|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes out of the chimney one Sunday at the Dursley's home?
(c) More letters.
2. What does Mr. Dursley do when something happens at midnight on Harry's birthday?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Puts Dudley and Harry in a safe room.
(c) Makes Harry leave the shack.
(d) Arms himself with a gun.
3. What word does Harry hear in the train station that makes him follow a large family?
(d) Dark arts.
4. How is the letter addressed that arrives for Harry at the Dursley's home?
(a) To Harry Potter in the smallest bedroom.
(b) To Harry Potter in exile.
(c) To Harry Potter in the best bedroom.
(d) To Mr. and Mrs. Dursley.
5. How are the Dursleys described at the beginning of the book?
(a) As totally evil.
(b) As uptight.
(c) As generous.
(d) As kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do the oddly-dressed people in Chapter 1 mention that almost panics Mr. Dursley?
2. What does Mr. Dursley notice happening in broad daylight?
3. Who is Hedwig?
4. In Chapter 3, when is Harry's next birthday?
5. What odd thing does Mr. Dursley notice a cat seeming to be doing?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)