Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(b) Steals the person's magic.
(c) Kills the person.
(d) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
2. What is a squib?
(a) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
(b) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
(c) A plant with suction feeders.
(d) A type of octopus.
3. What does the message in the snitch say?
(a) "Close me and then I will open."
(b) "It is all a matter of closing at the right time."
(c) "I close after opening."
(d) "I open at the close."
4. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
(a) Packed a bag which she has with her.
(b) Sent a large sum of money to Gringotts.
(c) Kept two extra wands.
(d) Notified her parents.
5. Who finds Harry?
(b) Tonk's parents.
6. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
(a) He lost his memory.
(b) He used a spell to transport himself to the moon.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He is dead.
7. What is Polyjuice?
(a) A juice made by three magical incantations.
(b) A potion to allow someone to look like someone else.
(c) A juice made of four different flower nectars.
(d) A juice made from the polystice plant.
8. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(b) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
(c) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(d) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
9. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
10. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
11. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
(a) Wearing the wrong cloak inside the Ministry.
(b) Having too many protection spells around him.
(c) Turning in Muggle-borns.
(d) Cozening up to the new government.
12. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(b) A woman at the ministry who looks like a toad.
(c) Sirius Black.
13. Who does Harry try to waken after the crash?
(a) His owl.
(d) Ron Weasley.
14. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
(a) They have shrunk and only cover Harry and those close to him.
(b) They have been broken.
(c) Bill forgets to place the protective barriers around the Burrow.
(d) They are still holding strong.
15. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Harry Potter.
(b) Mr. Weasley.
(c) Hermione Granger.
(d) Viktor Krum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore leave Ron?
2. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
3. Who made Krum's wand?
4. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
5. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)