|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
(a) They had to ascertain if the will is legitimate.
(b) In order to have time to study Dumbledore's possessions.
(c) Out of spite.
(d) They are angry that Dumbledore leaves students something in his will.
2. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
(a) For fun.
(b) So Ron can work in secrecy.
(c) So school officials do not go looking for Ron.
(d) To keep his family safe.
3. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
(c) Rufus Scrimgeour.
(d) Albus Dumbledore's ghost.
4. What does Voldemort feed Nagini?
(a) Charity Burbage.
(c) Live rats.
(d) Dead fish.
5. Who does Bellatrix attack?
(a) Mr. Weasley and Fred Weasley.
(b) Ron and Tonks.
(c) Lupin and George.
(d) Kingsley and Hermione.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
2. Who are the Harry impersonators?
3. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
4. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
5. What does Scrimgeour protect as he is being murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting between Voldemort and his Death Eaters.
2. What two things does Harry find when he goes to Grimmauld Place?
3. What do Harry and Hermione learn about the Sword of Gryffindor?
4. What happens right after Harry and Hagrid crash?
5. Who appears at Harry's birthday dinner and what does he want?
6. How does Ron dress their house ghoul and why?
7. What does Harry learn and find at Delores Umbridge's office?
8. What does Kreacher relate to the trio about the locket?
9. What does Voldemort learn from Gregorovitch?
10. What advice does Lupin give Harry and what is Harry's response?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)