|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
(a) Dumbledore's ghost.
(b) The Reflecting mirror.
(c) The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
(d) No one.
2. Where are Ron, Hermione and Harry taken?
(a) The Ministry.
(c) To the Malfoy Manor.
3. Who is Fenrir Greyback?
(a) A secret agent for Dumbledore.
(b) One of the best Quidditch players of all time.
(c) A savage giant.
(d) A savage werewolf.
4. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) With a serchiomus spell.
(b) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(c) Using the Deluminator.
(d) With his invisibility finder.
5. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
(a) Fred Weasley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
2. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
3. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
4. Who tortures Hermione?
5. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
2. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
3. What does Alberforth Dumbledore tell Harry, Hermione and Ron about his sister, Ariana?
4. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione come to be captured by Snatchers?
5. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
6. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
7. What does Professor McGonagall and the other teachers do as Harry begins his search for the diadem?
8. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
9. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
10. What does Harry figure out about the Elder wand and what does he see Voldemort do in relation to the Elder wand?
This section contains 1,276 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)