|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
(a) He wants to return to Uncle Misha.
(b) He does not think he will like living in America.
(c) He believes his mother is looking for him.
(d) He does not think he can learn English.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
(a) The soul of the young boy whose heart she has.
(b) The long stay in the hospital.
(c) The anti-rejection medication she is taking.
(d) The steroids she is receiving.
3. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) She is not a cop.
(b) She might get in his way.
(c) Someone might recognize her.
(d) It might be dangerous.
4. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
(a) Liability release forms.
(b) Donor records.
(c) History records.
(d) Surgical notes.
5. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) Return to medical school.
(c) Confess to murder.
(d) See a psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
2. Why is the cook irritated when Yakov and Aleksei visit him in Chapter 14?
3. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
4. Who is Leonard Mapes?
5. What is NEOB?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)