|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Viktor Krum.
(b) Hermione Granger.
(c) Harry Potter.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
2. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
(a) Bill forgets to place the protective barriers around the Burrow.
(b) They have shrunk and only cover Harry and those close to him.
(c) They are still holding strong.
(d) They have been broken.
3. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
4. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
(b) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
(c) The older wizards.
(d) The younger wizards.
5. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) It is an accident.
(b) So no one will recognize him.
(c) To play a joke on Ron.
(d) To play a joke on Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
2. Who finds Harry?
3. What shows the location of every person physically present at Hogwarts?
4. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
5. What is a thestral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione plan and why does this upset Ron's mother ?
2. Describe the meeting between Voldemort and his Death Eaters.
3. Who appears at Harry's birthday dinner and what does he want?
4. What does Mundungus tell Harry, Hermione and Ron?
5. What happens to Harry, Hermione and Ron as they sit in an empty diner in the muggle world?
6. How does Ron dress their house ghoul and why?
7. Who writes an unflattering book about Albus Dumbledore and what does the writer say about Dumbledore?
8. How do Mr. Weasley's modifications to the motorcycle that Harry and Hagrid are riding both help and hinder their escape?
9. Who arrives at Grimmauld Place and what does he tell the Harry, Hermione, and Ron?
10. What leads to a burn hole in Harry's shirt?
This section contains 1,195 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)