|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
(a) That Harry is not going back to Hogwarts.
(b) That the Death Eaters knew he was being transported that night.
(c) That Lupin was killed.
(d) That Tonk was killed.
2. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(a) No one.
(c) Albus's father.
3. Who is Nagini?
(a) A dementer.
(b) A Horocrux.
(c) A Hogwarts professor.
(d) The leader of the Death Eaters.
4. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
5. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
(a) Their house ghoul.
(b) His messenger frog.
(c) Their house elf.
(d) His messenger owl.
6. Who borrows Harry's father's invisibility cloak?
(b) Neville's mother.
(c) Mr. Weasley.
7. Who made Krum's wand?
(c) No one knows for sure.
8. What does Remus want to do?
(a) Hide his wife in the Muggle world.
(b) Leave his wife and unborn child.
(c) Kill the Minister of Magic.
(d) Move with his family to the Muggle world of Australia.
9. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
(b) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
(c) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(d) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
10. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(b) He forgot the first word of the spell.
(c) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(d) He lost his wand.
11. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
12. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
(b) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
(c) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(d) That Fleur is dead.
13. What does the message in the snitch say?
(a) "It is all a matter of closing at the right time."
(b) "I open at the close."
(c) "Close me and then I will open."
(d) "I close after opening."
14. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
(a) Practicing defeating dementors.
(b) Practicing more sophisticated warding spells.
(c) Planning their quest.
(d) Playing jarts.
15. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(a) Werewolf saliva.
(b) Thestral blood.
(c) Phoenix tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
2. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
3. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
4. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
5. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)