|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Slughorn say he is running from for the past year?
(b) Lord Voldemort himself.
(c) Death Eaters.
2. Who does Snape make fetch drinks when Bellatrix and Narcissa arrive?
3. What state is Harry's room in when Dumbledore arrives to pick him up from the Dursleys'?
(a) All of his belongings are sold by the Dursleys.
(b) He's packed and ready to go.
(c) He's locked back under the staircase.
(d) A filthy mess.
4. What sound from the painting on the wall lets the Prime Minister of Muggles know that the Minister of Magic is requesting a meeting?
(a) A soft cough.
(b) Three chimes of a bell.
(c) A clock that announces 13 o'clock.
(d) A loud zap.
5. How is the Prime Minister's schedule phone call with the president "rearranged"?
(a) The phone call is not rearranged in any way.
(b) Wizards shut down all phone service.
(c) The president is made to forget about it.
(d) Time freezes so the call can come in later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign in the street lets Harry know Dumbledore arrives?
2. Which Weasley son is still not talking to his parents?
3. What is Mrs. Weasley's magic clock stuck at now that Voldemort returns?
4. What do Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Snape toast during Bellatrix and Narcissa's visit to Snape's house?
5. What is an Inferi?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)