|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
(a) Thinking of his greatest fears.
(b) A surge of magical energy.
(c) Feelings of power.
2. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
3. How does Harry fix his wand?
(a) He asks Ollivander to fix it.
(b) By laying the resurrection stone on it.
(c) He can't fix it so starts using the Elder Wand.
(d) Using the Elder Wand.
4. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(c) Draco Malfoy.
(d) Mad-eye Moody.
5. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
(a) Truth serum.
(b) The sorting hat.
(d) A poison potion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
2. Who tortures Hermione?
3. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
4. About what does Bill warn Harry?
5. What does Harry tell Neville as Harry is walking away from Hogwarts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alberforth Dumbledore tell Harry, Hermione and Ron about his sister, Ariana?
2. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
3. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
4. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
5. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
6. How does Ron find Harry and Hermione?
7. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
8. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
9. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
10. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
This section contains 1,312 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)