|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) His first wand.
(b) A protective charm.
(c) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(d) A curse spell put on Harry.
2. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) The younger wizards.
(b) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
(c) The older wizards.
(d) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
3. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) To fool the Death Eaters.
(b) To fool the dementers.
(c) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
(d) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
4. What is Lovegood wearing?
(a) An outdated cape.
(b) Grindelwald's sign.
(c) A minature petronius.
(d) A toupee.
5. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
2. What does the message in the snitch say?
3. What happens to the crowd at the wedding when the news about the Ministry arrives?
4. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
5. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
Short Essay Questions
1. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
2. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
3. What happens right after Harry and Hagrid crash?
4. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
5. Who arrives at Grimmauld Place and what does he tell the Harry, Hermione, and Ron?
6. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
7. Why does Hermione put the picture of Phineas Nigellus in her handbag?
8. What spells does Harry use in fighting, and which one gives him away as being the "real" Harry?
9. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
10. Who do Harry, Ron and Hermione question about the Elder wand?
This section contains 1,133 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)