|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny tell Romilda Vane Harry actually has a tattoo of on his chest, even though this is also a lie?
(a) A flying car.
(b) A Hungarian Horntail.
(c) A broomstick.
(d) A golden snitch.
2. What tapestry does Harry have to pass to get to the seventh floor?
(a) One of Sam the Silly teaching snakes to slither.
(b) One of Joan the Jester teaching horses to hop.
(c) One of David the dreadful teaching fairies to fly.
(d) One of Barnabus the Barny teaching trolls to do ballet.
3. Where does Dumbledore request he be buried?
(a) On school grounds.
(b) Back in the small town he grew up in.
(c) In the Forbidden Forest.
(d) In the Ministry of Magic.
4. What mission does Harry give to Kreacher while he is in the hospital wing with Ron?
(a) To follow Draco Malfoy.
(b) To follow Harry in secret and protect him from attackers.
(c) To spy on Snape.
(d) To spy on Dumbledore.
5. What year students are allowed to take their Apparating test?
(a) Fifth year.
(b) Seventh year.
(c) Sixth year.
(d) Fourth year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry feel about not being able to complete the one homework assignment Dumbledore gives him?
2. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Burrow on Christmas Day?
3. How long does Hagrid know Aragog?
4. Who does Harry kiss after Gryffindor wins the Quidditch tournament?
5. What is Harry wearing, on Dumbledore's orders, as they approach Hogwarts after their trip to the cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dumbledore finally tell Harry he goes when he is absent from Hogwarts?
2. What is the only thing that allows Harry to break free from Dumbledore's immobilizing spell when the two of them return from the cave?
3. Who does Harry and Dumbledore learn Voldemort blames for the two sets of murders that he commits himself?
4. What reason does Dumbledore give as to why Voldemort's appearance changes so much over the years?
5. Why is Fleur angry over Mrs. Weasley's comments and actions about Bill after the battle at Hogwarts?
6. What suggestion does Hermione give Harry about getting the memory he needs from Slughorn?
7. What are the motives behind the two sets of murders that Voldemort commits?
8. Which Hogsmeade resident is doing the work of the Death Eaters, even though it is against her will?
9. What reason is finally disclosed, at Bill's bedside, as to why Tonks is looking so unhappy and unhealthy throughout the novel?
10. What do Kreacher and Dobby report back to Harry after Harry sends them out on a mission to observe Draco?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)