|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mysterious object does Dumbledore take off from his shelf during his first private lesson with Harry?
(a) The Pensieve.
(b) The Gryffindor sword.
(c) The Sorting Hat.
(d) An egg that Faux lays.
2. What item does Harry use to save his life after he drinks poisoned mead?
(a) A bezoar.
(b) A rat's tail.
(c) A piece of house elf hair.
(d) A magic bean.
3. How does Tonks look when Harry first sees her at the Burrow?
(a) Her hair is blue and she's making a fish face.
(b) Pale and thin.
(c) Happy and healthy.
(d) Very overweight and perhaps sick.
4. What does Dumbledore insist Harry and the Weasleys have when they go into Hogsmeade to go shopping?
(a) Magic brooms.
(b) Invisibility cloaks.
(c) Only Hagrid.
(d) Body guards.
5. What does Snape inform Harry that his detention task is?
(a) Cleaning up cauldrons.
(b) Making Snape lunch.
(c) Going through old school records.
(d) Sorting out rotten from good flobberworms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Weasley do as soon as she sees that Harry is reasonably okay from his journey to the Burrow?
2. Who hands out the new schedules for Gryffindor students at the start of a new year at Hogwarts?
3. What does Fudge say his purpose of his meeting with the Prime Minister is?
4. How is the Prime Minister's schedule phone call with the president "rearranged"?
5. What is the reason for the visit to Marvolo Gaunt's house?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)