|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
(b) George Weasley.
(c) No one.
(d) His parents, Sirius Black and Lupin.
2. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
3. Who leaves Hogwarts en masse?
(a) The Ravenclaws.
(b) No one.
(c) The Slytherins.
(d) The Gryffindors.
4. How do Harry and Hermione escape Bathilda's home?
(a) By jumping out the window and apparating.
(b) Their broomsticks.
(c) With floo dust.
(d) Hagrid arrives on a flying motorcycle.
5. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
(a) Getting some fangs from a dead basilisk.
(b) Getting a Phoenix feather.
(c) Finding a place to attack the Death Eaters where they cannot be seen.
(d) Getting some tears from Dumbledore's Phoenix.
6. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
(a) Until the next morning.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) He starts killing right away.
7. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) The original snitch.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) Hufflepuff's cup.
8. What does Snape have Harry take as Snape is dying?
(b) His wand.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His will.
9. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
10. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
(b) The Burrow.
(c) The Ministry.
(d) Back into Gringotts.
11. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They grab onto a tree limb.
(b) They ask it to land.
(c) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(d) They jump into a lake.
12. What leaves a scar on Harry's chest?
(a) The Horocrux he is wearing.
(b) A touch from Voldemort.
(c) The bite from the threstral.
(d) The bite from the werewolf.
13. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To ride off on.
(b) To see if his broken wand still works.
(c) To fight the Dementors.
(d) To call help from his dead parents.
14. What does Voldemort force on Neville?
(a) A poison potion.
(b) The sorting hat.
(c) Truth serum.
15. How is Voldemort killed?
(a) By his own curse that rebounds on him.
(b) With the Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) By a curse by Harry.
(d) By the disillusioned Death Eaters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
2. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
3. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
4. What does Harry tell Neville as Harry is walking away from Hogwarts?
5. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)