|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(b) With a serchiomus spell.
(c) With his invisibility finder.
(d) Using the Deluminator.
2. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
(a) Getting some tears from Dumbledore's Phoenix.
(b) Getting a Phoenix feather.
(c) Getting some fangs from a dead basilisk.
(d) Finding a place to attack the Death Eaters where they cannot be seen.
3. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
(a) Wand, basilisk tooth and Phoenix feather.
(b) Phoenix feather, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(c) Stone, invisibility cloak and basilisk tooth.
(d) Wand, stone, and invisibility cloak.
4. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
(a) So Harry and Ron can stay there safely.
(b) To fool the Death Eaters into thinking Harry is with them.
(c) To close it down for the winter.
(d) Because it is now obvious Ron is not ill.
5. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
(d) People arresting muggle-born wizards.
6. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They jump into a lake.
(b) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(c) They grab onto a tree limb.
(d) They ask it to land.
7. Who bites Harry?
(a) A vampire.
(c) A threstral.
(d) A werewolf.
8. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(b) Because of necessary enchantments.
(c) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(d) Ron lost his wand.
9. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(b) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(c) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(d) Evacuate the entire school.
10. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
11. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
(a) They notify the Ministry that they are willing to come in if Luna is released..
(b) They take him with them.
(c) They kill the Death Eaters who have crashed into Xenophilius's home.
(d) They make sure the Death Eaters get a glimpse of Harry leaving Xenophilius's home.
12. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
(b) Voldemort's wand.
(c) Why Harry's wand sometimes creates spells on its own.
(d) Why Voldemort and Harry have similar wands.
13. Who tortures Hermione?
14. Who is ordered to carry Harry's body back to Hogwarts?
(a) Narcissa Malfoy.
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
15. How do Harry and Hermione escape Bathilda's home?
(a) With floo dust.
(b) By jumping out the window and apparating.
(c) Hagrid arrives on a flying motorcycle.
(d) Their broomsticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
2. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
3. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
4. How does Harry fix his wand?
5. What does Ron recover in the pond?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)