|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
(a) From Harry's Patronis.
(b) From Professor McGonagall.
(c) From Alberforth Dumbledore.
(d) From Luna Lovegood.
2. Who leaves Hogwarts en masse?
(a) The Slytherins.
(b) No one.
(c) The Ravenclaws.
(d) The Gryffindors.
3. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
(a) The sorting hat.
(b) Truth serum.
(c) A poison potion.
4. What does Dumbledore believe is the last Horocrux?
(a) The Hufflepuff signet.
(b) Sirius Black's ancestry ring.
(c) Harry Potter.
(d) The Elder Wand.
5. What does Snape have Harry take as Snape is dying?
(a) His will.
(b) His wand.
(d) His thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry think there will be another Horocrux?
2. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
3. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
4. What does Harry tell Neville as Harry is walking away from Hogwarts?
5. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
2. Describe Harry's "death."
3. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
4. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
5. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
6. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
7. What does Harry figure out about the Elder wand and what does he see Voldemort do in relation to the Elder wand?
8. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
9. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
10. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
This section contains 1,210 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)