|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Remus worried about his unborn child?
(a) Because if it is a boy, he will be half werewolf and unable to control his changing.
(b) If it is born in wolf form, it can never attain human form.
(c) Because the Ministry is now coming out against werewolves.
(d) Because his wife is muggle-born.
2. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
(b) Voldemort is dead.
(c) Voldemort has been captured.
(d) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
3. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(d) Charity Burbage.
4. Why are most of the guests disapperating?
(a) To confuse the Death Eaters.
(b) In order to leave quickly.
(c) To go find out for themselves what is happening.
(d) No one as yet is disapperating.
5. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
(a) They have been broken.
(b) They are still holding strong.
(c) Bill forgets to place the protective barriers around the Burrow.
(d) They have shrunk and only cover Harry and those close to him.
6. Who does Harry try to waken after the crash?
(a) Ron Weasley.
(c) His owl.
7. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A powerful spell.
(c) A small object.
(d) A map.
8. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) So no one will recognize him.
(b) It is an accident.
(c) To play a joke on Ron.
(d) To play a joke on Bill.
9. What is a squib?
(a) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
(b) A type of octopus.
(c) A plant with suction feeders.
(d) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
10. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
(a) Their legal proceedings are sound.
(b) They are unfair.
(c) They are striving to give the muggle borns the benefit of the doubt.
(d) They are a sham.
11. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
(a) His messenger owl.
(b) His messenger frog.
(c) Their house elf.
(d) Their house ghoul.
12. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
(a) Voldemort yelling at Ollivander.
(b) Voldemort killing Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Voldemort torturing Ron Weasley.
(d) Voldemort killing Fleur.
13. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
14. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(b) Staying at Hogwarts.
(c) Leaving hogwarts.
(d) Coming with him.
15. What does Scrimgeour protect as he is being murdered?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) His wife.
(c) A Horocruxe.
(d) Harry's whereabouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dumbledore's family move after his father goes to Azkaban?
2. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
3. What does Voldemort feed Nagini?
4. How do most Ministry people get inside the Ministry?
5. When does Dumbledore's sister die?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)