|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
(a) The one who is wearing a protection charm.
(b) One of the Harry lookalikes on a broom.
(c) The Potter who is surrounded by the others.
(d) The one who is not wearing a protection charm.
2. What does the message in the snitch say?
(a) "It is all a matter of closing at the right time."
(b) "I open at the close."
(c) "I close after opening."
(d) "Close me and then I will open."
3. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) That the family is safe and do not reply.
(b) To meet him at the Ministry.
(c) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
(d) To continue on their quest.
4. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
(b) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
(c) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(d) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
5. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(b) He forgot the first word of the spell.
(c) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(d) He lost his wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
2. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
3. With what are Ron's parents going to say Ron is ill?
4. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
5. What is a portkey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives at Grimmauld Place and what does he tell the Harry, Hermione, and Ron?
2. How are Harry's escorts divided and who are they?
3. After jumping off the dragon, what does Harry see with his connection with Voldemort?
4. How do Harry and the others release some of the muggle born people at the Ministry?
5. What do Harry and Hermione learn about the Sword of Gryffindor?
6. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
7. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
8. Where do Harry and Hermione decide to go and why?
9. Describe Harry's "death."
10. Who appears at Harry's birthday dinner and what does he want?
This section contains 1,156 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)