|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
(a) Dog feces.
(b) A new necklace.
(c) Pig intestines and a heart.
(d) A box of medical books.
2. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
(b) She came to the police station to make a statement.
(c) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(d) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
3. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
(a) To arrest her.
(b) Someone went to the press about Mary Allen.
(c) To fire her.
(d) To give her papers for a lawsuit.
4. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) Bill Archer.
(d) Colin Wettig.
5. In Chapter 8, who does Abby see in her dreams?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
2. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
3. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
4. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
5. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)