|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Draco eager to begin a new year at Hogwart's?
(a) Because he knows a way to get Hermione suspended.
(b) Because he can finally beat Harry in Quidditch.
(c) Because he has some awesome new dress robes.
(d) Because he is given a new mission from Voldemort.
2. How is the Prime Minister's schedule phone call with the president "rearranged"?
(a) Wizards shut down all phone service.
(b) The phone call is not rearranged in any way.
(c) The president is made to forget about it.
(d) Time freezes so the call can come in later.
3. Where do Harry, Ron, and Hermione go when they sneak away from the Weasleys while visiting Hogsmeade?
(a) To Hogwarts.
(b) To grab butterbeer at a local pub.
(c) To follow Draco.
(d) To find Hagrid.
4. With whom does Harry have to do private lessons at Hogwart's this year?
(a) Professor Trelawney.
(b) Professor Flitwick.
(c) Professor Snape, again.
5. Why does Snape say that Defense Against the Dark Arts is an ever-evolving field?
(a) Because no student is ever smart enough to learn it all.
(b) Because it is a beautiful study, much like art.
(c) Because the Dark Arts are always changing.
(d) Because they've have so many different teachers over the years.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Harry have to report to Snape's office for his first detention of the year?
2. Why can Snape not reveal to Narciss and Snape where the Order of the Phoenix hideout is?
3. What does Merope request as she lay dying?
4. How many points is Gryffindor docked because of Harry's delay in getting off the train?
5. Who is invited to join Professor Slughorn for lunch on the train to Hogwarts?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)