|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
(a) The part that was Voldemort.
(b) The part that was connected by mind to Voldemort.
(c) His dark side.
(d) All of Harry.
2. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
(a) George Weasley.
(b) No one.
(c) His parents, Sirius Black and Lupin.
3. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
(a) Using the invisibility cloak.
(b) Saying Voldemort's name out loud.
(c) Dating Hermione.
(d) Using the marauder map.
4. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
(a) The finder.
(b) The maker.
(c) The buyer.
(d) They do not believe in ownership.
5. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
6. Who tortures Hermione?
7. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Evacuate the entire school.
(b) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(c) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(d) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
8. What leaves a scar on Harry's chest?
(a) The bite from the threstral.
(b) A touch from Voldemort.
(c) The bite from the werewolf.
(d) The Horocrux he is wearing.
9. About what does Bill warn Harry?
(a) Trying to find the Elder Wand.
(b) That Ginny is in love with him.
(c) Making deals with goblins.
(d) Trying to destroy Horocruxes.
10. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
11. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(b) Ron lost his wand.
(c) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(d) Because of necessary enchantments.
12. What is Parseltongue?
(a) The language of snakes.
(b) A person who can only lie.
(c) A house elf.
(d) The garden gnome at the Burrow.
13. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They jump into a lake.
(b) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(c) They ask it to land.
(d) They grab onto a tree limb.
14. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
(a) Room of Gallantry.
(b) Room of Punishment.
(c) Room of Relinquishment.
(d) Room of Light.
15. What does Snape agree to do after talking with Dumbledore when Harry's parents have died?
(a) Teach at Hogwarts.
(b) Protect Harry.
(c) Infiltrate the death eaters.
(d) Protect Sirius Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
2. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
3. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
4. How does Harry fix his wand?
5. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)