|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A snake.
(b) An owl.
(c) A frog.
(d) A rabbit.
2. For whom is Voldemort looking?
(d) Mr. Weasley.
3. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
(a) Because it is needed by the Ministry in their fight against Voldemort.
(b) Dumbledore only leaves Harry one thing.
(c) Because it is an historical artifact and not Dumbledore's to give.
(d) Because it is dangerous.
4. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
(a) A machine that is spelled.
(b) The thraeles.
(c) A spell by the judge.
(d) The Dementors.
5. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione hope to do in the ministry?
(a) Find the locket Horocrux.
(b) Find Ron's mother.
(c) Find Ron's father.
(d) Get rid of those in sympathy to Voldemort.
6. Who borrows Harry's father's invisibility cloak?
(b) Neville's mother.
(c) Mr. Weasley.
7. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
8. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
(b) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
(c) To fool the Death Eaters.
(d) To fool the dementers.
9. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
(a) Voldemort yelling at Ollivander.
(b) Voldemort killing Fleur.
(c) Voldemort killing Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Voldemort torturing Ron Weasley.
10. Who is Grindelwald?
(a) A house elf.
(b) An evil dementer.
(c) An evil wizard that Dumbledore was famous for defeating in a duel.
(d) A gnome.
11. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(a) A scrying ball.
(b) A rare medicinal potion.
(c) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
12. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
(a) To force them to be nicer to Harry.
(b) To show them the world of magic.
(c) To keep them safe.
(d) To stand trial for abusing Harry.
13. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
(a) They had to ascertain if the will is legitimate.
(b) Out of spite.
(c) They are angry that Dumbledore leaves students something in his will.
(d) In order to have time to study Dumbledore's possessions.
14. For what is Mary Cattermole on trial?
(a) Using aparating spells in the muggle world.
(b) Using her power for seduction.
(c) Using a muggle in an experiment.
(d) Being muggle born.
15. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
(a) He used a spell to transport himself to the moon.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He lost his memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
2. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
3. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
4. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
5. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)