|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(a) Mad-eye Moody.
(d) Draco Malfoy.
2. What does Dumbledore believe is the last Horocrux?
(a) The Hufflepuff signet.
(b) Sirius Black's ancestry ring.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) Harry Potter.
3. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) 150 Silver medallions.
(b) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) A silver wand.
(d) 30 gold pieces.
4. What does Ron recover in the pond?
(a) Dumbledore's wand.
(c) Another Horocrux.
(d) The Sword of Gryffindor.
5. How is Voldemort killed?
(a) By a curse by Harry.
(b) With the Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) By the disillusioned Death Eaters.
(d) By his own curse that rebounds on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
2. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
3. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
4. What does Harry want Griphook to do?
5. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
2. What happens to Severius Snape.
3. What does Professor McGonagall and the other teachers do as Harry begins his search for the diadem?
4. What does Alberforth Dumbledore tell Harry, Hermione and Ron about his sister, Ariana?
5. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
6. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
7. What does Harry tell Voldemort about Snape and the Elder Wand?
8. Describe Harry's "death."
9. Where do Harry and Hermione decide to go and why?
10. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
This section contains 1,162 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)