1. Where is Yakov from?
2. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
3. What occupation does Yakov wish he was allowed to participate in?
(b) Fast Food.
(c) Pick pocketing.
4. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
(a) A missing foot.
(b) A cataract.
(c) A missing hand.
(d) A club foot.
5. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(b) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(c) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
(d) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
6. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) To get his stuffed animal.
(c) To get his favorite book.
(d) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
7. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
(a) Twenty thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
This section contains 4,945 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)