|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Dursley nail up the windows and doors on the house?
(a) To keep the roaches out.
(b) There is a hurricane coming.
(c) To keep letters addressed to Harry from getting inside.
(d) To escape a locust hoard.
2. In Chapter 3, when is Harry's next birthday?
(a) No one knows when Harry was born.
(b) In two months.
(c) The next day after they arrive on the island.
(d) It was just past a few weeks ago.
3. What does Harry see headed towards the Forbidden Forest in Chapter 13?
(a) A cloaked figure.
(c) A satyr.
(d) A unicorn.
4. Where does Mr. Dursley take the family in Chapter 3?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To London.
(c) To a shack on a little island.
(d) Inland to higher ground.
5. Who knocks the door to the shack off its hinges in Chapter 4?
(a) The storm.
(b) A member of the swat team.
(d) A motorcycle gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hagrid pull out of his coat in Chapter 5?
2. Who do Ron and Harry visit during the first week of class that raises Harry's mood?
3. How many gifts has Dudley received for his birthday in Chapter 2?
4. How many years have passed in the opening of Chapter 2 since Harry was dropped off at the Dursleys?
5. What is in the Leaky Cauldron, which helps Harry and Hagrid get to where they are going?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)