|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
(d) Three times.
2. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
(a) The nursing supervisor.
(b) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) Vivien Chao.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
(a) What economic background he had.
(b) What caused his death.
(c) Who he was, who is family is.
(d) What race he was.
4. What does Abby find on the x-ray of the post-op fever patient's chest in Chapter 8?
(c) Nodules in the lungs.
(d) An enlarged heart.
5. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(b) Video games.
(c) Instant Messaging.
(d) Internet shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many doctors are named in the lawsuit regarding the death of Karen Terrio as discussed in Chapter 6?
2. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
3. What does Mary Allen's niece accuse Abby of when she arrives at the hospital after her aunt's death in Chapter 12?
4. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
5. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)