|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
(a) The steroids she is receiving.
(b) The soul of the young boy whose heart she has.
(c) The anti-rejection medication she is taking.
(d) The long stay in the hospital.
2. What does Nina Voss find on the back of the card that came with her wildflowers in Chapter 18?
(a) A cryptic note from Dr. Archer.
(b) A message from Vivien Chao.
(c) A note from her lover.
(d) Abby's phone number.
3. How did Hennessy die as discussed in Chapters 15-16?
(a) Carbon monoxide from an old furnace.
(b) Carbon monoxide from a faulty oven.
(d) Car accident.
4. What does Abby say is the worst time of the day in Chapter 20?
5. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Diana Casanova.
(b) Dr. Bill Archer.
(c) Dr. Lawrence Kunstler.
(d) Dr. Aaron Levi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
2. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
3. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
4. Who is waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
5. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)