|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ron kisses Lavender Brown, why does Harry find it so difficult to talk to Hermione?
(a) Because she is always in the library instead of the Gryffindor common room.
(b) Because Hermione is giving Harry the silent treatment.
(c) Because Hermione only wants to talk about Lavender.
(d) Because she refuses to talk to Harry as long as he is friends with Ron.
2. After Ron kisses Lavender Brown, why does Harry find it so difficult to talk to Ron?
(a) Because Harry is really, really jealous.
(b) Because Ron only wants to talk about Lavender.
(c) Because he and Lavender are inseparable.
(d) Because Harry is mad at him.
3. What does the memory Harry obtains from Slughorn show?
(a) That Slughorn does indeed tell Voldemort about Horcruxes.
(b) That Slughorn never does tell Voldemort about Horcruxes.
(c) That Slughorn lies to Voldemort about Horcruxes.
(d) That Slughorn doesn't even know what a Horcrux is.
4. How many points is Gryffindor docked because of Harry's delay in getting off the train?
(a) 25 points.
(b) 50 points.
(c) 75 points.
(d) 100 points.
5. Who does Hermione ask to the Christmas party?
(b) Neville Longbottom.
(d) Cormac McLaggan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ron ask to the Christmas party?
2. Who finds Harry stuck on the train as it starts departing from Hogsmeade?
3. What Horcrux does Dumbledore already destroy?
4. What spell does Tonks use to fix up Harry's nose?
5. Who does Tonks send a message to in Hogwarts about Harry being late to the opening feast?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)