|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
(a) To give her papers for a lawsuit.
(b) To arrest her.
(c) Someone went to the press about Mary Allen.
(d) To fire her.
2. What procedure does Mary Allen question and nearly refuse to accept in Chapter 11?
(a) A lung removal.
(c) A chest tube.
(d) Pain therapy.
3. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
(b) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(c) She came to the police station to make a statement.
(d) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
4. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
(a) They are raiding mortuaries for organs.
(b) They are killing people for their organs.
(c) They are taking organs from volunteers.
(d) They are growing organs for sale.
5. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
(c) Food poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
2. What does Abby find on the x-ray of the post-op fever patient's chest in Chapter 8?
3. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
4. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
5. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)