|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) For the reward money.
(b) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
(c) Because Harry is dangerous.
(d) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
2. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
3. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
(a) The Hufflepuff Ax.
(b) His fencing rapier.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) The Sword of Gryffindor.
4. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron lost his wand.
(b) Because of necessary enchantments.
(c) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(d) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
5. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
(a) Voldemort's grandmother.
(b) Hermione's only ancestor who also had magical abilities.
(c) A woman Harry and Hermione decide to visit in Godric's Hollow.
(d) Harry's great-great aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
2. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
3. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
4. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
5. What does Dumbledore believe is the last Horocrux?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)