|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
(a) An impacted tooth.
(b) The donated heart.
(c) An infection.
(d) The surgical site.
2. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
(a) Laugh or brood.
(b) Laugh or cry.
(c) Cry and grow angry.
(d) Laugh or grow angry.
3. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
(a) The engine room.
(b) The deck.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The navigator's quarters.
4. In Chapter 8, who does Abby see in her dreams?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
5. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
(a) Another surgery.
(c) Broad spectrum antibiotics.
(d) A wait and see approach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
2. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
3. Why is Abby afraid to go to work in the opening pages of Chapter 6?
4. What does Mary Allen's niece accuse Abby of when she arrives at the hospital after her aunt's death in Chapter 12?
5. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)