|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To ride off on.
(b) To call help from his dead parents.
(c) To fight the Dementors.
(d) To see if his broken wand still works.
2. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
(a) Phoenix feather, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(b) Wand, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(c) Wand, basilisk tooth and Phoenix feather.
(d) Stone, invisibility cloak and basilisk tooth.
3. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Where the resistance movement is based.
(b) How to tune into the resistance radio.
(c) Why Luna has not been around for a while.
(d) What the deathly hollows symbol means.
4. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(b) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(c) Evacuate the entire school.
(d) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
5. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
(a) He starts killing right away.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Until the next morning.
(d) Until midnight.
6. What is Parseltongue?
(a) The garden gnome at the Burrow.
(b) A person who can only lie.
(c) A house elf.
(d) The language of snakes.
7. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
(a) Percy Weasley.
(c) Bill Weasley.
8. By what is Harry repulsed when he wakes in a different realm?
(b) An ugly, naked child.
(c) Voldemort's alter ego.
9. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(b) They grab onto a tree limb.
(c) They ask it to land.
(d) They jump into a lake.
10. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(b) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(c) Ron lost his wand.
(d) Because of necessary enchantments.
11. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
(a) Truth serum.
(b) The sorting hat.
(c) A poison potion.
12. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
13. What does Snape have Harry take as Snape is dying?
(a) His wand.
(b) His will.
(c) His thoughts.
14. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
(a) Feelings of power.
(b) Thinking of his greatest fears.
(c) A surge of magical energy.
15. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry fix his wand?
2. What does Narcissa ask Harry?
3. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
4. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
5. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)