|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
(a) In Voldemort's home.
(b) Outside Grimmauld Place.
(c) At Hogwarts.
(d) At the ministry.
2. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
(a) "I must not tell lies."
(b) It says nothing; it's just a pattern.
(c) "I will fight evil."
(d) "Expecto petronum."
3. What does Remus want to do?
(a) Kill the Minister of Magic.
(b) Move with his family to the Muggle world of Australia.
(c) Hide his wife in the Muggle world.
(d) Leave his wife and unborn child.
4. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
(a) A mixture of gold and silver.
(b) Basilisk venom.
(c) A destruction spell.
(d) Pure gold.
5. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
(c) Albus Dumbledore's ghost.
(d) Rufus Scrimgeour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
2. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
3. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
4. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
5. For whom is Voldemort looking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Lupin give Harry and what is Harry's response?
2. What two things does Harry find when he goes to Grimmauld Place?
3. Upon what do Harry and Hermione disagree?
4. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione plan and why does this upset Ron's mother ?
5. What does Dumbledore leave Ron, Hermione and Harry?
6. What does Harry learn and find at Delores Umbridge's office?
7. Describe the scene at the Burrow once the Patronus has delivered its news.
8. What is a Horocrux and how is one destroyed? Does this present any problems for the three young people?
9. Who is Viktor Krum and why does he get upset when he sees Xenophilius Lovegood?
10. Who appears at Harry's birthday dinner and what does he want?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)