|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
(a) They have been settled.
(b) They have been dropped.
(c) They have been approved for litigation.
(d) They have increased in plantiffs.
2. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
(a) Help her resist the evils of modern medicine.
(b) Help her face her death without medication.
(c) Help her cure her cancer with prayer.
(d) Help her accept God before she dies.
3. Why is Abby afraid to go to work in the opening pages of Chapter 6?
(a) She is afraid of facing Dr. Wettig.
(b) She is afraid one of her patients is dying.
(c) She is afraid of facing Nina Voss.
(d) She is afraid she will be fired.
4. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
(a) Lying about her credentials.
(b) Selling organs for profit.
5. What is succinylcholine?
(a) An antibiotic.
(b) A pain reliever.
(c) A hallucinogen.
(d) A paralyzing drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
2. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
3. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
4. What is UNOS?
5. What does Nina Voss find on the back of the card that came with her wildflowers in Chapter 18?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)