|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
(b) A mythical dragon for defeating Voldemort.
(c) Unknown spells.
(d) Voldemort's familiar.
2. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) He forgot the first word of the spell.
(b) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(c) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(d) He lost his wand.
3. What is Lovegood wearing?
(a) An outdated cape.
(b) A toupee.
(c) Grindelwald's sign.
(d) A minature petronius.
4. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
(a) For fun.
(b) So Ron can work in secrecy.
(c) To keep his family safe.
(d) So school officials do not go looking for Ron.
5. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
(a) Playing jarts.
(b) Practicing more sophisticated warding spells.
(c) Practicing defeating dementors.
(d) Planning their quest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
2. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
3. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
4. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
5. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some things Harry packs as he prepares to leave his Uncle's house?
2. What arrives during the reception and what is the message?
3. Describe the meeting between Voldemort and his Death Eaters.
4. How do Harry's escorts plan to confuse the Death Eaters when Harry and the escorts leave Privet Drive, and what does Harry think of the plan?
5. What does Kreacher relate to the trio about the locket?
6. How do Mr. Weasley's modifications to the motorcycle that Harry and Hagrid are riding both help and hinder their escape?
7. Why are Harry, Hermione and Ron watching the ministry and how do they finally get into the ministry?
8. Upon what do Harry and Hermione disagree?
9. Describe the scene at the Burrow once the Patronus has delivered its news.
10. What leads to a burn hole in Harry's shirt?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)