|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Because of necessary enchantments.
(b) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(c) Ron lost his wand.
(d) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
2. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A bright, silver unicorn.
(b) A large fire to the east.
(c) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(d) A bright, silver doe.
3. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
(b) People arresting muggle-born wizards.
4. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
(a) No one.
(b) The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
(c) The Reflecting mirror.
(d) Dumbledore's ghost.
5. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
(a) Why Harry's wand sometimes creates spells on its own.
(c) Voldemort's wand.
(d) Why Voldemort and Harry have similar wands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
2. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
3. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
4. Who is Fenrir Greyback?
5. How is Voldemort killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Severius Snape.
2. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
3. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
4. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
5. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
6. What does Alberforth Dumbledore tell Harry, Hermione and Ron about his sister, Ariana?
7. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
8. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
9. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
10. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
This section contains 1,303 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)