|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Harry's room in when Dumbledore arrives to pick him up from the Dursleys'?
(a) He's packed and ready to go.
(b) All of his belongings are sold by the Dursleys.
(c) A filthy mess.
(d) He's locked back under the staircase.
2. With whom does Harry have to do private lessons at Hogwart's this year?
(a) Professor Flitwick.
(b) Professor Snape, again.
(c) Professor Trelawney.
3. How long is it since Dumbledore is at the Dursley's house?
(a) 10 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
4. What rude name do Narcissa and Bellatrix call Snape's house as they approach it?
(a) A "Muggle dunghill".
(b) Something "only fit for a house elf".
(c) A "dump".
(d) Something "only fit for a Gryffindor to live in".
5. Where does Dumbledore take Harry for a private talk before they enter the Burrow?
(a) A tiny, dirty broom closet.
(b) A cave by the sea.
(c) An underground hideout.
(d) A hollowed-out tree in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Weasley son is still not talking to his parents?
2. Why does Harry's uncle's forehead veins bulge when he sees Dumbledore for the first time?
3. What does Mrs. Weasley do as soon as she sees that Harry is reasonably okay from his journey to the Burrow?
4. What do Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Snape toast during Bellatrix and Narcissa's visit to Snape's house?
5. Who does Snape make fetch drinks when Bellatrix and Narcissa arrive?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)