|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For inventing a new type of round wand.
(b) As a professional Quidditch player.
(c) For taming a dragon.
(d) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
2. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
(b) The Weasley clan.
(d) Voldemort's early life.
3. For whom is Voldemort looking?
(d) Mr. Weasley.
4. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
5. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
(a) A small object.
(b) A powerful spell.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A map.
6. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
(a) A machine that is spelled.
(b) The thraeles.
(c) A spell by the judge.
(d) The Dementors.
7. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Steals the person's magic.
(b) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
(c) Kills the person.
(d) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
8. Who finds Harry?
(b) Tonk's parents.
9. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
(a) To force them to be nicer to Harry.
(b) To keep them safe.
(c) To stand trial for abusing Harry.
(d) To show them the world of magic.
10. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
(b) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(c) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
(d) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
11. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) Voldemort is dead.
(b) Voldemort has been captured.
(c) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(d) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
12. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(b) He lost his wand.
(c) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(d) He forgot the first word of the spell.
13. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
14. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
(b) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
(c) The younger wizards.
(d) The older wizards.
15. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
(a) Sent a large sum of money to Gringotts.
(b) Packed a bag which she has with her.
(c) Notified her parents.
(d) Kept two extra wands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
2. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
3. According to the "Daily Prophet," what are all Muggle-borns to do?
4. To whom is the Weasley son getting married?
5. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)