|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shows the location of every person physically present at Hogwarts?
(a) The Marauder's Map.
(b) A reveal spell only known by Dumbledore.
(c) A two-way mirror.
(d) A looking glass.
2. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
(a) The one who is not wearing a protection charm.
(b) The one who is wearing a protection charm.
(c) The Potter who is surrounded by the others.
(d) One of the Harry lookalikes on a broom.
3. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
(b) Mr. Weasley.
4. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
(b) Playing with his father.
(c) Posing for a news article.
(d) Sitting with his mother.
5. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
(a) He missed up a spell and it was acidentally lifted.
(b) No one knows why.
(c) He is now of age.
(d) He is now a strong enough wizard not to need it.
6. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
(a) Yaxley manages to see into it.
(b) It has not been compromised.
(c) Voldemort has set his own cells there.
(d) The Death Eaters manage to cross the threshold.
7. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) To meet him at the Ministry.
(b) That the family is safe and do not reply.
(c) To continue on their quest.
(d) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
8. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
(a) They are striving to give the muggle borns the benefit of the doubt.
(b) They are a sham.
(c) Their legal proceedings are sound.
(d) They are unfair.
9. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
(a) Unknown spells.
(c) Voldemort's familiar.
(d) A mythical dragon for defeating Voldemort.
10. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
(a) In order to have time to study Dumbledore's possessions.
(b) They are angry that Dumbledore leaves students something in his will.
(c) Out of spite.
(d) They had to ascertain if the will is legitimate.
11. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
(a) The "confundis" spell.
(b) The "expelliarmus" spell.
(c) The "expecto patronum" spell.
(d) The "aparecium" spell.
12. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Fleur is dead.
(b) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
(c) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(d) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
13. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) To fool the Death Eaters.
(b) To fool the dementers.
(c) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
(d) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
14. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
(a) That Skeeter is correct in her speculations.
(b) That Sirius Black is working for Voldemort.
(c) That Harry is destined to kill Voldemort.
(d) That Sirius Black is still alive.
15. Who is present against his will?
(a) Bill Weasley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
2. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
3. What does Remus want to do?
4. Where do Ron, Harry, and Hermione go?
5. What does Dumbledore leave Ron?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)