|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
(a) The deck.
(b) The engine room.
(c) The navigator's quarters.
(d) The kitchen.
2. Where is Yakov at the end of Chapter 19 when he is caught by Gregor?
(a) On the bridge watching the helicopter.
(b) On deck watching the helicopter.
(c) On the bridge sleeping.
(d) On deck sleeping.
3. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(b) Dr. Diana Casanova.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Dr. Lawrence Kunstler.
4. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Colin Wettig.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Mark Hodell.
5. Who is Leonard Mapes?
(a) The ambulance driver who delivered the heart for Josh O'Day.
(b) One of Abby's patients.
(c) The doctor who delivers the donor heart for Nina Voss.
(d) The doctor performing Nina Voss' transplant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
3. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
4. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
5. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)