|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
(a) Harry's arm.
(b) Harry's tooth.
(c) Hagrid's nose.
(d) Hagrid's beard.
2. What is Lovegood wearing?
(a) An outdated cape.
(b) A toupee.
(c) A minature petronius.
(d) Grindelwald's sign.
3. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
(a) Bill forgets to place the protective barriers around the Burrow.
(b) They have been broken.
(c) They are still holding strong.
(d) They have shrunk and only cover Harry and those close to him.
4. Where do Ron, Harry, and Hermione go?
(a) To Azkeban to find help.
(b) To a busy Muggle street.
(c) To Harry's birthplace.
(d) To Hogwarts.
5. Who is Grindelwald?
(a) A gnome.
(b) A house elf.
(c) An evil wizard that Dumbledore was famous for defeating in a duel.
(d) An evil dementer.
6. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) A woman at the ministry who looks like a toad.
7. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
(a) No one.
(c) Delores Umbridge.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
8. What does Scrimgeour protect as he is being murdered?
(a) Harry's whereabouts.
(b) His wife.
(c) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) A Horocruxe.
9. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
(a) The "expecto patronum" spell.
(b) The "aparecium" spell.
(c) The "expelliarmus" spell.
(d) The "confundis" spell.
10. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
(a) A spell by the judge.
(b) The thraeles.
(c) A machine that is spelled.
(d) The Dementors.
11. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
(a) A new rifle that shoots magic bullets.
(b) Aeriel loops and dives.
(c) New gadgets Mr. Wesley installed on the motorcycle.
(d) An invisibility spell.
12. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(a) A rare medicinal potion.
(c) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
(d) A scrying ball.
13. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
(a) Harry's friend, Ron.
(b) The guardians.
(c) Snape since he is a traitor.
(d) Hermione Granger.
14. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
(b) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
(c) The older wizards.
(d) The younger wizards.
15. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
(a) To show them the world of magic.
(b) To stand trial for abusing Harry.
(c) To force them to be nicer to Harry.
(d) To keep them safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
2. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
3. What is one way to destroy a Horcurx?
4. What is a thestral?
5. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)