|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
(a) That she wants to go home.
(b) That she does not want morphine.
(c) That she would like to die.
(d) That she does not want treatment.
2. What is NEOB?
(a) New England Organ Bank.
(b) No End Originates Below.
(c) New England Orange Band.
(d) New Edge Oregon Bank.
3. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has brought her children back home.
(b) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
(c) Elaine has disappeared.
(d) Elaine has redecorated.
4. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
(b) Three times.
5. In Chapter 16, what do Abby and Vivien tell Dr. Tarasoff they think the Bayside transplant team is doing?
(a) Buying organs to sell to desperate patients.
(b) Refusing organ transplants to the poor.
(c) Orchestrating the sale of human organs.
(d) Killing patients to take their organs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
2. What company does Yakov learn owns the ship in which he is traveling?
3. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
4. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
5. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)