|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
(b) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(c) That Fleur is dead.
(d) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
2. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
(a) Voldemort's familiar.
(b) Unknown spells.
(d) A mythical dragon for defeating Voldemort.
3. Who is Nagini?
(a) A dementer.
(b) The leader of the Death Eaters.
(c) A Hogwarts professor.
(d) A Horocrux.
4. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(a) Leaving hogwarts.
(c) Coming with him.
(d) Staying at Hogwarts.
5. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
(a) That Harry is destined to kill Voldemort.
(b) That Skeeter is correct in her speculations.
(c) That Sirius Black is still alive.
(d) That Sirius Black is working for Voldemort.
6. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
(b) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
(c) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(d) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
7. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(a) Professor McGonagall.
(c) Delores Umbridge.
8. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
9. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
(a) So they learn from others besides themselves.
(b) So they cannot plan together.
(c) So Ron and Harry do not fight over Hermione's attentions.
(d) So Ron is not tempted to stay at Hogwarts with the other two instead of getting a job.
10. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A snake.
(b) An owl.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A frog.
11. What is the Burrow?
(a) The Weasley's home.
(b) An underground protection chamber.
(c) Where Tonks and Lupin live.
(d) Where Harry's owl and other messengers live.
12. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(b) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
(c) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(d) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
13. What is a squib?
(a) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
(b) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
(c) A plant with suction feeders.
(d) A type of octopus.
14. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
(c) Mr. Weasley.
15. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) He lost his wand.
(b) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(c) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(d) He forgot the first word of the spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a portkey?
2. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
3. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
4. What does the message in the snitch say?
5. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)