Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Neville slice off Voldemort's snake's head?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) The Hufflepuff Ax.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) His fencing rapier.
2. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A large fire to the east.
(b) A bright, silver unicorn.
(c) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(d) A bright, silver doe.
3. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
(a) To ride off on.
(b) To call help from his dead parents.
(c) To fight the Dementors.
(d) To see if his broken wand still works.
4. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
(a) The Reflecting mirror.
(b) No one.
(c) The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
(d) Dumbledore's ghost.
5. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) Because Harry is dangerous.
(b) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
(c) For the reward money.
(d) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
6. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
(a) Room of Punishment.
(b) Room of Light.
(c) Room of Relinquishment.
(d) Room of Gallantry.
7. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
(b) People arresting muggle-born wizards.
8. Which of the Weasley males is killed in the fighting?
9. What does Narcissa ask Harry?
(a) If Voldemort can be defeated.
(c) If Draco is still alive.
(d) If he wants to die quickly.
10. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
11. What does Voldemort send at Harry?
(a) The snake.
(b) A expelliarmus curse.
(c) Three death eaters.
(d) A killing curse.
12. What did Snape call Harry's mother for which she never forgives him?
13. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
(a) Phoenix feather, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(b) Stone, invisibility cloak and basilisk tooth.
(c) Wand, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(d) Wand, basilisk tooth and Phoenix feather.
14. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
15. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
(a) Back into Gringotts.
(c) The Ministry.
(d) The Burrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Bill warn Harry?
2. What does Harry want Griphook to do?
3. How does Harry fix his wand?
4. Where are Ron, Hermione and Harry taken?
5. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)