|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Voldemort looking?
(c) Mr. Weasley.
2. What is one way to destroy a Horcurx?
(a) The destructio spell.
(b) Magical fire.
(c) The imperio spell.
(d) The Incendio spell.
3. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he had a son that died.
(b) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
(c) That he is on trial for murder.
(d) That he had a little sister that died.
4. Where do Ron, Harry, and Hermione go?
(a) To Azkeban to find help.
(b) To a busy Muggle street.
(c) To Hogwarts.
(d) To Harry's birthplace.
5. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
(a) That Scimegeour spent time in Azkeban.
(b) That they are leaving early the next day.
(c) That he did not catch the snitch with his bare hands previously.
(d) That Bellatrix is Scimegeour's ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Burrow?
2. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
3. According to the "Daily Prophet," what are all Muggle-borns to do?
4. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
5. What is Lovegood wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens right after Harry and Hagrid crash?
2. Why are Harry, Hermione and Ron watching the ministry and how do they finally get into the ministry?
3. What does Harry learn when he looks into Voldemort's mind?
4. Describe the meeting between Voldemort and his Death Eaters.
5. What does Kreacher relate to the trio about the locket?
6. Describe the scene at the Burrow once the Patronus has delivered its news.
7. What spells does Harry use in fighting, and which one gives him away as being the "real" Harry?
8. Where do Harry and Hagrid go after recovering from the crash and how do they get there?
9. How do Harry's escorts plan to confuse the Death Eaters when Harry and the escorts leave Privet Drive, and what does Harry think of the plan?
10. Who appears at Harry's birthday dinner and what does he want?
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)