|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Snape not reveal to Narciss and Snape where the Order of the Phoenix hideout is?
(a) Because they know he rats them out.
(b) Because he is not the Secret Keeper.
(c) Because they move every week and he doesn't hear about this week's location.
(d) Because he doesn't know.
2. How are students introduced at Professor Slughorn's lunch on the train to Hogwarts?
(a) By a description of their parents.
(b) By being asked to give a speech about themselves.
(c) By being read a letter another professor writes about them.
(d) By a poem Slughorn writes.
3. Which Weasley son is still not talking to his parents?
4. With whom does Harry have to do private lessons at Hogwart's this year?
(a) Professor Flitwick.
(b) Professor Trelawney.
(d) Professor Snape, again.
5. Why does Snape say that Defense Against the Dark Arts is an ever-evolving field?
(a) Because the Dark Arts are always changing.
(b) Because they've have so many different teachers over the years.
(c) Because it is a beautiful study, much like art.
(d) Because no student is ever smart enough to learn it all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is invited to join Professor Slughorn for lunch on the train to Hogwarts?
2. What exciting news does Arthur Weasley have for Harry about his work at the Ministry of Magic?
3. Why doesn't Ron and Harry have Potions textbooks when they start the year?
4. What do Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Snape toast during Bellatrix and Narcissa's visit to Snape's house?
5. What is Slughorn's favorite treat?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)