|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
(a) Using the invisibility cloak.
(b) Saying Voldemort's name out loud.
(c) Dating Hermione.
(d) Using the marauder map.
2. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
3. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
(a) No where.
(b) To the Ministry for a trial.
(d) To Hogwarts to get Luna.
4. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
(a) The part that was Voldemort.
(b) His dark side.
(c) The part that was connected by mind to Voldemort.
(d) All of Harry.
5. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
(a) Voldemort's grandmother.
(b) A woman Harry and Hermione decide to visit in Godric's Hollow.
(c) Harry's great-great aunt.
(d) Hermione's only ancestor who also had magical abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
2. Who is ordered to carry Harry's body back to Hogwarts?
3. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
4. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
2. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
3. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
4. What happens to Severius Snape.
5. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
6. Where do Harry and Hermione decide to go and why?
7. How does Ron find Harry and Hermione?
8. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione come to be captured by Snatchers?
9. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
10. What does Professor McGonagall and the other teachers do as Harry begins his search for the diadem?
This section contains 1,101 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)