|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Polyjuice?
(a) A juice made from the polystice plant.
(b) A juice made of four different flower nectars.
(c) A potion to allow someone to look like someone else.
(d) A juice made by three magical incantations.
2. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
(a) No room, which is odd.
(b) Sir Lenard Black's room.
(c) The room where Sirius is murdered.
(d) The room of Regulus Arcturus Black.
3. What does the message in the snitch say?
(a) "I open at the close."
(b) "It is all a matter of closing at the right time."
(c) "I close after opening."
(d) "Close me and then I will open."
4. What is a squib?
(a) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
(b) A plant with suction feeders.
(c) A type of octopus.
(d) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
5. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) To fool the Death Eaters.
(b) To fool the dementers.
(c) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
(d) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
6. Who is Nagini?
(a) A dementer.
(b) A Hogwarts professor.
(c) The leader of the Death Eaters.
(d) A Horocrux.
7. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
(a) The Death Eaters manage to cross the threshold.
(b) It has not been compromised.
(c) Voldemort has set his own cells there.
(d) Yaxley manages to see into it.
8. For whom is Voldemort looking?
(d) Mr. Weasley.
9. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
(a) No one knows why.
(b) He is now a strong enough wizard not to need it.
(c) He missed up a spell and it was acidentally lifted.
(d) He is now of age.
10. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
(a) Harry's friend, Ron.
(b) Hermione Granger.
(c) The guardians.
(d) Snape since he is a traitor.
11. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
(a) Basilisk venom.
(b) A mixture of gold and silver.
(c) Pure gold.
(d) A destruction spell.
12. Who made Krum's wand?
(a) No one knows for sure.
13. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(b) Voldemort is dead.
(c) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
(d) Voldemort has been captured.
14. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
(a) The locket.
(c) A bomb spell.
(d) Mad-eye Moody's eye.
15. How do most Ministry people get inside the Ministry?
(a) The Floo Network.
(d) By apparating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
2. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
3. What shows the location of every person physically present at Hogwarts?
4. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione hope to do in the ministry?
5. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)