|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
(a) The Ministry.
(b) Back into Gringotts.
(d) The Burrow.
2. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Evacuate the entire school.
(b) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(c) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(d) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
3. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
4. What does Narcissa ask Harry?
(b) If Voldemort can be defeated.
(c) If Draco is still alive.
(d) If he wants to die quickly.
5. What does Harry decide they need to find?
(a) The lost diadem of Ravenclaw.
(b) He is not sure what to do next.
(c) The Mirror reflected desire.
(d) The Phoenix.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
2. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
3. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
4. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
5. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
2. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
3. Where do Harry and Hermione decide to go and why?
4. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
5. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
6. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
7. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
8. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
9. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
10. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
This section contains 1,191 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)