|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rufus Scrimgeour?
(a) Vodemort, but in disguise.
(b) The Prime Minister's secretive neighbor.
(c) The Prime Minister's new secretary.
(d) The new Minister of Magic.
2. What does Mrs. Weasley do as soon as she sees that Harry is reasonably okay from his journey to the Burrow?
(a) Makes him take a shower.
(b) Starts doing his laundry.
(c) Sends him to bed.
(d) Feeds him.
3. What reason does Harry give Hagrid and Mrs. Weasley about why they incorrectly think he has slipped away from the group while shopping in Hogsmeade?
(a) They're becoming paranoid.
(b) They don't look hard enough.
(c) They need to get their eyes checked now that they're getting old.
(d) There are too many people about.
4. Who does Slughorn say he is running from for the past year?
(b) Death Eaters.
(c) Lord Voldemort himself.
5. Why is Draco eager to begin a new year at Hogwart's?
(a) Because he has some awesome new dress robes.
(b) Because he can finally beat Harry in Quidditch.
(c) Because he is given a new mission from Voldemort.
(d) Because he knows a way to get Hermione suspended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry's uncle's forehead veins bulge when he sees Dumbledore for the first time?
2. What does Fudge say his purpose of his meeting with the Prime Minister is?
3. What animal is awaiting Harry's arrival at the Burrow?
4. Which Weasley son is still not talking to his parents?
5. What sound from the painting on the wall lets the Prime Minister of Muggles know that the Minister of Magic is requesting a meeting?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)