|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
(b) Feelings of power.
(c) A surge of magical energy.
(d) Thinking of his greatest fears.
2. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
(a) To the Ministry for a trial.
(b) To Hogwarts to get Luna.
(d) No where.
3. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) With his invisibility finder.
(b) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(c) With a serchiomus spell.
(d) Using the Deluminator.
4. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
(a) Room of Light.
(b) Room of Punishment.
(c) Room of Relinquishment.
(d) Room of Gallantry.
5. What leaves a scar on Harry's chest?
(a) A touch from Voldemort.
(b) The bite from the werewolf.
(c) The bite from the threstral.
(d) The Horocrux he is wearing.
6. How is Voldemort killed?
(a) By his own curse that rebounds on him.
(b) By a curse by Harry.
(c) By the disillusioned Death Eaters.
(d) With the Sword of Gryffindor.
7. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They jump into a lake.
(b) They ask it to land.
(c) They grab onto a tree limb.
(d) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
8. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
(a) The sorting hat.
(b) A poison potion.
(d) Truth serum.
9. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
(a) The part that was Voldemort.
(b) His dark side.
(c) The part that was connected by mind to Voldemort.
(d) All of Harry.
10. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
11. Who is Fenrir Greyback?
(a) A savage werewolf.
(b) A secret agent for Dumbledore.
(c) A savage giant.
(d) One of the best Quidditch players of all time.
12. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
13. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
14. What is Parseltongue?
(a) A house elf.
(b) A person who can only lie.
(c) The language of snakes.
(d) The garden gnome at the Burrow.
15. What does Ollivander say is real?
(a) The youngling wand.
(b) The Elder wand.
(c) The wand Voldemort stole from Harry's mother.
(d) The kilear tree that makes the strongest wands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron recover in the pond?
2. What does Dumbledore believe is the last Horocrux?
3. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
4. About what does Bill warn Harry?
5. How do Harry and Hermione escape Bathilda's home?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)