|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other organ(s) that could have been harvested from the donor does Dr. Wettig express concern about in Chapter 12?
(a) The spleen.
(b) The kidneys.
(c) The liver.
(d) The lungs.
2. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
(a) They have been approved for litigation.
(b) They have been settled.
(c) They have been dropped.
(d) They have increased in plantiffs.
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Going home from a business trip.
(b) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
(c) Returning from a two week vacation.
(d) Going home from work.
4. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
(a) Aaron Levi.
(b) Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Bill Archer.
5. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
(a) Dog feces.
(b) A box of medical books.
(c) A new necklace.
(d) Pig intestines and a heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
2. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
3. Who is Jeremiah Parr?
4. What is NEOB?
5. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)