|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assertion by Hermione, Harry, and Ron does Hagrid vehemently deny in Chapter 11?
(a) That the thing Fluffy is guarding belongs to Voldemort.
(b) That Hagrid has allowed a new dragon to hatch.
(c) That Snape is a spy for Valdemort.
(d) That Snape is trying to steal what Fluffy is guarding.
2. What does Harry discover in Chapter 11 about the three-headed dog?
(a) It is responsible for Snape's limp.
(b) It is Hagrid's pet.
(c) There is no such creature.
(d) It is as harmless as a garden snake.
3. What establishment is run by goblins?
(a) The bakery.
(b) The bank.
(c) The pub.
(d) The wand store.
4. Why does Ron have to stay in the hospital?
(a) He does not have to do so.
(b) For observation as ewok venom can have a delayed reaction.
(c) His leg is actually broken.
(d) His hand is getting worse.
5. How does Harry catch the Snitch in Chapter 11?
(a) In his mouth.
(b) In his jacket.
(c) Hanging on to his broom with one hand and both feet dangling.
(d) He is unable to catch the Snith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has precipitated Hermione's friendship with Harry and Ron?
2. What does Hagrid pull out of his coat in Chapter 5?
3. What seems to be happening to Quirrell as the weeks pass?
4. Whose robe does Hermione make burst into flames at a Quidditch match?
5. What is in the Leaky Cauldron, which helps Harry and Hagrid get to where they are going?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)