|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) The Hufflepuff Ax.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) His fencing rapier.
2. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A large fire to the east.
(b) A bright, silver unicorn.
(c) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(d) A bright, silver doe.
3. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To ride off on.
(b) To call help from his dead parents.
(c) To fight the Dementors.
(d) To see if his broken wand still works.
4. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
(a) The Reflecting mirror.
(b) No one.
(c) The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
(d) Dumbledore's ghost.
5. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) Because Harry is dangerous.
(b) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
(c) For the reward money.
(d) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
2. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
3. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
4. What does Narcissa ask Harry?
5. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)