|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Ron, Hermione and Harry taken?
(b) To the Malfoy Manor.
(d) The Ministry.
2. What does Narcissa ask Harry?
(b) If he wants to die quickly.
(c) If Voldemort can be defeated.
(d) If Draco is still alive.
3. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(b) A bright, silver doe.
(c) A large fire to the east.
(d) A bright, silver unicorn.
4. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
(a) Phoenix feather, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(b) Wand, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(c) Wand, basilisk tooth and Phoenix feather.
(d) Stone, invisibility cloak and basilisk tooth.
5. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
6. Who spits in Professor McGonagall's face?
(b) Draco Malfoy.
7. Where does Harry think there will be another Horocrux?
(c) Inside the Ministry.
(d) Privot Lane.
8. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
(a) Until the next morning.
(b) Two hours.
(c) He starts killing right away.
(d) Until midnight.
9. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
(a) The Hufflepuff Ax.
(b) His fencing rapier.
(c) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) The Elder Wand.
10. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
(a) Voldemort's wand.
(b) Why Voldemort and Harry have similar wands.
(d) Why Harry's wand sometimes creates spells on its own.
11. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
(b) Because Harry is dangerous.
(c) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
(d) For the reward money.
12. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
13. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(a) Mad-eye Moody.
(b) Draco Malfoy.
14. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
(a) Feelings of power.
(b) A surge of magical energy.
(c) Thinking of his greatest fears.
15. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) The original snitch.
(b) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) Hufflepuff's cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
2. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
3. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
4. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
5. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)