|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voldemort send at Harry?
(a) Three death eaters.
(b) A expelliarmus curse.
(c) The snake.
(d) A killing curse.
2. By what is Harry repulsed when he wakes in a different realm?
(b) Voldemort's alter ego.
(c) An ugly, naked child.
3. About what does Bill warn Harry?
(a) Making deals with goblins.
(b) Trying to find the Elder Wand.
(c) Trying to destroy Horocruxes.
(d) That Ginny is in love with him.
4. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They grab onto a tree limb.
(b) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(c) They jump into a lake.
(d) They ask it to land.
5. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
(a) All of Harry.
(b) The part that was connected by mind to Voldemort.
(c) His dark side.
(d) The part that was Voldemort.
6. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
7. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A large fire to the east.
(b) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(c) A bright, silver doe.
(d) A bright, silver unicorn.
8. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(b) Ron lost his wand.
(c) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(d) Because of necessary enchantments.
9. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
10. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
(a) Room of Light.
(b) Room of Relinquishment.
(c) Room of Punishment.
(d) Room of Gallantry.
11. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
(b) Bill Weasley.
(c) Percy Weasley.
12. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
13. Who comes to Hogwarts to help fight?
(a) About 10 adult wizards.
(b) No one.
(c) Many people from the Wizard community.
(d) Only three adult wizards.
14. What does Harry realize is inside the snitch?
(a) A seeing crystal.
(b) Instructions on finding the elder wand.
(c) A spell stone that can kill Voldemort.
(d) The resurrection stone.
15. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
(a) George Weasley.
(b) His parents, Sirius Black and Lupin.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
2. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
3. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
4. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
5. What leaves a scar on Harry's chest?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)