|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry fix his wand?
(a) He asks Ollivander to fix it.
(b) By laying the resurrection stone on it.
(c) He can't fix it so starts using the Elder Wand.
(d) Using the Elder Wand.
2. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
(a) His parents, Sirius Black and Lupin.
(c) George Weasley.
(d) No one.
3. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
4. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
(b) A poison potion.
(c) The sorting hat.
(d) Truth serum.
5. What does Harry tell Neville as Harry is walking away from Hogwarts?
(a) That the snake has to be killed.
(b) That Ron is dead.
(c) That Hermione is dead.
(d) That Draco Malfoy is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
2. Who is ordered to carry Harry's body back to Hogwarts?
3. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
4. What does Ollivander say is real?
5. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
2. What does Professor McGonagall and the other teachers do as Harry begins his search for the diadem?
3. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
4. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
5. Describe Harry's "death."
6. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
7. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
8. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
9. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
10. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)