|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Harry stuck on the train as it starts departing from Hogsmeade?
2. Before Voldemort, what is the most any wizard has been able to split his soul?
(a) In thirds.
(b) In quarters.
(c) In half.
(d) None at all.
3. Who actually receives Tonks' message about Harry being late to the opening feast?
(b) Mr. Finch.
4. Who does Tonks send a message to in Hogwarts about Harry being late to the opening feast?
(a) Professor Umbridge.
(b) Professor Trelawney.
5. After Ron kisses Lavender Brown, why does Harry find it so difficult to talk to Hermione?
(a) Because she is always in the library instead of the Gryffindor common room.
(b) Because Hermione only wants to talk about Lavender.
(c) Because Hermione is giving Harry the silent treatment.
(d) Because she refuses to talk to Harry as long as he is friends with Ron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the memory Harry obtains from Slughorn show?
2. Who does Hermione ask to the Christmas party?
3. How many points is Gryffindor docked because of Harry's delay in getting off the train?
4. What item that Harry finds (in an earlier story) in the Chamber of Secrets is a Horcrux?
5. What does Harry do as soon as he returns from Hagrid's house/Aragog's funeral?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)