|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What what caused the death of the family member Abby sees in her dreams in Chapter 8?
(a) Hit by a car.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Diabetes complications.
2. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
(a) She stole the heart intended for his wife.
(b) She is a bad doctor.
(c) She killed another patient.
(d) She parked in his parking spot.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
(a) What race he was.
(b) What caused his death.
(c) Who he was, who is family is.
(d) What economic background he had.
4. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
(d) Food poisoning.
5. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
(b) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
(c) She came to the police station to make a statement.
(d) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
2. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
3. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
4. What is Amity Medical Supply?
5. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)