|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry realize is inside the snitch?
(a) Instructions on finding the elder wand.
(b) A spell stone that can kill Voldemort.
(c) The resurrection stone.
(d) A seeing crystal.
2. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
(a) Putting a tiara on it.
(b) Noticing it was made in the image of the first Ravenclaw.
(c) Seeing a hidden compartment in it.
3. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
(b) The Ministry.
(c) The Burrow.
(d) Back into Gringotts.
4. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) How to tune into the resistance radio.
(b) Why Luna has not been around for a while.
(c) What the deathly hollows symbol means.
(d) Where the resistance movement is based.
5. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
(a) So Harry and Ron can stay there safely.
(b) Because it is now obvious Ron is not ill.
(c) To close it down for the winter.
(d) To fool the Death Eaters into thinking Harry is with them.
6. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(b) A large fire to the east.
(c) A bright, silver unicorn.
(d) A bright, silver doe.
7. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
(a) Three brothers who kill each other.
(b) Three brothers who meet Death.
(c) Three brothers who meet a powerful Genie.
(d) Three brothers who were actually cousins.
8. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
(a) Two hours.
(b) He starts killing right away.
(c) Until the next morning.
(d) Until midnight.
9. What happens when the three apperate?
(a) They are in a dungeon.
(b) An alarm sounds when they arrive at their destination.
(c) They are in a cave.
(d) They are inside a cupboard.
10. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) Because Harry is dangerous.
(b) For the reward money.
(c) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
(d) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
11. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
(a) His fencing rapier.
(b) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) The Hufflepuff Ax.
(d) The Elder Wand.
12. Where are Ron, Hermione and Harry taken?
(a) To the Malfoy Manor.
(d) The Ministry.
13. About what does Bill warn Harry?
(a) Trying to destroy Horocruxes.
(b) Making deals with goblins.
(c) Trying to find the Elder Wand.
(d) That Ginny is in love with him.
14. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
(a) No one.
(b) Dumbledore's ghost.
(c) The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
(d) The Reflecting mirror.
15. What does Harry tell Neville as Harry is walking away from Hogwarts?
(a) That Draco Malfoy is dead.
(b) That Ron is dead.
(c) That Hermione is dead.
(d) That the snake has to be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
2. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
3. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
4. Who is ordered to carry Harry's body back to Hogwarts?
5. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)