|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snape have Harry take as Snape is dying?
(a) His will.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His wand.
2. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Where the resistance movement is based.
(b) How to tune into the resistance radio.
(c) What the deathly hollows symbol means.
(d) Why Luna has not been around for a while.
3. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
(a) All of Harry.
(b) The part that was connected by mind to Voldemort.
(c) The part that was Voldemort.
(d) His dark side.
4. What does Snape agree to do after talking with Dumbledore when Harry's parents have died?
(a) Protect Sirius Black.
(b) Protect Harry.
(c) Infiltrate the death eaters.
(d) Teach at Hogwarts.
5. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Because of necessary enchantments.
(b) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(c) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(d) Ron lost his wand.
6. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
(b) His parents, Sirius Black and Lupin.
(c) No one.
(d) George Weasley.
7. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) A silver wand.
(b) 30 gold pieces.
(c) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) 150 Silver medallions.
8. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
(a) Three brothers who were actually cousins.
(b) Three brothers who kill each other.
(c) Three brothers who meet a powerful Genie.
(d) Three brothers who meet Death.
9. Who comes to Hogwarts to help fight?
(a) Many people from the Wizard community.
(b) About 10 adult wizards.
(c) Only three adult wizards.
(d) No one.
10. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
(b) Because Harry is dangerous.
(c) For the reward money.
(d) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
11. What happens when the three apperate?
(a) They are inside a cupboard.
(b) They are in a dungeon.
(c) They are in a cave.
(d) An alarm sounds when they arrive at their destination.
12. What is Parseltongue?
(a) The garden gnome at the Burrow.
(b) A person who can only lie.
(c) The language of snakes.
(d) A house elf.
13. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
(a) Phoenix feather, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(b) Stone, invisibility cloak and basilisk tooth.
(c) Wand, basilisk tooth and Phoenix feather.
(d) Wand, stone, and invisibility cloak.
14. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
(b) Why Voldemort and Harry have similar wands.
(c) Voldemort's wand.
(d) Why Harry's wand sometimes creates spells on its own.
15. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
(a) A poison potion.
(c) Truth serum.
(d) The sorting hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
2. What does Ollivander say is real?
3. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
4. What does Dumbledore believe is the last Horocrux?
5. Who tortures Hermione?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)