Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(b) Steals the person's magic.
(c) Kills the person.
(d) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
2. What is a squib?
(a) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
(b) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
(c) A plant with suction feeders.
(d) A type of octopus.
3. What does the message in the snitch say?
(a) "Close me and then I will open."
(b) "It is all a matter of closing at the right time."
(c) "I close after opening."
(d) "I open at the close."
4. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
(a) Packed a bag which she has with her.
(b) Sent a large sum of money to Gringotts.
(c) Kept two extra wands.
(d) Notified her parents.
5. Who finds Harry?
(b) Tonk's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
2. What is Polyjuice?
3. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
4. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
5. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Harry's escorts divided and who are they?
2. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
3. What does Mundungus tell Harry, Hermione and Ron?
4. What does Harry tell Voldemort about Snape and the Elder Wand?
5. What two things does Harry find when he goes to Grimmauld Place?
6. What advice does Lupin give Harry and what is Harry's response?
7. What happens right after Harry and Hagrid crash?
8. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
9. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
10. What happens to Severius Snape.
This section contains 1,249 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)