|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) A silver wand.
(c) 30 gold pieces.
(d) 150 Silver medallions.
2. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
(d) Fred Weasley.
3. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
(a) Putting a tiara on it.
(c) Noticing it was made in the image of the first Ravenclaw.
(d) Seeing a hidden compartment in it.
4. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) His fencing rapier.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) The Hufflepuff Ax.
5. How does Harry fix his wand?
(a) He asks Ollivander to fix it.
(b) By laying the resurrection stone on it.
(c) He can't fix it so starts using the Elder Wand.
(d) Using the Elder Wand.
6. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
(a) Getting a Phoenix feather.
(b) Getting some tears from Dumbledore's Phoenix.
(c) Getting some fangs from a dead basilisk.
(d) Finding a place to attack the Death Eaters where they cannot be seen.
7. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(b) Because of necessary enchantments.
(c) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(d) Ron lost his wand.
8. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
(a) Why Harry's wand sometimes creates spells on its own.
(b) Why Voldemort and Harry have similar wands.
(d) Voldemort's wand.
9. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To fight the Dementors.
(b) To call help from his dead parents.
(c) To see if his broken wand still works.
(d) To ride off on.
10. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(a) Draco Malfoy.
(c) Mad-eye Moody.
11. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(b) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(c) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(d) Evacuate the entire school.
12. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
(a) To fool the Death Eaters into thinking Harry is with them.
(b) To close it down for the winter.
(c) Because it is now obvious Ron is not ill.
(d) So Harry and Ron can stay there safely.
13. Who tortures Hermione?
14. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
15. Where does Harry think there will be another Horocrux?
(a) Inside the Ministry.
(d) Privot Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what is Harry repulsed when he wakes in a different realm?
2. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
3. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
4. What happens when the three apperate?
5. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)