|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They grab onto a tree limb.
(b) They ask it to land.
(c) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(d) They jump into a lake.
2. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
3. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Why Luna has not been around for a while.
(b) What the deathly hollows symbol means.
(c) How to tune into the resistance radio.
(d) Where the resistance movement is based.
4. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
(c) People arresting muggle-born wizards.
5. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(b) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(c) Evacuate the entire school.
(d) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
6. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
(a) Using the marauder map.
(b) Saying Voldemort's name out loud.
(c) Using the invisibility cloak.
(d) Dating Hermione.
7. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) His fencing rapier.
(c) The Hufflepuff Ax.
(d) The Elder Wand.
8. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
(c) Lucius Malfoy.
9. Where are Ron, Hermione and Harry taken?
(b) To the Malfoy Manor.
(d) The Ministry.
10. What does Dumbledore believe is the last Horocrux?
(a) Sirius Black's ancestry ring.
(b) Harry Potter.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) The Hufflepuff signet.
11. What leaves a scar on Harry's chest?
(a) The Horocrux he is wearing.
(b) The bite from the threstral.
(c) A touch from Voldemort.
(d) The bite from the werewolf.
12. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) Two hours.
(c) He starts killing right away.
(d) Until the next morning.
13. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
(a) Three brothers who meet Death.
(b) Three brothers who were actually cousins.
(c) Three brothers who kill each other.
(d) Three brothers who meet a powerful Genie.
14. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
(a) Neville Longbottom.
(c) Mrs. Weasley.
(d) George Weasley.
15. What does Narcissa ask Harry?
(a) If Voldemort can be defeated.
(c) If he wants to die quickly.
(d) If Draco is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
2. About what does Bill warn Harry?
3. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
4. Who spits in Professor McGonagall's face?
5. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)