|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he is on trial for murder.
(b) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
(c) That he had a little sister that died.
(d) That he had a son that died.
2. What is a thestral?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A monkey-like creature with two heads.
(c) A tiny fairy.
(d) A bat.
3. For what is Mary Cattermole on trial?
(a) Using aparating spells in the muggle world.
(b) Being muggle born.
(c) Using her power for seduction.
(d) Using a muggle in an experiment.
4. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(a) Werewolf saliva.
(c) Thestral blood.
(d) Phoenix tears.
5. What does Voldemort feed Nagini?
(a) Live rats.
(b) Dead fish.
(d) Charity Burbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message in the snitch say?
2. For whom is Voldemort looking?
3. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
4. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
5. What is the Burrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at the Burrow once the Patronus has delivered its news.
2. What leads to a burn hole in Harry's shirt?
3. What do Harry and Hermione learn about the Sword of Gryffindor?
4. What does Kreacher relate to the trio about the locket?
5. What does Mundungus tell Harry, Hermione and Ron?
6. Describe the meeting between Voldemort and his Death Eaters.
7. Who appears at Harry's birthday dinner and what does he want?
8. Describe Harry Potter.
9. How do Harry's escorts plan to confuse the Death Eaters when Harry and the escorts leave Privet Drive, and what does Harry think of the plan?
10. Why does Hermione put the picture of Phineas Nigellus in her handbag?
This section contains 1,215 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)