|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrimgeour protect as he is being murdered?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) Harry's whereabouts.
(c) His wife.
(d) A Horocruxe.
2. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(b) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
(c) Steals the person's magic.
(d) Kills the person.
3. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
(a) A new way to disarm someone without using expelliarmus.
(b) A new spell for invisibility.
(c) The path to the Hallows.
(d) A picture that has been ripped in half and the first page of a letter.
4. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(b) He forgot the first word of the spell.
(c) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(d) He lost his wand.
5. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(b) Coming with him.
(c) Leaving hogwarts.
(d) Staying at Hogwarts.
6. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
(a) Bill forgets to place the protective barriers around the Burrow.
(b) They have been broken.
(c) They are still holding strong.
(d) They have shrunk and only cover Harry and those close to him.
7. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(b) No one.
(d) Albus's father.
8. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) To continue on their quest.
(b) That the family is safe and do not reply.
(c) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
(d) To meet him at the Ministry.
9. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
(a) At Hogwarts.
(b) Outside Grimmauld Place.
(c) At the ministry.
(d) In Voldemort's home.
10. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(b) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
(c) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
(d) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
11. According to the "Daily Prophet," what are all Muggle-borns to do?
(a) Go to Azekaban.
(b) Leave the world of magic immediately.
(c) Present themselves at the Ministry for an interview.
(d) Register with their wizard born mentors.
12. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
(a) He is now a strong enough wizard not to need it.
(b) He missed up a spell and it was acidentally lifted.
(c) No one knows why.
(d) He is now of age.
13. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) As a professional Quidditch player.
(b) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(c) For inventing a new type of round wand.
(d) For taming a dragon.
14. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
(a) Harry's friend, Ron.
(b) Snape since he is a traitor.
(c) Hermione Granger.
(d) The guardians.
15. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
(c) The Weasley clan.
(d) Voldemort's early life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
2. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
3. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
4. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
5. When does Dumbledore's sister die?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)