|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Burrow unconscious?
(a) Ginny Weasley.
(b) Ron Weasley.
2. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
(a) Their house ghoul.
(b) His messenger frog.
(c) His messenger owl.
(d) Their house elf.
3. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(b) He lost his wand.
(c) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(d) He forgot the first word of the spell.
4. To whom is the Weasley son getting married?
5. Who does Bellatrix attack?
(a) Ron and Tonks.
(b) Lupin and George.
(c) Mr. Weasley and Fred Weasley.
(d) Kingsley and Hermione.
6. What does Remus want to do?
(a) Kill the Minister of Magic.
(b) Leave his wife and unborn child.
(c) Hide his wife in the Muggle world.
(d) Move with his family to the Muggle world of Australia.
7. For what is Mary Cattermole on trial?
(a) Using a muggle in an experiment.
(b) Being muggle born.
(c) Using aparating spells in the muggle world.
(d) Using her power for seduction.
8. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(b) For inventing a new type of round wand.
(c) For taming a dragon.
(d) As a professional Quidditch player.
9. What is Polyjuice?
(a) A juice made from the polystice plant.
(b) A potion to allow someone to look like someone else.
(c) A juice made by three magical incantations.
(d) A juice made of four different flower nectars.
10. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Charity Burbage.
11. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
(a) To keep them safe.
(b) To show them the world of magic.
(c) To force them to be nicer to Harry.
(d) To stand trial for abusing Harry.
12. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
(a) Sir Lenard Black's room.
(b) No room, which is odd.
(c) The room of Regulus Arcturus Black.
(d) The room where Sirius is murdered.
13. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
14. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(a) Staying at Hogwarts.
(c) Leaving hogwarts.
(d) Coming with him.
15. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
(a) They gain special permission.
(b) A powerful invisibility spell.
(c) Using polyjuice.
(d) They are unable to get inside the ministry.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
2. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
3. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
4. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
5. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)