|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(b) With his invisibility finder.
(c) With a serchiomus spell.
(d) Using the Deluminator.
2. How is Voldemort killed?
(a) With the Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) By his own curse that rebounds on him.
(c) By the disillusioned Death Eaters.
(d) By a curse by Harry.
3. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
(a) All of Harry.
(b) His dark side.
(c) The part that was connected by mind to Voldemort.
(d) The part that was Voldemort.
4. What does Harry tell Neville as Harry is walking away from Hogwarts?
(a) That the snake has to be killed.
(b) That Hermione is dead.
(c) That Ron is dead.
(d) That Draco Malfoy is dead.
5. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
(a) Because it is now obvious Ron is not ill.
(b) To close it down for the winter.
(c) So Harry and Ron can stay there safely.
(d) To fool the Death Eaters into thinking Harry is with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
2. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
3. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
4. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
5. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
2. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
3. Describe Harry's "death."
4. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
5. What does Harry figure out about the Elder wand and what does he see Voldemort do in relation to the Elder wand?
6. What does Harry tell Voldemort about Snape and the Elder Wand?
7. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
8. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione come to be captured by Snatchers?
9. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
10. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
This section contains 1,262 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)