|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NEOB?
(a) No End Originates Below.
(b) New England Organ Bank.
(c) New England Orange Band.
(d) New Edge Oregon Bank.
2. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
3. What is Shu-Shu?
(a) Yakov's nickname.
(b) Yakov's stuffed toy.
(c) Aleksei's stuffed toy.
(d) Aleksei's nickname.
4. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
(a) Aaron Levi.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Raj Mohandas.
5. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Aaron Levi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
2. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
4. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
5. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)