|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leonard Mapes?
(a) One of Abby's patients.
(b) The ambulance driver who delivered the heart for Josh O'Day.
(c) The doctor performing Nina Voss' transplant.
(d) The doctor who delivers the donor heart for Nina Voss.
2. What is UNOS?
(a) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
(b) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(c) United Notion for Organism Software.
(d) United Network for Organ Sharing.
3. What does SICU stand for?
(a) Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Second Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Spinal Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Special Intensive Care Unit.
4. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
(a) Aaron Levi.
(b) Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Bill Archer.
5. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
(a) Money and investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
2. Why is the cook irritated when Yakov and Aleksei visit him in Chapter 14?
3. Where is Yakov from?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
5. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)