|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
2. What leaves a scar on Harry's chest?
(a) The Horocrux he is wearing.
(b) The bite from the threstral.
(c) The bite from the werewolf.
(d) A touch from Voldemort.
3. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
(a) Voldemort's grandmother.
(b) Hermione's only ancestor who also had magical abilities.
(c) Harry's great-great aunt.
(d) A woman Harry and Hermione decide to visit in Godric's Hollow.
4. Where does Harry think there will be another Horocrux?
(a) Inside the Ministry.
(b) Privot Lane.
5. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(b) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(c) Because of necessary enchantments.
(d) Ron lost his wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
2. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
3. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
4. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
5. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
Short Essay Questions
1. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
2. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
3. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
4. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
5. What does Harry figure out about the Elder wand and what does he see Voldemort do in relation to the Elder wand?
6. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
7. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
8. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
9. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione come to be captured by Snatchers?
10. How does Ron find Harry and Hermione?
This section contains 1,189 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)