|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
(a) An account under his secretary's name.
(b) A Cayman Island account.
(c) An account in London.
(d) A bank account under his mother's name.
2. What is Amity Medical Supply?
(a) The medical supply company that furnishes Nina's medical supplies.
(b) The medical supply company katzka called to learn more about succinylcholine.
(c) The medical supply company Abby refers her patients to.
(d) The company Victor Voss sent five million dollars to the night before Nina's transplant.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
(a) What race he was.
(b) What economic background he had.
(c) Who he was, who is family is.
(d) What caused his death.
4. What what caused the death of the family member Abby sees in her dreams in Chapter 8?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Diabetes complications.
(d) Hit by a car.
5. In Chapter 7, from what port does the reader learn the freight ship is traveling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Yakov at the end of Chapter 19 when he is caught by Gregor?
2. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
3. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
4. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
5. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)