|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
(a) They had to ascertain if the will is legitimate.
(b) In order to have time to study Dumbledore's possessions.
(c) They are angry that Dumbledore leaves students something in his will.
(d) Out of spite.
2. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
3. Who arrives at the Burrow unconscious?
(a) Ron Weasley.
(c) Ginny Weasley.
4. What does the message in the snitch say?
(a) "I open at the close."
(b) "Close me and then I will open."
(c) "It is all a matter of closing at the right time."
(d) "I close after opening."
5. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
2. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
3. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
4. Who is Grindelwald?
5. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mundungus tell Harry, Hermione and Ron?
2. Describe Harry Potter.
3. How do Mr. Weasley's modifications to the motorcycle that Harry and Hagrid are riding both help and hinder their escape?
4. Describe the scene at the Burrow once the Patronus has delivered its news.
5. What does Dumbledore leave Ron, Hermione and Harry?
6. How do Harry and the others release some of the muggle born people at the Ministry?
7. Who is Viktor Krum and why does he get upset when he sees Xenophilius Lovegood?
8. What happens to Harry, Hermione and Ron as they sit in an empty diner in the muggle world?
9. What advice does Lupin give Harry and what is Harry's response?
10. What are the articles about that Harry is reading, and why do his reading disturb him?
This section contains 1,287 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)