|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Harry as he takes out the resurrection stone?
(a) No one.
(b) His parents, Sirius Black and Lupin.
(c) George Weasley.
2. Who leaves Hogwarts en masse?
(a) The Ravenclaws.
(b) No one.
(c) The Slytherins.
(d) The Gryffindors.
3. Who is Fenrir Greyback?
(a) A secret agent for Dumbledore.
(b) One of the best Quidditch players of all time.
(c) A savage giant.
(d) A savage werewolf.
4. What does Ron recover in the pond?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) Dumbledore's wand.
(c) Another Horocrux.
5. How do Harry and Hermione escape Bathilda's home?
(a) By jumping out the window and apparating.
(b) With floo dust.
(c) Hagrid arrives on a flying motorcycle.
(d) Their broomsticks.
6. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
(a) Bill Weasley.
(d) Percy Weasley.
7. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
(a) Three brothers who meet Death.
(b) Three brothers who were actually cousins.
(c) Three brothers who meet a powerful Genie.
(d) Three brothers who kill each other.
8. Who tortures Hermione?
9. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
(a) Using the marauder map.
(b) Dating Hermione.
(c) Using the invisibility cloak.
(d) Saying Voldemort's name out loud.
10. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) 150 Silver medallions.
(b) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) 30 gold pieces.
(d) A silver wand.
11. What does Narcissa ask Harry?
(a) If Draco is still alive.
(c) If he wants to die quickly.
(d) If Voldemort can be defeated.
12. What does McGonagall say she will do while Harry searches Hogwarts?
(a) Apparate to the Ministry to get help.
(b) Fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(c) Evacuate the entire school.
(d) Release the Basilisk under the school's basement.
13. What is Parseltongue?
(a) A house elf.
(b) The language of snakes.
(c) A person who can only lie.
(d) The garden gnome at the Burrow.
14. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(a) Draco Malfoy.
(c) Mad-eye Moody.
15. How is Voldemort killed?
(a) With the Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) By his own curse that rebounds on him.
(c) By the disillusioned Death Eaters.
(d) By a curse by Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
2. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
3. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
4. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
5. What happens when the three apperate?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)