|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is UNOS?
(a) United Network for Organ Sharing.
(b) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
(c) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(d) United Notion for Organism Software.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
(a) Who he was, who is family is.
(b) What race he was.
(c) What economic background he had.
(d) What caused his death.
3. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) A welcoming picnic for new house staff.
(b) On a visit to her father's house.
(c) At a disposition for a law suit.
(d) A party in college.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
(a) The steroids she is receiving.
(b) The anti-rejection medication she is taking.
(c) The long stay in the hospital.
(d) The soul of the young boy whose heart she has.
5. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
(a) The deck.
(b) The navigator's quarters.
(c) The engine room.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Yakov from?
2. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
3. What does SICU stand for?
4. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
5. Why is the cook irritated when Yakov and Aleksei visit him in Chapter 14?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)