|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
(a) Call for a priest.
(b) Make a speech.
(c) Attempt CPR.
2. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
(a) Aaron Levi.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Ivan Tarasoff.
(d) Colin Wettig.
3. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Bill Archer.
(b) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(d) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
4. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
(a) Jeremiah Parr.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Bill Archer.
(d) Vincent Voss.
5. Where does Nina Voss say some people believe the soul is?
(a) The liver.
(b) The brain.
(c) The heart.
(d) The stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
3. What does Mary Allen's niece accuse Abby of when she arrives at the hospital after her aunt's death in Chapter 12?
4. What is UNOS?
5. How many doctors are named in the lawsuit regarding the death of Karen Terrio as discussed in Chapter 6?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)