|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
(a) He dislikes who sent them.
(b) He thinks she might have an allergic reaction.
(c) He thinks they are not suited to her.
(d) He dislikes their smell.
2. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Bill Archer.
3. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
4. How much money does Katzka tell Abby is in this surprise account?
(a) Two million dollars.
(b) A thousand dollars.
(c) Three million dollars.
(d) A hundred dollars.
5. In Chapter 16, what do Abby and Vivien tell Dr. Tarasoff they think the Bayside transplant team is doing?
(a) Refusing organ transplants to the poor.
(b) Buying organs to sell to desperate patients.
(c) Orchestrating the sale of human organs.
(d) Killing patients to take their organs.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Abby follow the doctor she saw coming out of Amity Medical Supplies?
2. Where is the first place Yakov takes a finally well Aleksei in Chapter 14?
3. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
4. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)