|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
2. What procedure does Mary Allen question and nearly refuse to accept in Chapter 11?
(a) A chest tube.
(c) A lung removal.
(d) Pain therapy.
3. What other organ(s) that could have been harvested from the donor does Dr. Wettig express concern about in Chapter 12?
(a) The liver.
(b) The lungs.
(c) The spleen.
(d) The kidneys.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
(a) The steroids she is receiving.
(b) The long stay in the hospital.
(c) The anti-rejection medication she is taking.
(d) The soul of the young boy whose heart she has.
5. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
(a) He cross lanes of traffic.
(b) He stalls out in front of her.
(c) He forces her into a ditch.
(d) He drives the wrong way on the highway.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
2. In Chapter 8, who does Abby see in her dreams?
3. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
5. Why is Abby afraid to go to work in the opening pages of Chapter 6?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)