|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NEOB?
(a) New England Organ Bank.
(b) No End Originates Below.
(c) New England Orange Band.
(d) New Edge Oregon Bank.
2. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
(a) An account in London.
(b) A Cayman Island account.
(c) A bank account under his mother's name.
(d) An account under his secretary's name.
3. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) Someone might recognize her.
(b) She is not a cop.
(c) It might be dangerous.
(d) She might get in his way.
4. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Ask Mark the truth about the Bayside transplant team.
(b) Check into Dr. Archer's finances.
(c) Go to Vermont to investigate the hospital where Nina Voss' donor heart was harvested.
(d) Gather information on heart transplant patients at Bayside.
5. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
(a) Gimme Shelter.
(b) Gimme More.
(c) Gimme Kindness.
(d) Gimme Help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nina Voss say some people believe the soul is?
2. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
3. What is Shu-Shu?
4. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
5. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)