|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Mary Cattermole on trial?
(a) Using a muggle in an experiment.
(b) Using her power for seduction.
(c) Being muggle born.
(d) Using aparating spells in the muggle world.
2. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) Voldemort has been captured.
(b) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(c) Voldemort is dead.
(d) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
3. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
(a) Voldemort's early life.
(c) The Weasley clan.
4. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
(a) On a thestral.
(b) In the sidecar of a flying motorcycle.
(c) In the Weasley's flying car.
(d) On his broom stick.
5. With what are Ron's parents going to say Ron is ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
2. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
3. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
4. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
5. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ron dress their house ghoul and why?
2. How do Mr. Weasley's modifications to the motorcycle that Harry and Hagrid are riding both help and hinder their escape?
3. Who is Viktor Krum and why does he get upset when he sees Xenophilius Lovegood?
4. What does Dumbledore leave Ron, Hermione and Harry?
5. Why does Hermione put the picture of Phineas Nigellus in her handbag?
6. How do Harry and the others release some of the muggle born people at the Ministry?
7. What does Mundungus tell Harry, Hermione and Ron?
8. What two things does Harry find when he goes to Grimmauld Place?
9. Why are Harry, Hermione and Ron watching the ministry and how do they finally get into the ministry?
10. What do Harry and Hermione learn about the Sword of Gryffindor?
This section contains 1,181 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)