|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They grab onto a tree limb.
(b) They jump into a lake.
(c) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(d) They ask it to land.
2. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
(a) The finder.
(b) The maker.
(c) The buyer.
(d) They do not believe in ownership.
3. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
(a) Fred Weasley.
4. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
(a) A poison potion.
(b) The sorting hat.
(d) Truth serum.
5. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) What the deathly hollows symbol means.
(b) Why Luna has not been around for a while.
(c) How to tune into the resistance radio.
(d) Where the resistance movement is based.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tortures Hermione?
2. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
3. What does Dumbledore believe is the last Horocrux?
4. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
5. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly related the "Tale of the Three Brothers."
2. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
3. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
4. What does Harry figure out about the Elder wand and what does he see Voldemort do in relation to the Elder wand?
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione come to be captured by Snatchers?
6. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
7. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
8. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
9. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
10. Where do Harry and Hermione decide to go and why?
This section contains 1,152 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)