|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
(d) Fred Weasley.
2. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They grab onto a tree limb.
(b) They ask it to land.
(c) They jump into a lake.
(d) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
3. Who leaves Hogwarts en masse?
(a) The Slytherins.
(b) The Ravenclaws.
(c) The Gryffindors.
(d) No one.
4. About what does Bill warn Harry?
(a) Trying to find the Elder Wand.
(b) That Ginny is in love with him.
(c) Trying to destroy Horocruxes.
(d) Making deals with goblins.
5. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(b) Evacuate the entire school.
(c) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(d) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
6. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
(a) Three brothers who kill each other.
(b) Three brothers who meet a powerful Genie.
(c) Three brothers who were actually cousins.
(d) Three brothers who meet Death.
7. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
(a) Seeing a hidden compartment in it.
(b) Putting a tiara on it.
(c) Noticing it was made in the image of the first Ravenclaw.
8. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
(a) The maker.
(b) The finder.
(c) They do not believe in ownership.
(d) The buyer.
9. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
(a) A woman Harry and Hermione decide to visit in Godric's Hollow.
(b) Hermione's only ancestor who also had magical abilities.
(c) Voldemort's grandmother.
(d) Harry's great-great aunt.
10. Who bites Harry?
(a) A vampire.
(c) A threstral.
(d) A werewolf.
11. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(c) Mad-eye Moody.
(d) Draco Malfoy.
12. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) 30 gold pieces.
(c) 150 Silver medallions.
(d) A silver wand.
13. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
(a) No one.
(b) Dumbledore's ghost.
(c) The Reflecting mirror.
(d) The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
14. What does Harry want Griphook to do?
(a) Help him break into Gringotts.
(b) Kill Greyback.
(c) Destroy the Sword of Gryffinder.
(d) Help Hermione remember where the snitch is hidden.
15. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
2. What does Snape have Harry take as Snape is dying?
3. How is Voldemort killed?
4. What happens when the three apperate?
5. Who is ordered to carry Harry's body back to Hogwarts?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)