|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exciting news does Arthur Weasley have for Harry about his work at the Ministry of Magic?
(a) He discovers the meaning behind a rubber duck.
(b) He's promoted.
(c) He can guarantee Harry a job once he's done at Hogwart's.
(d) He's now working undercover.
2. What do Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Snape toast during Bellatrix and Narcissa's visit to Snape's house?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(b) Lord Voldemort.
(c) The death of Dumbledore.
(d) The death of Harry Potter.
3. With whom does Harry have to do private lessons at Hogwart's this year?
(b) Professor Snape, again.
(c) Professor Flitwick.
(d) Professor Trelawney.
4. What is an Inferi?
(a) A poisonous bat sent out by a dark wizard.
(b) A person who other wizards look down on.
(c) A little bug that spies on good wizards.
(d) A corpse bewitched by a dark wizard.
5. What does the Prime Minister learn about his new secretary from the Minister of Magic?
(a) That he's Harry Potter.
(b) That he's really a wizard.
(c) That he's a wanted felon.
(d) That he's a spy for Voldemort.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Prime Minister's schedule phone call with the president "rearranged"?
2. Where does Dumbledore take Harry for a private talk before they enter the Burrow?
3. Why can Snape not reveal to Narciss and Snape where the Order of the Phoenix hideout is?
4. What animal is awaiting Harry's arrival at the Burrow?
5. What sound from the painting on the wall lets the Prime Minister of Muggles know that the Minister of Magic is requesting a meeting?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)