|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tall man in robes carrying when he joins the cat that night in Chapter 1?
(a) A lantern.
(b) A small dragon.
(c) A device that throws a symbol in the sky.
(d) A device that turns off the street lights.
2. What is the characteristic(s) of the Ravenclaws?
(a) Witty and smart.
3. What starts to plague Harry in Chapter 13?
(d) Voices in his head.
4. What does Harry discover in Chapter 11 about the three-headed dog?
(a) It is responsible for Snape's limp.
(b) It is as harmless as a garden snake.
(c) It is Hagrid's pet.
(d) There is no such creature.
5. What does Harry hear Filch tell Snape in Chapter 12?
(a) That a ghost was in the library.
(b) That someone was in the restricted section of the library.
(c) That Malfoy's wand was floating down the hallway.
(d) That Potter was in the potions room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Dursley nail up the windows and doors on the house?
2. How does McGonagall's penalty affect Griffindor's standing for top school house?
3. Where does Mr. Dursley take the family in Chapter 3?
4. What does Harry think Snape is up to in Chapter 13?
5. What name do the oddly-dressed people in Chapter 1 mention that almost panics Mr. Dursley?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)