|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the characteristic(s) of the Slytherins?
(a) Cunning and ambitious.
2. How does Hermione keep Harry and Ron from getting in trouble in Chapter 10?
(a) She distracts the professors so Harry and Ron can get to Griffindor.
(b) She hides them with an invisibility spell.
(c) She tells the professors that the two boys saved her from the troll.
(d) She is unable to convince the Headmaster not to punish the two boys.
3. Who is Hedwig?
(a) Harry's new owl.
(b) Dudley's gerbil.
(c) The neighbor's pig.
(d) The neighbor's elderly mother.
4. What is the characteristic(s) of the Gryffindors?
(d) Hard workers.
5. What relationship is Lily to the Dursleys?
(a) Vernon's sister.
(b) Petunia's sister.
(c) Peturnia's cousin.
(d) No relation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens exactly at midnight in Chapter 3?
2. What begins to happen that bothers Mr. Dursley?
3. What do the Dursley's guard that they think would ruin their reputation if it were known?
4. What is the characteristic(s) of the Ravenclaws?
5. How do the Dursleys view themselves?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)