|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
(a) A primer on advanced petronius spells.
(b) A letter from Hermione Granger.
(c) Articles about Dumbledore.
(d) An article about the execution of his godfather.
2. Who finds Harry?
(c) Tonk's parents.
3. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
(a) His assistant.
(b) The Death Eaters.
(c) Dead spirits.
(d) No one.
4. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
(a) He is now a strong enough wizard not to need it.
(b) He is now of age.
(c) He missed up a spell and it was acidentally lifted.
(d) No one knows why.
5. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
(a) Voldemort torturing Ron Weasley.
(b) Voldemort killing Fleur.
(c) Voldemort yelling at Ollivander.
(d) Voldemort killing Mad-Eye Moody.
6. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
(a) Because it is needed by the Ministry in their fight against Voldemort.
(b) Dumbledore only leaves Harry one thing.
(c) Because it is dangerous.
(d) Because it is an historical artifact and not Dumbledore's to give.
7. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
(a) The locket.
(c) A bomb spell.
(d) Mad-eye Moody's eye.
8. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Fleur is dead.
(b) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(c) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
(d) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
9. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) A curse spell put on Harry.
(b) His first wand.
(c) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(d) A protective charm.
10. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Sitting with his mother.
(b) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
(c) Playing with his father.
(d) Posing for a news article.
11. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
(a) In the sidecar of a flying motorcycle.
(b) In the Weasley's flying car.
(c) On a thestral.
(d) On his broom stick.
12. Why is Remus worried about his unborn child?
(a) Because if it is a boy, he will be half werewolf and unable to control his changing.
(b) If it is born in wolf form, it can never attain human form.
(c) Because his wife is muggle-born.
(d) Because the Ministry is now coming out against werewolves.
13. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
(a) A powerful invisibility spell.
(b) They gain special permission.
(c) Using polyjuice.
(d) They are unable to get inside the ministry.
14. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) To fool the dementers.
(b) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
(c) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
(d) To fool the Death Eaters.
15. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
(a) The "expelliarmus" spell.
(b) The "confundis" spell.
(c) The "expecto patronum" spell.
(d) The "aparecium" spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
2. With what are Ron's parents going to say Ron is ill?
3. What does Remus want to do?
4. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
5. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)