|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Hogsmeade selling stolen items?
(d) Mr. Weasley.
2. Who does Harry ask to the Christmas party, as a friend?
3. Why is Hagrid late to the opening feast at Hogwarts?
(a) He is on a secret mission.
(b) He also gets stuck on the train.
(c) He is visiting his half-brother, Grawp.
(d) He is attacked by one of his pets.
4. After Ron kisses Lavender Brown, why does Harry find it so difficult to talk to Ron?
(a) Because Harry is mad at him.
(b) Because he and Lavender are inseparable.
(c) Because Harry is really, really jealous.
(d) Because Ron only wants to talk about Lavender.
5. When does Harry experience his first Apparating?
(a) When he is fleeing from Dementors.
(b) When he is a very young baby.
(c) With Dumbledore.
(d) When he is fighting Voldemort.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Slughorn introduce Harry at his lunch for selected students while on the train to Hogwarts?
2. What does Harry supposedly spike Ron's pumpkin juice with the morning of a Quidditch game?
3. What happens to the first person who partially succeeds in Apparating?
4. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Burrow on Christmas Day?
5. What state is Harry's room in when Dumbledore arrives to pick him up from the Dursleys'?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)