|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
(a) Using the marauder map.
(b) Dating Hermione.
(c) Saying Voldemort's name out loud.
(d) Using the invisibility cloak.
2. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) What the deathly hollows symbol means.
(b) Where the resistance movement is based.
(c) Why Luna has not been around for a while.
(d) How to tune into the resistance radio.
3. Where are Ron, Hermione and Harry taken?
(b) To the Malfoy Manor.
(c) The Ministry.
4. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
(a) Why Voldemort and Harry have similar wands.
(b) Voldemort's wand.
(c) Why Harry's wand sometimes creates spells on its own.
5. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
(b) For the reward money.
(c) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
(d) Because Harry is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
2. Who tortures Hermione?
3. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
4. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
5. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
2. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
3. Describe Harry's "death."
4. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
5. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
6. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
7. What does Harry figure out about the Elder wand and what does he see Voldemort do in relation to the Elder wand?
8. What does Alberforth Dumbledore tell Harry, Hermione and Ron about his sister, Ariana?
9. What happens to Severius Snape.
10. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
This section contains 1,263 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)