|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
(b) Fred Weasley.
2. What does Harry realize is inside the snitch?
(a) The resurrection stone.
(b) Instructions on finding the elder wand.
(c) A seeing crystal.
(d) A spell stone that can kill Voldemort.
3. What does Ron recover in the pond?
(a) Another Horocrux.
(c) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) Dumbledore's wand.
4. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
(a) A woman Harry and Hermione decide to visit in Godric's Hollow.
(b) Hermione's only ancestor who also had magical abilities.
(c) Harry's great-great aunt.
(d) Voldemort's grandmother.
5. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
(a) The finder.
(b) The buyer.
(c) The maker.
(d) They do not believe in ownership.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
2. Who tortures Hermione?
3. Who comes to Hogwarts to help fight?
4. How do Harry and Hermione escape Bathilda's home?
5. What does Snape agree to do after talking with Dumbledore when Harry's parents have died?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)