|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter say that Harry finally receives in Chapter 4?
(a) That Harry's great uncle leaves him money.
(b) That Harry is expected in court concerning his adoption.
(c) That Harry is accepted into Hogwarts.
(d) That Harry is to go live with his grandparents.
2. What makes Harry's aunt and uncle move Harry into a bedroom in Chapter 3?
(a) They feel badly for their actions.
(b) They are remodeling the stairs.
(c) The cupboard is roach infested.
(d) Harry receives a letter that upsets them.
3. What begins to happen that bothers Mr. Dursley?
(a) Odd occurrences.
(b) A flock of birds keep dropping poop on his car.
(c) The neighbors being shunning them.
(d) A dog keeps doing his business on his yard.
4. What do the Dursley's guard that they think would ruin their reputation if it were known?
(a) A powerful spell.
(b) That they are broke.
(c) A secret.
(d) The whereabouts of a murderer.
5. Who knocks the door to the shack off its hinges in Chapter 4?
(a) A member of the swat team.
(c) A motorcycle gang.
(d) The storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship is Lily to the Dursleys?
2. How did Harry's parents die?
3. Who are the Dursleys?
4. Where does Mr. Dursley take the family in Chapter 3?
5. How did Harry get the scar on his forehead?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)