|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
(a) He lost his memory.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He used a spell to transport himself to the moon.
(d) He is dead.
2. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) The younger wizards.
(b) The older wizards.
(c) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
(d) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
3. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
(a) He is now a strong enough wizard not to need it.
(b) He missed up a spell and it was acidentally lifted.
(c) He is now of age.
(d) No one knows why.
4. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
5. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) An owl.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A snake.
(d) A frog.
6. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
(a) To keep his family safe.
(b) For fun.
(c) So school officials do not go looking for Ron.
(d) So Ron can work in secrecy.
7. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(b) He forgot the first word of the spell.
(c) He lost his wand.
(d) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
8. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
(a) Hagrid's beard.
(b) Harry's tooth.
(c) Harry's arm.
(d) Hagrid's nose.
9. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(b) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
(c) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(d) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
10. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
(a) That Bellatrix is Scimegeour's ex-wife.
(b) That Scimegeour spent time in Azkeban.
(c) That they are leaving early the next day.
(d) That he did not catch the snitch with his bare hands previously.
11. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) A protective charm.
(b) His first wand.
(c) A curse spell put on Harry.
(d) The watch face that belonged to his father.
12. Why are most of the guests disapperating?
(a) In order to leave quickly.
(b) To confuse the Death Eaters.
(c) To go find out for themselves what is happening.
(d) No one as yet is disapperating.
13. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
(a) Their house elf.
(b) Their house ghoul.
(c) His messenger owl.
(d) His messenger frog.
14. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
(a) A small object.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A map.
(d) A powerful spell.
15. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Charity Burbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Remus want to do?
2. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
3. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
4. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
5. Who finds Harry?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)