|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) A curse spell put on Harry.
(b) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(c) His first wand.
(d) A protective charm.
2. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
(c) Mr. Weasley.
3. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
(a) A letter from Hermione Granger.
(b) Articles about Dumbledore.
(c) An article about the execution of his godfather.
(d) A primer on advanced petronius spells.
4. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
(a) So school officials do not go looking for Ron.
(b) To keep his family safe.
(c) For fun.
(d) So Ron can work in secrecy.
5. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) The younger wizards.
(b) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
(c) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
(d) The older wizards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
2. What does Scrimgeour protect as he is being murdered?
3. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
4. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
5. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What arrives during the reception and what is the message?
2. What do Harry and Hermione learn about the Sword of Gryffindor?
3. Describe the scene at the Burrow once the Patronus has delivered its news.
4. What does Mundungus tell Harry, Hermione and Ron?
5. How do Harry's escorts plan to confuse the Death Eaters when Harry and the escorts leave Privet Drive, and what does Harry think of the plan?
6. What does Harry learn and find at Delores Umbridge's office?
7. How do Harry and the others release some of the muggle born people at the Ministry?
8. Who arrives at Grimmauld Place and what does he tell the Harry, Hermione, and Ron?
9. What are some things Harry packs as he prepares to leave his Uncle's house?
10. Who writes an unflattering book about Albus Dumbledore and what does the writer say about Dumbledore?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)