|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) The Elder Wand.
(b) The original snitch.
(c) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) Hufflepuff's cup.
2. Who is ordered to carry Harry's body back to Hogwarts?
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Narcissa Malfoy.
3. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
(a) Room of Punishment.
(b) Room of Light.
(c) Room of Gallantry.
(d) Room of Relinquishment.
4. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(b) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(c) Because of necessary enchantments.
(d) Ron lost his wand.
5. How is Voldemort killed?
(a) By his own curse that rebounds on him.
(b) By a curse by Harry.
(c) With the Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) By the disillusioned Death Eaters.
6. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To ride off on.
(b) To call help from his dead parents.
(c) To fight the Dementors.
(d) To see if his broken wand still works.
7. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
(a) George Weasley.
(c) Neville Longbottom.
(d) Mrs. Weasley.
8. What does Dumbledore believe is the last Horocrux?
(a) Harry Potter.
(b) Sirius Black's ancestry ring.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) The Hufflepuff signet.
9. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
10. About what does Bill warn Harry?
(a) That Ginny is in love with him.
(b) Trying to destroy Horocruxes.
(c) Trying to find the Elder Wand.
(d) Making deals with goblins.
11. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
12. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
(b) Fred Weasley.
13. Who bites Harry?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A threstral.
14. What happens when the three apperate?
(a) They are inside a cupboard.
(b) They are in a dungeon.
(c) They are in a cave.
(d) An alarm sounds when they arrive at their destination.
15. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
(a) The buyer.
(b) The maker.
(c) The finder.
(d) They do not believe in ownership.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
2. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
3. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
4. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
5. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)