|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
(a) Putting a tiara on it.
(b) Noticing it was made in the image of the first Ravenclaw.
(d) Seeing a hidden compartment in it.
2. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
(a) Wand, basilisk tooth and Phoenix feather.
(b) Phoenix feather, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(c) Stone, invisibility cloak and basilisk tooth.
(d) Wand, stone, and invisibility cloak.
3. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A large fire to the east.
(b) A bright, silver unicorn.
(c) A bright, silver doe.
(d) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
4. What does Harry realize is inside the snitch?
(a) The resurrection stone.
(b) Instructions on finding the elder wand.
(c) A spell stone that can kill Voldemort.
(d) A seeing crystal.
5. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
(a) Fred Weasley.
6. Who comes to Hogwarts to help fight?
(a) Only three adult wizards.
(b) About 10 adult wizards.
(c) No one.
(d) Many people from the Wizard community.
7. How is Voldemort killed?
(a) By his own curse that rebounds on him.
(b) With the Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) By a curse by Harry.
(d) By the disillusioned Death Eaters.
8. What does Snape agree to do after talking with Dumbledore when Harry's parents have died?
(a) Teach at Hogwarts.
(b) Protect Sirius Black.
(c) Infiltrate the death eaters.
(d) Protect Harry.
9. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(c) Draco Malfoy.
(d) Mad-eye Moody.
10. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
11. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) With his invisibility finder.
(b) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(c) Using the Deluminator.
(d) With a serchiomus spell.
12. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To call help from his dead parents.
(b) To ride off on.
(c) To see if his broken wand still works.
(d) To fight the Dementors.
13. What does Snape have Harry take as Snape is dying?
(a) His wand.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His will.
14. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
(a) They make sure the Death Eaters get a glimpse of Harry leaving Xenophilius's home.
(b) They take him with them.
(c) They notify the Ministry that they are willing to come in if Luna is released..
(d) They kill the Death Eaters who have crashed into Xenophilius's home.
15. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
(d) People arresting muggle-born wizards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
2. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
3. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
4. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
5. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)