|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
2. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
(a) Voldemort has set his own cells there.
(b) The Death Eaters manage to cross the threshold.
(c) Yaxley manages to see into it.
(d) It has not been compromised.
3. For whom is Voldemort looking?
(a) Mr. Weasley.
4. What is one way to destroy a Horcurx?
(a) The destructio spell.
(b) Magical fire.
(c) The imperio spell.
(d) The Incendio spell.
5. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(a) Phoenix tears.
(c) Werewolf saliva.
(d) Thestral blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
2. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
3. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
4. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
5. Who borrows Harry's father's invisibility cloak?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Harry, Hermione and Ron watching the ministry and how do they finally get into the ministry?
2. What does Harry learn when he looks into Voldemort's mind?
3. Who arrives at Grimmauld Place and what does he tell the Harry, Hermione, and Ron?
4. What spells does Harry use in fighting, and which one gives him away as being the "real" Harry?
5. What does Dumbledore leave Ron, Hermione and Harry?
6. What is a Horocrux and how is one destroyed? Does this present any problems for the three young people?
7. What advice does Lupin give Harry and what is Harry's response?
8. Describe Harry Potter.
9. What happens to Harry, Hermione and Ron as they sit in an empty diner in the muggle world?
10. What are the articles about that Harry is reading, and why do his reading disturb him?
This section contains 1,204 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)