|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Harry's room in when Dumbledore arrives to pick him up from the Dursleys'?
(a) All of his belongings are sold by the Dursleys.
(b) A filthy mess.
(c) He's packed and ready to go.
(d) He's locked back under the staircase.
2. What exciting news does Arthur Weasley have for Harry about his work at the Ministry of Magic?
(a) He discovers the meaning behind a rubber duck.
(b) He can guarantee Harry a job once he's done at Hogwart's.
(c) He's promoted.
(d) He's now working undercover.
3. How are students introduced at Professor Slughorn's lunch on the train to Hogwarts?
(a) By a poem Slughorn writes.
(b) By being read a letter another professor writes about them.
(c) By being asked to give a speech about themselves.
(d) By a description of their parents.
4. What sound from the painting on the wall lets the Prime Minister of Muggles know that the Minister of Magic is requesting a meeting?
(a) A clock that announces 13 o'clock.
(b) A loud zap.
(c) Three chimes of a bell.
(d) A soft cough.
5. What does Dumbledore insist Harry and the Weasleys have when they go into Hogsmeade to go shopping?
(a) Body guards.
(b) Magic brooms.
(c) Invisibility cloaks.
(d) Only Hagrid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad news does Lupin bring to the Burrow on Harry's birthday?
2. Who is Rufus Scrimgeour?
3. With whom does Harry have to do private lessons at Hogwart's this year?
4. Which Weasley son is still not talking to his parents?
5. What is Mrs. Weasley's magic clock stuck at now that Voldemort returns?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)