|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bites Harry?
(b) A vampire.
(c) A threstral.
(d) A werewolf.
2. Who was the last owner of the Elder wand?
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
3. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A large fire to the east.
(b) A bright, silver unicorn.
(c) A bright, silver doe.
(d) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
4. Who tortures Hermione?
5. What does Harry want Griphook to do?
(a) Help Hermione remember where the snitch is hidden.
(b) Destroy the Sword of Gryffinder.
(c) Kill Greyback.
(d) Help him break into Gringotts.
6. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) The Elder Wand.
(b) Hufflepuff's cup.
(c) The original snitch.
(d) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
7. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
(b) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(c) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(d) Evacuate the entire school.
8. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To call help from his dead parents.
(b) To fight the Dementors.
(c) To see if his broken wand still works.
(d) To ride off on.
9. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
10. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
11. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
12. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
(a) Neville Longbottom.
(b) George Weasley.
(d) Mrs. Weasley.
13. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
(a) Two hours.
(b) He starts killing right away.
(c) Until the next morning.
(d) Until midnight.
14. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
(a) Harry's great-great aunt.
(b) Hermione's only ancestor who also had magical abilities.
(c) A woman Harry and Hermione decide to visit in Godric's Hollow.
(d) Voldemort's grandmother.
15. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
(a) Putting a tiara on it.
(b) Noticing it was made in the image of the first Ravenclaw.
(c) Seeing a hidden compartment in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
2. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
3. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
4. What does Harry realize is inside the snitch?
5. Who leaves Hogwarts en masse?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)