|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
(a) Wearing the wrong cloak inside the Ministry.
(b) Turning in Muggle-borns.
(c) Having too many protection spells around him.
(d) Cozening up to the new government.
2. Who arrives at the Burrow unconscious?
(a) Ron Weasley.
(d) Ginny Weasley.
3. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(a) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
(c) A scrying ball.
(d) A rare medicinal potion.
4. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(c) Delores Umbridge.
(d) Professor McGonagall.
5. Who does Harry try to waken after the crash?
(a) Ron Weasley.
(b) His owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
2. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
3. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
4. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
5. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at the Burrow once the Patronus has delivered its news.
2. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
3. What does Voldemort learn from Gregorovitch?
4. How do Harry's escorts plan to confuse the Death Eaters when Harry and the escorts leave Privet Drive, and what does Harry think of the plan?
5. Why are Harry, Hermione and Ron watching the ministry and how do they finally get into the ministry?
6. What does Alberforth Dumbledore tell Harry, Hermione and Ron about his sister, Ariana?
7. What happens to Severius Snape.
8. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
9. Who writes an unflattering book about Albus Dumbledore and what does the writer say about Dumbledore?
10. How does Ron dress their house ghoul and why?
This section contains 1,295 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)