|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
(b) Posing for a news article.
(c) Playing with his father.
(d) Sitting with his mother.
2. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
(a) A mixture of gold and silver.
(b) Pure gold.
(c) Basilisk venom.
(d) A destruction spell.
3. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) A woman at the ministry who looks like a toad.
4. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
(a) Cozening up to the new government.
(b) Having too many protection spells around him.
(c) Wearing the wrong cloak inside the Ministry.
(d) Turning in Muggle-borns.
5. Who is Grindelwald?
(a) A gnome.
(b) An evil wizard that Dumbledore was famous for defeating in a duel.
(c) A house elf.
(d) An evil dementer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
2. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
3. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
4. What is Lovegood wearing?
5. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry learn about the diadem as others are fighting the Death Eaters at Hogwarts?
2. Describe the scene at the Burrow once the Patronus has delivered its news.
3. What two things does Harry find when he goes to Grimmauld Place?
4. What do Harry and Hermione learn about the Sword of Gryffindor?
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione escape from Gringotts after being discovered?
6. Why does Hermione put the picture of Phineas Nigellus in her handbag?
7. In what room do Harry, Hermione, Ron and other allies gather?
8. Describe Harry's "death."
9. Describe the encounter with Nagini.
10. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione come to be captured by Snatchers?
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)