|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Snape make fetch drinks when Bellatrix and Narcissa arrive?
2. What family item does Merope sell in her desperate attempt to get money?
(a) Her baby.
(b) Slytherin's necklace.
(c) All of her jewelry.
(d) A dagger.
3. Why is Draco eager to begin a new year at Hogwart's?
(a) Because he has some awesome new dress robes.
(b) Because he is given a new mission from Voldemort.
(c) Because he can finally beat Harry in Quidditch.
(d) Because he knows a way to get Hermione suspended.
4. What is an Inferi?
(a) A corpse bewitched by a dark wizard.
(b) A person who other wizards look down on.
(c) A little bug that spies on good wizards.
(d) A poisonous bat sent out by a dark wizard.
5. Who is invited to join Professor Slughorn for lunch on the train to Hogwarts?
(b) All of these answers is correct.
6. How does Slughorn introduce Harry at his lunch for selected students while on the train to Hogwarts?
(a) As "the chosen one".
(b) As "Harry Potter".
(c) As "he who MUST be named".
(d) As "the prophet".
7. What equipment is Harry not allowed to bring to his first detention of the year with Snape?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His quill.
(c) Protective gloves.
(d) His wand.
8. Who hands out the new schedules for Gryffindor students at the start of a new year at Hogwarts?
(a) Professor McGonagall.
(b) The house prefects.
(d) They just appear on the breakfast tables.
9. Which Weasley son is still not talking to his parents?
10. How long is it since Dumbledore is at the Dursley's house?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 20 years.
11. Where do Harry, Ron, and Hermione go after Quidditch tryouts?
(a) To the Gryffindor common room.
(b) To the library.
(c) To Hogsmeade.
(d) To Hagrid's.
12. What family line does Marvolo Gount come from?
13. What reason does Dumbledore give for taking so long in the bathroom at Slughorn's house?
(a) He doesn't know how a muggle toilet works.
(b) He doesn't find the bathroom.
(c) He gets caught up in a muggle magazine.
(d) He is sick.
14. Who arrives just in the nick of time to calm Harry down when he's upset about the stolen goods being sold in Hogsmeade?
15. Who does Ron ask to the Christmas party?
(a) Lavender Brown.
(b) No one, he's not invited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Weasley's magic clock stuck at now that Voldemort returns?
2. How do the other children respond to the young Tom Riddle at the orphanage?
3. Where does Dumbledore take Harry for a private talk before they enter the Burrow?
4. What does Mrs. Weasley do as soon as she sees that Harry is reasonably okay from his journey to the Burrow?
5. According to Snape, why is Voldemort angry with Lucius Malfoy?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)