|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
(b) George Weasley.
(c) Mrs. Weasley.
(d) Neville Longbottom.
2. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
(a) Stone, invisibility cloak and basilisk tooth.
(b) Wand, basilisk tooth and Phoenix feather.
(c) Wand, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(d) Phoenix feather, stone, and invisibility cloak.
3. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
4. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
5. Who spits in Professor McGonagall's face?
(d) Draco Malfoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
2. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
3. What does Voldemort send at Harry?
4. Who is ordered to carry Harry's body back to Hogwarts?
5. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
2. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
3. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
4. What happens to Severius Snape.
5. Describe Harry's "death."
6. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
7. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
8. Where do Harry and Hermione decide to go and why?
9. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
10. What does Professor McGonagall and the other teachers do as Harry begins his search for the diadem?
This section contains 1,176 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)