|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(a) Albus's father.
(c) No one.
2. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
(a) So Ron can work in secrecy.
(b) To keep his family safe.
(c) So school officials do not go looking for Ron.
(d) For fun.
3. Who borrows Harry's father's invisibility cloak?
(a) Neville's mother.
(c) Mr. Weasley.
4. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(a) Leaving hogwarts.
(b) Staying at Hogwarts.
(d) Coming with him.
5. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
(a) To see if Harry needs to go back to Hogwarts.
(b) To see if Harry should move upward in the Order of the Phoenix.
(c) To find out if Harry remembers Dumbledore's instructions.
(d) To ascertain that Harry is really Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
2. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
3. What is a thestral?
4. What does Remus want to do?
5. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Mr. Weasley's modifications to the motorcycle that Harry and Hagrid are riding both help and hinder their escape?
2. Where do Harry and Hagrid go after recovering from the crash and how do they get there?
3. What does Kreacher relate to the trio about the locket?
4. What does Harry learn when he looks into Voldemort's mind?
5. What happens to Harry, Hermione and Ron as they sit in an empty diner in the muggle world?
6. How are Harry's escorts divided and who are they?
7. Why are Harry, Hermione and Ron watching the ministry and how do they finally get into the ministry?
8. How do Harry's escorts plan to confuse the Death Eaters when Harry and the escorts leave Privet Drive, and what does Harry think of the plan?
9. What two things does Harry find when he goes to Grimmauld Place?
10. What arrives during the reception and what is the message?
This section contains 1,246 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)