|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the Leaky Cauldron, which helps Harry and Hagrid get to where they are going?
(a) A porthole.
(b) A huge skeleton key.
(c) A beam machine.
(d) A transformer.
2. In Chapter 3, when is Harry's next birthday?
(a) It was just past a few weeks ago.
(b) The next day after they arrive on the island.
(c) In two months.
(d) No one knows when Harry was born.
3. What does Mr. Dursley notice happening in broad daylight?
(a) Criminals walking in the neighborhood.
(b) Streetlamps turning on.
(c) Owls flying overhead.
(d) Robberies of little old ladies.
4. Who are the Dursleys?
(a) A magician and his wife.
(b) Cousins to the Grangers.
(c) The heads of Diagon Alley.
(d) Harry Potter's aunt and uncle.
5. What relationship is Lily to the Dursleys?
(a) Peturnia's cousin.
(b) No relation.
(c) Petunia's sister.
(d) Vernon's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Dursley do when something happens at midnight on Harry's birthday?
2. What makes Harry think that the strange events the night of his birthday were not a dream?
3. What name do the oddly-dressed people in Chapter 1 mention that almost panics Mr. Dursley?
4. Where does Harry sleep at the Dursley's house?
5. What comes out of the chimney one Sunday at the Dursley's home?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)