|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(b) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
(c) A rare medicinal potion.
(d) A scrying ball.
2. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(b) A protective charm.
(c) His first wand.
(d) A curse spell put on Harry.
3. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
(a) Mr. Weasley.
4. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(b) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
(c) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
(d) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
5. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
(a) That Sirius Black is still alive.
(b) That Sirius Black is working for Voldemort.
(c) That Skeeter is correct in her speculations.
(d) That Harry is destined to kill Voldemort.
6. What is Godric's Hollow?
(a) Where Volemort leaves his etheric soul.
(b) Harry's childhood home.
(c) Where Voldemort grows up.
(d) Where Voldemort lives right now.
7. What is Polyjuice?
(a) A juice made of four different flower nectars.
(b) A potion to allow someone to look like someone else.
(c) A juice made from the polystice plant.
(d) A juice made by three magical incantations.
8. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) So no one will recognize him.
(b) To play a joke on Bill.
(c) To play a joke on Ron.
(d) It is an accident.
9. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
(a) So they learn from others besides themselves.
(b) So Ron is not tempted to stay at Hogwarts with the other two instead of getting a job.
(c) So Ron and Harry do not fight over Hermione's attentions.
(d) So they cannot plan together.
10. For what is Mary Cattermole on trial?
(a) Using a muggle in an experiment.
(b) Being muggle born.
(c) Using her power for seduction.
(d) Using aparating spells in the muggle world.
11. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(b) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(c) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
(d) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
12. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
(a) Dead spirits.
(b) The Death Eaters.
(c) No one.
(d) His assistant.
13. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
(a) The Potter who is surrounded by the others.
(b) One of the Harry lookalikes on a broom.
(c) The one who is not wearing a protection charm.
(d) The one who is wearing a protection charm.
14. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
15. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
(a) They are unable to get inside the ministry.
(b) They gain special permission.
(c) Using polyjuice.
(d) A powerful invisibility spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
2. What is Lovegood wearing?
3. What is the Burrow?
4. With what are Ron's parents going to say Ron is ill?
5. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)