|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
(d) People arresting muggle-born wizards.
2. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
(a) They make sure the Death Eaters get a glimpse of Harry leaving Xenophilius's home.
(b) They notify the Ministry that they are willing to come in if Luna is released..
(c) They take him with them.
(d) They kill the Death Eaters who have crashed into Xenophilius's home.
3. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
(b) No where.
(c) To Hogwarts to get Luna.
(d) To the Ministry for a trial.
4. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
(a) The Elder Wand.
(b) The Hufflepuff Ax.
(c) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) His fencing rapier.
5. Who spits in Professor McGonagall's face?
(d) Draco Malfoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
2. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
3. Who bites Harry?
4. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
5. What happens when the three apperate?
Short Essay Questions
1. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
2. What does Alberforth Dumbledore tell Harry, Hermione and Ron about his sister, Ariana?
3. What does Professor McGonagall and the other teachers do as Harry begins his search for the diadem?
4. What does Harry tell Voldemort about Snape and the Elder Wand?
5. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
6. How does Ron find Harry and Hermione?
7. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
8. What does Harry figure out about the Elder wand and what does he see Voldemort do in relation to the Elder wand?
9. Describe Harry's "death."
10. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
This section contains 1,221 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)