|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose memory do Dumbledore and Harry first use to explore Voldemort's childhood?
(a) Bob Ogden.
(b) Mr. Weasley.
(d) Mrs. Weasley.
2. What does Fudge say his purpose of his meeting with the Prime Minister is?
(a) To discuss the function of a rubber duck, since no muggle can understand it.
(b) To announce some new wizard farming initiatives.
(c) He wants to introduce him to his successor.
(d) To ask the Prime Minister and his wife over for dinner.
3. What sound from the painting on the wall lets the Prime Minister of Muggles know that the Minister of Magic is requesting a meeting?
(a) Three chimes of a bell.
(b) A clock that announces 13 o'clock.
(c) A loud zap.
(d) A soft cough.
4. Where is Katie Bell moved to for her recovery after she is attacked?
(a) Her family's house.
(b) The hospital wing.
(c) St. Mungo's Hospital.
(d) The Ministry of Magic.
5. What sign in the street lets Harry know Dumbledore arrives?
(a) He sees a broomstick in the yard.
(b) He sees a bright light.
(c) The streetlight goes out.
(d) He hears a loud "crack".
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell does Tonks use to fix up Harry's nose?
2. Who hands out the new schedules for Gryffindor students at the start of a new year at Hogwarts?
3. What is Slughorn's favorite treat?
4. What does Professor Slughorn offer as a reward to the student who makes the best potion on the first day of class?
5. Who does Harry unintentionally practice "Levicorpus" on for the first time?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)