|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare Diagon Alley?
(a) A festival.
(b) A black corridor.
(c) A muggy strip mall.
(d) A carnival of lights.
2. How does Harry charm Fluffy to go to sleep?
(a) Giving Fluffy drugged meat.
(b) Playing a flute.
(d) Playing the golden harp they find there.
3. What prop is used in the sorting ceremony?
(a) A wizard brain scan.
(b) A tattered wizard's hat.
(c) A diadem.
(d) A personal interview by the headmaster of Hogwarts.
4. Who has to serve detention with Harry, Neville and Hermione in Chapter 15?
(a) The Wesley twins.
(c) No one.
5. What is Hagrid's title?
(b) Game keeper.
(d) Professor of Botany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What establishment is run by goblins?
2. What relation is Fred to George?
3. What does Hagrid say will keep the group of students safe where he takes them in Chapter 15?
4. What, in Chapter 17, is revealed about the time at the Quidditch map when Harry's broom went crazy?
5. What makes Harry pass out in Chapter 17?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)