|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snape inform Harry that his detention task is?
(a) Sorting out rotten from good flobberworms.
(b) Cleaning up cauldrons.
(c) Going through old school records.
(d) Making Snape lunch.
2. What does Mrs. Weasley do as soon as she sees that Harry is reasonably okay from his journey to the Burrow?
(a) Sends him to bed.
(b) Feeds him.
(c) Starts doing his laundry.
(d) Makes him take a shower.
3. Where do Harry, Ron, and Hermione go when they sneak away from the Weasleys while visiting Hogsmeade?
(a) To follow Draco.
(b) To find Hagrid.
(c) To Hogwarts.
(d) To grab butterbeer at a local pub.
4. How does Slughorn introduce Harry at his lunch for selected students while on the train to Hogwarts?
(a) As "he who MUST be named".
(b) As "the chosen one".
(c) As "the prophet".
(d) As "Harry Potter".
5. How is the Prime Minister's schedule phone call with the president "rearranged"?
(a) The president is made to forget about it.
(b) Time freezes so the call can come in later.
(c) The phone call is not rearranged in any way.
(d) Wizards shut down all phone service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Weasley son is still not talking to his parents?
2. Whose memory do Dumbledore and Harry first use to explore Voldemort's childhood?
3. What does Fudge say his purpose of his meeting with the Prime Minister is?
4. Who is it discovered that Merope is in love with?
5. What reason does Harry give Hagrid and Mrs. Weasley about why they incorrectly think he has slipped away from the group while shopping in Hogsmeade?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)