|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
(a) He starts killing right away.
(b) Until the next morning.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Until midnight.
2. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
(a) The Reflecting mirror.
(b) The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
(c) Dumbledore's ghost.
(d) No one.
3. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
(a) Seeing a hidden compartment in it.
(b) Putting a tiara on it.
(c) Noticing it was made in the image of the first Ravenclaw.
4. How does Harry fix his wand?
(a) He can't fix it so starts using the Elder Wand.
(b) Using the Elder Wand.
(c) By laying the resurrection stone on it.
(d) He asks Ollivander to fix it.
5. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
(a) Using the marauder map.
(b) Dating Hermione.
(c) Saying Voldemort's name out loud.
(d) Using the invisibility cloak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry tell Neville as Harry is walking away from Hogwarts?
2. Who tortures Hermione?
3. How is Voldemort killed?
4. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
5. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
2. What does Professor McGonagall and the other teachers do as Harry begins his search for the diadem?
3. Where do Harry and Hermione decide to go and why?
4. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione come to be captured by Snatchers?
6. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
7. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
8. What happens to Severius Snape.
9. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
10. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
This section contains 1,287 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)