|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
(a) Getting a Phoenix feather.
(b) Getting some tears from Dumbledore's Phoenix.
(c) Getting some fangs from a dead basilisk.
(d) Finding a place to attack the Death Eaters where they cannot be seen.
2. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
(c) People arresting muggle-born wizards.
3. Who is ordered to carry Harry's body back to Hogwarts?
(a) Narcissa Malfoy.
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
4. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
(b) Bill Weasley.
(c) Percy Weasley.
5. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snape agree to do after talking with Dumbledore when Harry's parents have died?
2. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
3. Who tortures Hermione?
4. What does Narcissa ask Harry?
5. How does Harry fix his wand?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
2. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
3. Describe Harry's "death."
4. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione come to be captured by Snatchers?
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
6. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
7. What happens to Severius Snape.
8. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
9. What does Professor McGonagall and the other teachers do as Harry begins his search for the diadem?
10. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
This section contains 1,156 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)