|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the cook irritated when Yakov and Aleksei visit him in Chapter 14?
(a) A mouse is running wild in the kitchen.
(b) The boys are getting in his way.
(c) The captain is being mean to him.
(d) The demanding passengers in the aft cabin are asking for a special meal.
2. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
(a) da Vinci's Last Supper.
(b) Painting of Dr. Salk.
(c) Battle between Death and Physician.
(d) da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.
3. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
(b) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer.
4. Who is Leonard Mapes?
(a) One of Abby's patients.
(b) The doctor who delivers the donor heart for Nina Voss.
(c) The ambulance driver who delivered the heart for Josh O'Day.
(d) The doctor performing Nina Voss' transplant.
5. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
(a) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) The nursing supervisor.
(d) Vivien Chao.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
2. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
3. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
4. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
5. What does SICU stand for?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)