|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves Hogwarts en masse?
(a) No one.
(b) The Gryffindors.
(c) The Ravenclaws.
(d) The Slytherins.
2. Who spits in Professor McGonagall's face?
(a) Draco Malfoy.
3. Who did Dumbledore mean to have the Elder Wand?
4. Who comes to Hogwarts to help fight?
(a) About 10 adult wizards.
(b) Many people from the Wizard community.
(c) Only three adult wizards.
(d) No one.
5. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
(a) Using the marauder map.
(b) Using the invisibility cloak.
(c) Saying Voldemort's name out loud.
(d) Dating Hermione.
6. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(b) A bright, silver unicorn.
(c) A bright, silver doe.
(d) A large fire to the east.
7. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
(a) Room of Punishment.
(b) Room of Light.
(c) Room of Gallantry.
(d) Room of Relinquishment.
8. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) How to tune into the resistance radio.
(b) Where the resistance movement is based.
(c) What the deathly hollows symbol means.
(d) Why Luna has not been around for a while.
9. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
10. What does Harry decide they need to find?
(a) The Phoenix.
(b) The lost diadem of Ravenclaw.
(c) The Mirror reflected desire.
(d) He is not sure what to do next.
11. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
(a) Bill Weasley.
(b) Percy Weasley.
12. How does Harry fix his wand?
(a) He can't fix it so starts using the Elder Wand.
(b) By laying the resurrection stone on it.
(c) Using the Elder Wand.
(d) He asks Ollivander to fix it.
13. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They ask it to land.
(b) They grab onto a tree limb.
(c) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(d) They jump into a lake.
14. To whom does Harry speak about the whereabouts of the diadem?
(a) Dumbledore's ghost.
(b) The Reflecting mirror.
(c) The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
(d) No one.
15. Where does Harry think there will be another Horocrux?
(a) Inside the Ministry.
(b) Privot Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
2. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
3. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
4. Who is carried off by giant spiders?
5. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)