|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A frog.
(c) A snake.
(d) An owl.
2. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) He forgot the first word of the spell.
(b) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(c) He lost his wand.
(d) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
3. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
(b) That he had a little sister that died.
(c) That he had a son that died.
(d) That he is on trial for murder.
4. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
(a) At Hogwarts.
(b) At the Weasley home.
(c) At Gringotts.
(d) At a house on Privet Drive.
5. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
(b) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
(c) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(d) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
6. What does Voldemort feed Nagini?
(b) Charity Burbage.
(c) Dead fish.
(d) Live rats.
7. When does Dumbledore's sister die?
(a) She is still alive.
(b) He never had a sister.
(c) After his mother dies.
(d) At the same time as Dumbledore's mother and father dies.
8. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione hope to do in the ministry?
(a) Find Ron's mother.
(b) Find the locket Horocrux.
(c) Get rid of those in sympathy to Voldemort.
(d) Find Ron's father.
9. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) A curse spell put on Harry.
(b) His first wand.
(c) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(d) A protective charm.
10. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(b) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
(c) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
(d) That Fleur is dead.
11. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
(a) Yaxley manages to see into it.
(b) Voldemort has set his own cells there.
(c) The Death Eaters manage to cross the threshold.
(d) It has not been compromised.
12. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(b) Professor McGonagall.
(d) Delores Umbridge.
13. Why is Remus worried about his unborn child?
(a) If it is born in wolf form, it can never attain human form.
(b) Because the Ministry is now coming out against werewolves.
(c) Because his wife is muggle-born.
(d) Because if it is a boy, he will be half werewolf and unable to control his changing.
14. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
(a) Albus Dumbledore's ghost.
(c) Rufus Scrimgeour.
15. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
(a) Outside Grimmauld Place.
(b) At the ministry.
(c) At Hogwarts.
(d) In Voldemort's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
2. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
3. What does Remus want to do?
4. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
5. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)