|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mission does Harry give to Kreacher while he is in the hospital wing with Ron?
(a) To spy on Dumbledore.
(b) To spy on Snape.
(c) To follow Harry in secret and protect him from attackers.
(d) To follow Draco Malfoy.
2. What injury does Harry suffer from during Gryffindor's Quidditch match with Hufflepuff?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A sprained ankle.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A cracked skull.
3. What tool does Harry use to try to track Malfoy in the castle?
(a) Nothing; he doesn't try to track Malfoy.
(b) A glass eye Dumbledore gives him.
(c) His special Potions book.
(d) The Marauder's Map.
4. How do Ron, Hermione, and Harry return to Hogwarts after the Christmas break?
(a) By train.
(b) By the Floo Network.
(c) With body guards, per the Ministry's request.
(d) By broomstick.
5. What Horcrux does Dumbledore already destroy?
(a) He doesn't destroy any Horcruxes yet.
(b) Slytherin's necklace.
(c) The Pensieve.
(d) Marvolo's ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severus do to Dumbledore when Dumbledore says, "Please, Severus"?
2. Who does Harry kiss after Gryffindor wins the Quidditch tournament?
3. What happens to Hagrid's hut during the battle at Hogwarts?
4. How old does Harry discover his special Potions book to be?
5. How is Tonks acting when Harry encounters her in the castle while she is on her way to meet Dumbledore?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Harry and Dumbledore learn Voldemort blames for the two sets of murders that he commits himself?
2. What factors motivate Kreacher and Dobby's allegiance to Harry?
3. How does Harry avoid having Snape learn about his secret Potions textbook?
4. Why do Fred and George make fun of Harry and Ron being forced to slice meat by hand?
5. What mission does Lupin go on for Voldemort?
6. What reason is finally disclosed, at Bill's bedside, as to why Tonks is looking so unhappy and unhealthy throughout the novel?
7. What are the motives behind the two sets of murders that Voldemort commits?
8. What is the only thing that allows Harry to break free from Dumbledore's immobilizing spell when the two of them return from the cave?
9. Why is Ron pleased that Gryffindor loses its Quidditch match to Hufflepuff, even though he's a member of the Gryffindor team?
10. What does Dumbledore explain really happens when the young Tom Riddle/Voldemort confronts Morfin?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)