|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
(a) That he did not catch the snitch with his bare hands previously.
(b) That Bellatrix is Scimegeour's ex-wife.
(c) That they are leaving early the next day.
(d) That Scimegeour spent time in Azkeban.
2. Who made Krum's wand?
(c) No one knows for sure.
3. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
(a) New gadgets Mr. Wesley installed on the motorcycle.
(b) An invisibility spell.
(c) Aeriel loops and dives.
(d) A new rifle that shoots magic bullets.
4. What is the Burrow?
(a) An underground protection chamber.
(b) Where Tonks and Lupin live.
(c) Where Harry's owl and other messengers live.
(d) The Weasley's home.
5. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
(a) A machine that is spelled.
(b) The thraeles.
(c) The Dementors.
(d) A spell by the judge.
6. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(a) Werewolf saliva.
(c) Phoenix tears.
(d) Thestral blood.
7. For whom is Voldemort looking?
(c) Mr. Weasley.
8. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
9. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(b) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
(c) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(d) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
10. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
(a) That Harry is destined to kill Voldemort.
(b) That Sirius Black is still alive.
(c) That Sirius Black is working for Voldemort.
(d) That Skeeter is correct in her speculations.
11. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
(a) His assistant.
(b) Dead spirits.
(c) The Death Eaters.
(d) No one.
12. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
(b) To continue on their quest.
(c) To meet him at the Ministry.
(d) That the family is safe and do not reply.
13. What happens to the crowd at the wedding when the news about the Ministry arrives?
(a) They panic.
(b) They continue with the wedding knowing there are enough wizards to keep them safe.
(c) They disperse quickly according to a prearranged plan.
(d) They calmly make plans.
14. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione hope to do in the ministry?
(a) Get rid of those in sympathy to Voldemort.
(b) Find Ron's father.
(c) Find the locket Horocrux.
(d) Find Ron's mother.
15. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
(a) "I must not tell lies."
(b) "Expecto petronum."
(c) "I will fight evil."
(d) It says nothing; it's just a pattern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
2. What does the message in the snitch say?
3. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
4. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
5. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)