|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an Inferi?
(a) A corpse bewitched by a dark wizard.
(b) A poisonous bat sent out by a dark wizard.
(c) A person who other wizards look down on.
(d) A little bug that spies on good wizards.
2. How does Tonks look when Harry first sees her at the Burrow?
(a) Her hair is blue and she's making a fish face.
(b) Pale and thin.
(c) Very overweight and perhaps sick.
(d) Happy and healthy.
3. What is Slughorn's favorite treat?
(a) Chocolate malt balls.
(b) Anything with cinnamon in it.
(c) Peach rings.
(d) Candied pineapple.
4. Why doesn't Ron and Harry have Potions textbooks when they start the year?
(a) They don't think they are allowed to take the class.
(b) They lose them.
(c) They forget to buy them.
(d) They are stolen.
5. Why does Snape say that Defense Against the Dark Arts is an ever-evolving field?
(a) Because the Dark Arts are always changing.
(b) Because it is a beautiful study, much like art.
(c) Because no student is ever smart enough to learn it all.
(d) Because they've have so many different teachers over the years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Slughorn introduce Harry at his lunch for selected students while on the train to Hogwarts?
2. How are students introduced at Professor Slughorn's lunch on the train to Hogwarts?
3. What rude name do Narcissa and Bellatrix call Snape's house as they approach it?
4. Who hands out the new schedules for Gryffindor students at the start of a new year at Hogwarts?
5. With whom does Harry have to do private lessons at Hogwart's this year?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)