|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
(c) Lucius Malfoy.
2. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
(a) From Harry's Patronis.
(b) From Alberforth Dumbledore.
(c) From Professor McGonagall.
(d) From Luna Lovegood.
3. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) He starts killing right away.
(c) Until the next morning.
(d) Two hours.
4. What happens when the three apperate?
(a) They are in a cave.
(b) They are inside a cupboard.
(c) An alarm sounds when they arrive at their destination.
(d) They are in a dungeon.
5. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
(a) His fencing rapier.
(b) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) The Hufflepuff Ax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Hogwarts to help fight?
2. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
3. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
4. Who spits in Professor McGonagall's face?
5. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
2. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
3. Describe Harry's "death."
4. What does Harry figure out about the Elder wand and what does he see Voldemort do in relation to the Elder wand?
5. What does Harry tell Voldemort about Snape and the Elder Wand?
6. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
7. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
8. What happens to Severius Snape.
9. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
10. Where do Harry and Hermione decide to go and why?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)