|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
(a) A small object.
(b) A powerful spell.
(c) A map.
(d) A bomb.
2. When does Dumbledore's sister die?
(a) She is still alive.
(b) He never had a sister.
(c) After his mother dies.
(d) At the same time as Dumbledore's mother and father dies.
3. What does Dumbledore leave Ron?
(a) An invisibility cloak.
(b) A Deluminator.
(c) A telescoping wand.
(d) A marauder map.
4. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) A woman at the ministry who looks like a toad.
5. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) An owl.
(c) A frog.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bellatrix attack?
2. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
3. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
4. What does the message in the snitch say?
5. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at the Burrow once the Patronus has delivered its news.
2. What does Harry see when his connection with Voldemort is opened and what does Hermione say about Harry being able to see Voldemort?
3. What does Dumbledore leave Ron, Hermione and Harry?
4. Who appears at Harry's birthday dinner and what does he want?
5. What two things does Harry find when he goes to Grimmauld Place?
6. What advice does Lupin give Harry and what is Harry's response?
7. What arrives during the reception and what is the message?
8. What happens to Harry, Hermione and Ron as they sit in an empty diner in the muggle world?
9. What is a Horocrux and how is one destroyed? Does this present any problems for the three young people?
10. What are the articles about that Harry is reading, and why do his reading disturb him?
This section contains 1,050 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)