father's house.
(c) A party in college.
(d) At a disposition for a law suit.
2. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
(a) Red Blood.
(b) Red Moon.
(c) Red Current.
(d) Red Eye.
3. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
(a) Archer, Zwick, and Mohandas.
(b) Archer, Wettig, and Hodell.
(c) Zwick, Mohandas, and Tarasoff.
(d) Mohandas, Wettig, and Tarasoff.
4. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
(a) He believes his mother is looking for him.
(b) He does not think he can learn English.
(c) He wants to return to Uncle Misha.
(d) He does not think he will like living in America.
5. What does SICU stand for?
(a) Second Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Special Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Spinal Intensive Care Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
2. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
3. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
4. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)