|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Bathilda Bagsot.
(b) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(c) Rita Skeeter.
(d) Albus Dumbledore.
2. What does Remus want to do?
(a) Leave his wife and unborn child.
(b) Kill the Minister of Magic.
(c) Hide his wife in the Muggle world.
(d) Move with his family to the Muggle world of Australia.
3. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
(a) In the Weasley's flying car.
(b) On his broom stick.
(c) In the sidecar of a flying motorcycle.
(d) On a thestral.
4. Why is Remus worried about his unborn child?
(a) If it is born in wolf form, it can never attain human form.
(b) Because if it is a boy, he will be half werewolf and unable to control his changing.
(c) Because the Ministry is now coming out against werewolves.
(d) Because his wife is muggle-born.
5. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
(b) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(c) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(d) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one way to destroy a Horcurx?
2. Who finds Harry?
3. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
4. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
5. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Lupin give Harry and what is Harry's response?
2. Why is it dangerous for Harry to be leaving his uncle's home this time compared to other times?
3. Why are Harry, Hermione and Ron watching the ministry and how do they finally get into the ministry?
4. How does Ron dress their house ghoul and why?
5. Why does Hermione put the picture of Phineas Nigellus in her handbag?
6. What is a Horocrux and how is one destroyed? Does this present any problems for the three young people?
7. What does Kreacher relate to the trio about the locket?
8. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione plan and why does this upset Ron's mother ?
9. What does Mundungus tell Harry, Hermione and Ron?
10. What does Voldemort learn from Gregorovitch?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)