|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the characteristic(s) of the Hufflepuffs?
(c) Physically hardy.
(d) Honest and hard workers.
2. What makes Harry's aunt and uncle move Harry into a bedroom in Chapter 3?
(a) They are remodeling the stairs.
(b) The cupboard is roach infested.
(c) Harry receives a letter that upsets them.
(d) They feel badly for their actions.
3. What does Neville drop when he breaks his wrist?
(a) A paper that is due in Potions class.
(b) A reminder ball.
(c) His favorite marble.
(d) His watch.
4. What does Mr. Dursley do when something happens at midnight on Harry's birthday?
(a) Makes Harry leave the shack.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Puts Dudley and Harry in a safe room.
(d) Arms himself with a gun.
5. About what is Malfoy disappointed in Chapter 9?
(a) That his father is not coming to the first Quidditch match.
(b) That Hermione is not interested in him.
(c) That Harry beats him in the challenge.
(d) That Harry and his friends were not caught out late at night and expelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Neville break his wrist?
2. How can a Quidditch team automatically win a Quidditch match?
3. With what does Hermione help Ron and Harry in Chapter 11?
4. Where does Harry sleep at the Dursley's house?
5. How do the patrons at the Leaky Cauldron react to Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harry feel the next morning after Hagrid first arrived to claim him?
2. What happens one night after the Dursleys have been in bed for quite some time?
3. What is the process of "sorting" at Hogwarts?
4. What is Harry's first day of classes like at Hogwarts?
5. What does Mr. Dursley overhear that makes him panic?
6. What does Mr. Dursley notice on his way to work one day?
7. What does Malfoy do after Harry demands Malfoy hand over the "Remember all"?
8. What begins happening at the Dursley's home in Chapter 1, and how does Mr. Dursley handle it?
9. Who are Angus Filch and Mrs. Norris?
10. What does Harry think is going to happen when Professor McGonagall yells at him when he is on a broom in Chapter 9, and what does she do?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)