|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ron, Hermione, and Harry return to Hogwarts after the Christmas break?
(a) By train.
(b) By broomstick.
(c) With body guards, per the Ministry's request.
(d) By the Floo Network.
2. Where do students go to take their final Apparition test?
(a) The dining hall.
(b) The Forbidden Forest.
(d) Hagrid's hut.
3. What item of Hepzibah's does Voldemort become engrossed by?
(a) Hufflepuff's first wand.
(b) Slytherin's necklace.
(c) Ravenclaw's first robe.
(d) The sword of Gryffindor.
4. What does Harry do to increase his chances in getting the memory he needs from Slughorn?
(a) He takes a sip of Felix Felicis.
(b) He takes all of the Felix Felicis in one giant gulp.
(c) He enlists Ron and Hermione to help in secret.
(d) He casts a spell on Slughorn.
5. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Burrow on Christmas Day?
(a) Hermione's parents.
(b) Mrs. Dursley.
(d) Percy Weasley.
6. What tapestry does Harry have to pass to get to the seventh floor?
(a) One of Barnabus the Barny teaching trolls to do ballet.
(b) One of Sam the Silly teaching snakes to slither.
(c) One of David the dreadful teaching fairies to fly.
(d) One of Joan the Jester teaching horses to hop.
7. After he encounters Dumbledore once the Dark Mark appears over Hogwarts, what does Draco threaten to do?
(a) Bring Death Eaters into the castle.
(b) Tell a secret that Dumbledore is hiding for many years.
(c) Kill Harry.
(d) Kill Dumbledore.
8. What nickname does Lavender Brown call Ron?
9. What happens to the first person who partially succeeds in Apparating?
(a) She splits herself perfectly in half.
(b) She totally disappears.
(c) She leaves her leg behind.
(d) She reappears -- but without her clothes.
10. What item does Harry use to save his life after he drinks poisoned mead?
(a) A bezoar.
(b) A rat's tail.
(c) A piece of house elf hair.
(d) A magic bean.
11. How does Hepzibah die?
(a) She dies naturally.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She is still alive, actually.
(d) She goes insane.
12. What injury does Harry suffer from during Gryffindor's Quidditch match with Hufflepuff?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A sprained ankle.
(d) A cracked skull.
13. What do Harry and Dumbledore need to give the door blocking the cave in order for it to open?
(b) One drop of Felix Felicis.
(c) A phoenix feather.
(d) A piece of hair.
14. What does the memory Harry obtains from Slughorn show?
(a) That Slughorn doesn't even know what a Horcrux is.
(b) That Slughorn never does tell Voldemort about Horcruxes.
(c) That Slughorn lies to Voldemort about Horcruxes.
(d) That Slughorn does indeed tell Voldemort about Horcruxes.
15. Who is sent for to discuss the future of the school after the battle?
(a) The top student in each class.
(b) The governing board.
(c) The prefects.
(d) The heads of houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Horcrux does Dumbledore already destroy?
2. What ghost is in the restroom that Malfoy is in when Harry finds him?
3. How long does Hagrid know Aragog?
4. Who comes to Malfoy's rescue after Harry and Mafoly fight in the bathroom?
5. Where do Dumbledore and Harry Apparate to while first searching for Horcruxes?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)