|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
(a) Pure gold.
(b) A destruction spell.
(c) Basilisk venom.
(d) A mixture of gold and silver.
2. Who does Harry try to waken after the crash?
(a) His owl.
(b) Ron Weasley.
3. Where does Dumbledore's family move after his father goes to Azkaban?
(a) They do not move.
(b) The closest town to Azkaban.
(d) Godric's Hollow.
4. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
(a) Articles about Dumbledore.
(b) A letter from Hermione Granger.
(c) An article about the execution of his godfather.
(d) A primer on advanced petronius spells.
5. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
(a) Having too many protection spells around him.
(b) Turning in Muggle-borns.
(c) Wearing the wrong cloak inside the Ministry.
(d) Cozening up to the new government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present against his will?
2. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
3. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
4. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
5. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter with Crabbe, Goyle and Draco and the destruction of the diadem.
2. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Voldemort and Harry's connection?
3. How is Harry repaid from a previous mercy he showed Wormtail?
4. What does Harry learn about Severius Snape when Harry uses the Pensieve?
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
6. Where do Harry and Hagrid go after recovering from the crash and how do they get there?
7. Describe how Harry ends up with the Sword of Gryffindor.
8. What happens to Harry, Hermione and Ron as they sit in an empty diner in the muggle world?
9. Why does Ron ask Harry to stop saying Voldemort's name out loud?
10. How does Ron dress their house ghoul and why?
This section contains 1,294 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)