|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Slughorn introduce Harry at his lunch for selected students while on the train to Hogwarts?
(a) As "the chosen one".
(b) As "he who MUST be named".
(c) As "the prophet".
(d) As "Harry Potter".
2. What does Fudge say his purpose of his meeting with the Prime Minister is?
(a) To announce some new wizard farming initiatives.
(b) To discuss the function of a rubber duck, since no muggle can understand it.
(c) He wants to introduce him to his successor.
(d) To ask the Prime Minister and his wife over for dinner.
3. Who is not on the Gryffindor Quidditch team this year?
(a) Katie Bell.
(b) Neville Longbottom.
(c) Ginny Weasley.
(d) Ron Weasley.
4. Who does Tonks send a message to in Hogwarts about Harry being late to the opening feast?
(a) Professor Umbridge.
(d) Professor Trelawney.
5. Where do Harry, Ron, and Hermione go when they sneak away from the Weasleys while visiting Hogsmeade?
(a) To find Hagrid.
(b) To Hogwarts.
(c) To grab butterbeer at a local pub.
(d) To follow Draco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Harry, Ron, and Hermione go after Quidditch tryouts?
2. At what time does Harry have to report to Snape's office for his first detention of the year?
3. What is Slughorn's favorite treat?
4. How is the Prime Minister's schedule phone call with the president "rearranged"?
5. Why does Snape say that Defense Against the Dark Arts is an ever-evolving field?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)