|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry decide they need to find?
(a) The Phoenix.
(b) The Mirror reflected desire.
(c) He is not sure what to do next.
(d) The lost diadem of Ravenclaw.
2. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(b) Ron lost his wand.
(c) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(d) Because of necessary enchantments.
3. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
(a) Mrs. Weasley.
(c) Neville Longbottom.
(d) George Weasley.
4. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
5. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A bright, silver doe.
(b) A bright, silver unicorn.
(c) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(d) A large fire to the east.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
2. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
3. What does Harry want Griphook to do?
4. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
5. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
2. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
3. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
4. How does Ron find Harry and Hermione?
5. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
6. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
7. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
8. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
9. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
10. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
This section contains 1,291 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)