|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
(a) A bomb spell.
(c) The locket.
(d) Mad-eye Moody's eye.
2. What does Remus want to do?
(a) Leave his wife and unborn child.
(b) Kill the Minister of Magic.
(c) Move with his family to the Muggle world of Australia.
(d) Hide his wife in the Muggle world.
3. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(a) Coming with him.
(b) Leaving hogwarts.
(c) Staying at Hogwarts.
4. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
(b) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(c) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(d) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
5. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
(a) So Ron can work in secrecy.
(b) For fun.
(c) So school officials do not go looking for Ron.
(d) To keep his family safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
2. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
3. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
4. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
5. Who does Harry try to waken after the crash?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Lupin give Harry and what is Harry's response?
2. What does Dumbledore leave Ron, Hermione and Harry?
3. What are the articles about that Harry is reading, and why do his reading disturb him?
4. Describe Harry Potter.
5. What does Voldemort learn from Gregorovitch?
6. How does Ron dress their house ghoul and why?
7. Where do Harry and Hagrid go after recovering from the crash and how do they get there?
8. How do Mr. Weasley's modifications to the motorcycle that Harry and Hagrid are riding both help and hinder their escape?
9. How are Harry's escorts divided and who are they?
10. What does Harry learn when he looks into Voldemort's mind?
This section contains 1,242 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)