|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voldemort send at Harry?
(a) A killing curse.
(b) The snake.
(c) A expelliarmus curse.
(d) Three death eaters.
2. By what is Harry repulsed when he wakes in a different realm?
(a) An ugly, naked child.
(c) Voldemort's alter ego.
3. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
(a) Seeing a hidden compartment in it.
(b) Putting a tiara on it.
(c) Noticing it was made in the image of the first Ravenclaw.
4. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
(a) They take him with them.
(b) They kill the Death Eaters who have crashed into Xenophilius's home.
(c) They notify the Ministry that they are willing to come in if Luna is released..
(d) They make sure the Death Eaters get a glimpse of Harry leaving Xenophilius's home.
5. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
(b) Feelings of power.
(c) Thinking of his greatest fears.
(d) A surge of magical energy.
6. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
(a) So Harry and Ron can stay there safely.
(b) To fool the Death Eaters into thinking Harry is with them.
(c) To close it down for the winter.
(d) Because it is now obvious Ron is not ill.
7. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
(a) Room of Light.
(b) Room of Punishment.
(c) Room of Relinquishment.
(d) Room of Gallantry.
8. Who comes to Hogwarts to help fight?
(a) No one.
(b) About 10 adult wizards.
(c) Only three adult wizards.
(d) Many people from the Wizard community.
9. Who is Fenrir Greyback?
(a) One of the best Quidditch players of all time.
(b) A secret agent for Dumbledore.
(c) A savage werewolf.
(d) A savage giant.
10. Where does Harry think there will be another Horocrux?
(b) Privot Lane.
(d) Inside the Ministry.
11. What does Harry tell Neville as Harry is walking away from Hogwarts?
(a) That Ron is dead.
(b) That Draco Malfoy is dead.
(c) That the snake has to be killed.
(d) That Hermione is dead.
12. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
13. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
(a) Finding a place to attack the Death Eaters where they cannot be seen.
(b) Getting a Phoenix feather.
(c) Getting some tears from Dumbledore's Phoenix.
(d) Getting some fangs from a dead basilisk.
14. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
(a) The buyer.
(b) They do not believe in ownership.
(c) The finder.
(d) The maker.
15. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
(a) Why Harry's wand sometimes creates spells on its own.
(c) Why Voldemort and Harry have similar wands.
(d) Voldemort's wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
2. What does Harry want Griphook to do?
3. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
4. Who bites Harry?
5. What does Ollivander say is real?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)