|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
(a) To show them the world of magic.
(b) To force them to be nicer to Harry.
(c) To keep them safe.
(d) To stand trial for abusing Harry.
2. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(b) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
(c) That Fleur is dead.
(d) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
3. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
(a) The "expecto patronum" spell.
(b) The "aparecium" spell.
(c) The "confundis" spell.
(d) The "expelliarmus" spell.
4. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
(a) Because it is dangerous.
(b) Because it is an historical artifact and not Dumbledore's to give.
(c) Because it is needed by the Ministry in their fight against Voldemort.
(d) Dumbledore only leaves Harry one thing.
5. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
(a) That Lupin was killed.
(b) That the Death Eaters knew he was being transported that night.
(c) That Tonk was killed.
(d) That Harry is not going back to Hogwarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
2. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
3. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
4. What is a squib?
5. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Harry, Hermione and Ron watching the ministry and how do they finally get into the ministry?
2. How do Harry's escorts plan to confuse the Death Eaters when Harry and the escorts leave Privet Drive, and what does Harry think of the plan?
3. Who is Viktor Krum and why does he get upset when he sees Xenophilius Lovegood?
4. What do Harry and Hermione learn about the Sword of Gryffindor?
5. What leads to a burn hole in Harry's shirt?
6. What are the articles about that Harry is reading, and why do his reading disturb him?
7. Why does Hermione put the picture of Phineas Nigellus in her handbag?
8. What does Harry learn when he looks into Voldemort's mind?
9. Who appears at Harry's birthday dinner and what does he want?
10. Upon what do Harry and Hermione disagree?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)