|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny tell Romilda Vane Harry actually has a tattoo of on his chest, even though this is also a lie?
(a) A Hungarian Horntail.
(b) A flying car.
(c) A broomstick.
(d) A golden snitch.
2. How is Tonks acting when Harry encounters her in the castle while she is on her way to meet Dumbledore?
(a) She's so upset she doesn't even talk.
(b) Very excited.
(c) Very panicked.
3. How does Harry feel about not being able to complete the one homework assignment Dumbledore gives him?
(a) Horribly guilty.
(b) Not bad -- he thinks the assignment is a waste anyway.
(d) Neither good or bad.
4. Where does Harry plan to go right after leaving Hogwarts?
(a) On the lam.
(c) Back to the Dursleys'.
(d) Back to the Burrow.
5. What does school rumor suggest Harry tattooes on his chest?
(a) A picture of his mother.
(b) A Gryffindor.
(c) A hippogriff.
(d) A picture of his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the novel comes to an end, what does Harry view as his next big quest?
2. Who gives Harry chocolates laced with love potion?
3. Which noteworthy person does not attend Dumbledore's funeral?
4. What gift does Harry offer Kreacher and Dobby as thanks for their help?
5. What tool does Harry use to try to track Malfoy in the castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mission does Dumbledore put Harry on after he returns from Christmas break?
2. Why does Dobby appear with Kreacher when Harry summons Kreacher while in the hospital wing with Ron?
3. Why is Fleur angry over Mrs. Weasley's comments and actions about Bill after the battle at Hogwarts?
4. What does Harry think he sees flying off into the distance after Dumberdore's funeral concludes?
5. Why is Ron pleased that Gryffindor loses its Quidditch match to Hufflepuff, even though he's a member of the Gryffindor team?
6. Where does Dumbledore finally tell Harry he goes when he is absent from Hogwarts?
7. What mission does Lupin go on for Voldemort?
8. What is the only thing that allows Harry to break free from Dumbledore's immobilizing spell when the two of them return from the cave?
9. Why is Harry so angry when he meets with Dumbledore after bumping into Professor Trelawney in the hallway?
10. Who does Harry and Dumbledore learn Voldemort blames for the two sets of murders that he commits himself?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)