|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snape agree to do after talking with Dumbledore when Harry's parents have died?
(a) Infiltrate the death eaters.
(b) Protect Sirius Black.
(c) Teach at Hogwarts.
(d) Protect Harry.
2. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
3. What does Harry want Griphook to do?
(a) Help Hermione remember where the snitch is hidden.
(b) Help him break into Gringotts.
(c) Destroy the Sword of Gryffinder.
(d) Kill Greyback.
4. What does Harry decide they need to find?
(a) The lost diadem of Ravenclaw.
(b) He is not sure what to do next.
(c) The Mirror reflected desire.
(d) The Phoenix.
5. How do Harry and Hermione escape Bathilda's home?
(a) Their broomsticks.
(b) With floo dust.
(c) By jumping out the window and apparating.
(d) Hagrid arrives on a flying motorcycle.
6. Who tortures Hermione?
7. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
(a) They kill the Death Eaters who have crashed into Xenophilius's home.
(b) They notify the Ministry that they are willing to come in if Luna is released..
(c) They make sure the Death Eaters get a glimpse of Harry leaving Xenophilius's home.
(d) They take him with them.
8. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They grab onto a tree limb.
(b) They ask it to land.
(c) They jump into a lake.
(d) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
9. What leaves a scar on Harry's chest?
(a) A touch from Voldemort.
(b) The Horocrux he is wearing.
(c) The bite from the werewolf.
(d) The bite from the threstral.
10. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
(a) All of Harry.
(b) The part that was connected by mind to Voldemort.
(c) His dark side.
(d) The part that was Voldemort.
11. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
12. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
13. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(b) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(c) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(d) Evacuate the entire school.
14. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
(a) A surge of magical energy.
(b) Thinking of his greatest fears.
(d) Feelings of power.
15. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
(a) Room of Gallantry.
(b) Room of Punishment.
(c) Room of Light.
(d) Room of Relinquishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ollivander say is real?
2. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
3. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
4. Who bites Harry?
5. What does Voldemort send at Harry?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)