|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(c) Albus's father.
(d) No one.
2. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
3. What is a thestral?
(a) A monkey-like creature with two heads.
(b) A bat.
(c) A tiny fairy.
(d) A winged horse.
4. What shows the location of every person physically present at Hogwarts?
(a) A reveal spell only known by Dumbledore.
(b) A looking glass.
(c) A two-way mirror.
(d) The Marauder's Map.
5. Who does Bellatrix attack?
(a) Mr. Weasley and Fred Weasley.
(b) Kingsley and Hermione.
(c) Lupin and George.
(d) Ron and Tonks.
6. For whom is Voldemort looking?
(b) Mr. Weasley.
7. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
(b) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
(c) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(d) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
8. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
(c) Albus Dumbledore's ghost.
(d) Rufus Scrimgeour.
9. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) To play a joke on Ron.
(b) So no one will recognize him.
(c) To play a joke on Bill.
(d) It is an accident.
10. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) That the family is safe and do not reply.
(b) To meet him at the Ministry.
(c) To continue on their quest.
(d) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
11. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
12. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
(a) They had to ascertain if the will is legitimate.
(b) They are angry that Dumbledore leaves students something in his will.
(c) In order to have time to study Dumbledore's possessions.
(d) Out of spite.
13. According to the "Daily Prophet," what are all Muggle-borns to do?
(a) Register with their wizard born mentors.
(b) Present themselves at the Ministry for an interview.
(c) Go to Azekaban.
(d) Leave the world of magic immediately.
14. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
(b) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
(c) To fool the Death Eaters.
(d) To fool the dementers.
15. Who made Krum's wand?
(a) No one knows for sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
2. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
3. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
4. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
5. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)