|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
2. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
3. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron lost his wand.
(b) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(c) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(d) Because of necessary enchantments.
4. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) A silver wand.
(b) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) 150 Silver medallions.
(d) 30 gold pieces.
5. What does Narcissa ask Harry?
(a) If he wants to die quickly.
(c) If Draco is still alive.
(d) If Voldemort can be defeated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordered to carry Harry's body back to Hogwarts?
2. What does Snape have Harry take as Snape is dying?
3. What does Ollivander say is real?
4. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
2. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
3. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
4. Sum up the status of Harry, Hermione and Ron nineteen years later.
5. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
6. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
7. What is the agreement Harry and Griphook make?
8. What does Professor McGonagall and the other teachers do as Harry begins his search for the diadem?
9. What happens to Severius Snape.
10. What does Harry figure out about the Elder wand and what does he see Voldemort do in relation to the Elder wand?
This section contains 1,188 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)