|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
2. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They grab onto a tree limb.
(b) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(c) They ask it to land.
(d) They jump into a lake.
3. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(b) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(c) Evacuate the entire school.
(d) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
4. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
(a) Neville Longbottom.
(b) Mrs. Weasley.
(d) George Weasley.
5. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) The original snitch.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) Hufflepuff's cup.
6. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(b) Because of necessary enchantments.
(c) Ron lost his wand.
(d) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
7. What does Ron recover in the pond?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) Another Horocrux.
(d) Dumbledore's wand.
8. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To see if his broken wand still works.
(b) To call help from his dead parents.
(c) To fight the Dementors.
(d) To ride off on.
9. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
(b) No where.
(c) To the Ministry for a trial.
(d) To Hogwarts to get Luna.
10. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
11. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
(a) Three brothers who were actually cousins.
(b) Three brothers who kill each other.
(c) Three brothers who meet Death.
(d) Three brothers who meet a powerful Genie.
12. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
(b) Fred Weasley.
13. What does Voldemort send at Harry?
(a) A killing curse.
(b) The snake.
(c) Three death eaters.
(d) A expelliarmus curse.
14. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
(a) The Burrow.
(b) Back into Gringotts.
(d) The Ministry.
15. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
(a) Because it is now obvious Ron is not ill.
(b) To close it down for the winter.
(c) So Harry and Ron can stay there safely.
(d) To fool the Death Eaters into thinking Harry is with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the three apperate?
2. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
3. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
4. About what does Bill warn Harry?
5. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)