|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Mr. Weasley.
(b) Hermione Granger.
(c) Harry Potter.
(d) Viktor Krum.
2. Who is present against his will?
(b) Bill Weasley.
3. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Sitting with his mother.
(b) Playing with his father.
(c) Posing for a news article.
(d) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
4. What is Polyjuice?
(a) A juice made of four different flower nectars.
(b) A juice made from the polystice plant.
(c) A juice made by three magical incantations.
(d) A potion to allow someone to look like someone else.
5. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(a) No one.
(b) Albus's father.
6. What does Remus want to do?
(a) Kill the Minister of Magic.
(b) Move with his family to the Muggle world of Australia.
(c) Leave his wife and unborn child.
(d) Hide his wife in the Muggle world.
7. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
(a) So Ron can work in secrecy.
(b) For fun.
(c) To keep his family safe.
(d) So school officials do not go looking for Ron.
8. What shows the location of every person physically present at Hogwarts?
(a) A reveal spell only known by Dumbledore.
(b) The Marauder's Map.
(c) A looking glass.
(d) A two-way mirror.
9. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) To fool the Death Eaters.
(b) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
(c) To fool the dementers.
(d) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
10. Who does Bellatrix attack?
(a) Mr. Weasley and Fred Weasley.
(b) Lupin and George.
(c) Kingsley and Hermione.
(d) Ron and Tonks.
11. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
(a) That Harry is not going back to Hogwarts.
(b) That Tonk was killed.
(c) That Lupin was killed.
(d) That the Death Eaters knew he was being transported that night.
12. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
(a) That they are leaving early the next day.
(b) That Bellatrix is Scimegeour's ex-wife.
(c) That Scimegeour spent time in Azkeban.
(d) That he did not catch the snitch with his bare hands previously.
13. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
(a) Their house elf.
(b) His messenger owl.
(c) Their house ghoul.
(d) His messenger frog.
14. Who borrows Harry's father's invisibility cloak?
(c) Neville's mother.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
15. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(b) Delores Umbridge.
(d) Professor McGonagall.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Mary Cattermole on trial?
2. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
3. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
4. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
5. What is a thestral?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)