|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voldemort send at Harry?
(a) A expelliarmus curse.
(b) The snake.
(c) Three death eaters.
(d) A killing curse.
2. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(b) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(c) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(d) Evacuate the entire school.
3. What does Snape have Harry take as Snape is dying?
(a) His wand.
(c) His will.
(d) His thoughts.
4. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
5. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) Until the next morning.
(c) He starts killing right away.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
2. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
3. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
4. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
5. Who is Fenrir Greyback?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
2. Where do Harry and Hermione decide to go and why?
3. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
4. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
5. What does Harry tell Voldemort about Snape and the Elder Wand?
6. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
7. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
8. Describe Harry's "death."
9. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
10. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
This section contains 1,068 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)