|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Ron, Hermione and Harry taken?
(c) The Ministry.
(d) To the Malfoy Manor.
2. How is Voldemort killed?
(a) By his own curse that rebounds on him.
(b) By the disillusioned Death Eaters.
(c) By a curse by Harry.
(d) With the Sword of Gryffindor.
3. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) The Elder Wand.
(b) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) The original snitch.
(d) Hufflepuff's cup.
4. What does Harry tell Neville as Harry is walking away from Hogwarts?
(a) That the snake has to be killed.
(b) That Draco Malfoy is dead.
(c) That Ron is dead.
(d) That Hermione is dead.
5. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
(a) Why Voldemort and Harry have similar wands.
(b) Voldemort's wand.
(c) Why Harry's wand sometimes creates spells on its own.
6. What does Harry decide they need to find?
(a) The Phoenix.
(b) The lost diadem of Ravenclaw.
(c) The Mirror reflected desire.
(d) He is not sure what to do next.
7. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) 150 Silver medallions.
(b) A silver wand.
(c) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) 30 gold pieces.
8. What does Harry realize is inside the snitch?
(a) A spell stone that can kill Voldemort.
(b) Instructions on finding the elder wand.
(c) A seeing crystal.
(d) The resurrection stone.
9. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
(b) His parents, Sirius Black and Lupin.
(c) No one.
(d) George Weasley.
10. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
(a) They take him with them.
(b) They make sure the Death Eaters get a glimpse of Harry leaving Xenophilius's home.
(c) They kill the Death Eaters who have crashed into Xenophilius's home.
(d) They notify the Ministry that they are willing to come in if Luna is released..
11. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To ride off on.
(b) To call help from his dead parents.
(c) To fight the Dementors.
(d) To see if his broken wand still works.
12. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) Using the Deluminator.
(b) With a serchiomus spell.
(c) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(d) With his invisibility finder.
13. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
14. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
15. Who spits in Professor McGonagall's face?
(d) Draco Malfoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
2. Who bites Harry?
3. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
4. How long are the people at Hogwarts given to turn over Harry Potter to Voldemort before he starts killing people?
5. What does Ollivander say is real?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)