|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
(a) Mrs. Weasley.
(c) George Weasley.
(d) Neville Longbottom.
2. How do Harry and Hermione escape Bathilda's home?
(a) Hagrid arrives on a flying motorcycle.
(b) Their broomsticks.
(c) With floo dust.
(d) By jumping out the window and apparating.
3. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
(a) Getting a Phoenix feather.
(b) Finding a place to attack the Death Eaters where they cannot be seen.
(c) Getting some fangs from a dead basilisk.
(d) Getting some tears from Dumbledore's Phoenix.
4. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
5. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
(a) Bill Weasley.
(d) Percy Weasley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore believe is the last Horocrux?
2. By what is Harry repulsed when he wakes in a different realm?
3. What does Harry realize is inside the snitch?
4. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
5. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
2. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
3. What does Alberforth Dumbledore tell Harry, Hermione and Ron about his sister, Ariana?
4. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
5. Describe Harry's "death."
6. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
7. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
8. What happens to Severius Snape.
9. What does Harry tell Voldemort about Snape and the Elder Wand?
10. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
This section contains 1,312 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)