|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
(a) They make sure the Death Eaters get a glimpse of Harry leaving Xenophilius's home.
(b) They kill the Death Eaters who have crashed into Xenophilius's home.
(c) They notify the Ministry that they are willing to come in if Luna is released..
(d) They take him with them.
2. Who leaves Hogwarts en masse?
(a) The Ravenclaws.
(b) The Slytherins.
(c) No one.
(d) The Gryffindors.
3. By what is Harry repulsed when he wakes in a different realm?
(b) Voldemort's alter ego.
(c) An ugly, naked child.
4. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
(a) The part that was connected by mind to Voldemort.
(b) The part that was Voldemort.
(c) His dark side.
(d) All of Harry.
5. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
(a) The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
(b) The Reflecting mirror.
(c) Dumbledore's ghost.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
2. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
3. Who tortures Hermione?
4. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
5. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
2. How does Ron find Harry and Hermione?
3. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
4. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
5. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
6. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione come to be captured by Snatchers?
7. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
8. Describe Harry's "death."
9. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
10. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)