|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives just in the nick of time to calm Harry down when he's upset about the stolen goods being sold in Hogsmeade?
2. According to Snape, why is Voldemort angry with Lucius Malfoy?
(a) Because he lies to him.
(b) Because he allows himself to be captured.
(c) Because he is too protective of Draco.
(d) Because he doesn't kill Harry Potter when he has the chance.
3. What is Slughorn's favorite treat?
(a) Candied pineapple.
(b) Chocolate malt balls.
(c) Anything with cinnamon in it.
(d) Peach rings.
4. What potion does Professor Slughorn challenge his students to make on the first day?
(a) The Draught of Frivolity.
(b) The Draught of Endless Luck.
(c) The Draught of Living Death.
(d) The Draught of Invisibility.
5. Who does Harry think is behind Katie's attack?
(a) Voldemort himself.
(b) Professor Snape.
(c) Draco Malfoy.
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Snape say that Defense Against the Dark Arts is an ever-evolving field?
2. What animal does the Prime Minister's Junior Minister act like?
3. What equipment is Harry not allowed to bring to his first detention of the year with Snape?
4. What bad news does Lupin bring to the Burrow on Harry's birthday?
5. Which Weasley son is still not talking to his parents?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)