|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina Voss overhear her husband saying to the doctors in Chapter 3?
(a) She needs to die faster.
(b) She is too young to die.
(c) She needs a new heart at any cost.
(d) She is costing him too much money with her illness.
2. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
(b) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Dr. Colin Wettig.
3. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
(a) Dr. Bill Archer and Dr. Colin Wettig.
(b) Dr. Aaron Levi and Victor Voss?
(c) Mark and Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Jeremiah Parr and Victor Voss.
4. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) A check for a million dollars.
(b) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(c) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(d) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
5. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To get his favorite book.
(d) To get his stuffed animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
2. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
3. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
4. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
5. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)