|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What section of the school does Harry go to while hiding under his invisibility cloak in Chapter 12?
(a) The forbidden forest.
(b) Snape's office.
(c) The potions classroom.
(d) The restricted section of the library.
2. Who is Mrs. Norris?
(a) The main cook.
(b) The caretaker's cat.
(c) Griffindor's housekeeper.
(d) Slytherin's housekeeper.
3. What is a Snitch?
(a) A black onyx duster ball.
(b) A wizard who works undercover for Voldemort.
(c) A wizard who fries his wand through the dark arts.
(d) A golden ball that has wings.
4. What does Harry think Snape is up to in Chapter 13?
(a) Trying to keep Griffindor from taking the cup to their house.
(b) Inadvertently helping Harry.
(c) Trying to get a rematch for the game.
(d) No good.
5. What does Mr. Dursley do when something happens at midnight on Harry's birthday?
(a) Makes Harry leave the shack.
(b) Arms himself with a gun.
(c) Puts Dudley and Harry in a safe room.
(d) Calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oliver Wood?
2. How do the other students in Griffindor feels towards Neville, Harry, and Hermione the morning after McGonagall's punishment in Chapter 15?
3. What conversation does Harry hear between Snape and Quirrell in Chapter 13?
4. Where does the sorting ceremony take place?
5. How does McGonagall's penalty affect Griffindor's standing for top school house?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)