|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are most of the guests disapperating?
(a) To confuse the Death Eaters.
(b) No one as yet is disapperating.
(c) To go find out for themselves what is happening.
(d) In order to leave quickly.
2. Who finds Harry?
(a) Tonk's parents.
3. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
(a) His messenger frog.
(b) His messenger owl.
(c) Their house ghoul.
(d) Their house elf.
4. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
(a) Delores Umbridge.
(b) No one.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
5. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
6. What is Lovegood wearing?
(a) A minature petronius.
(b) Grindelwald's sign.
(c) An outdated cape.
(d) A toupee.
7. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
(a) The Potter who is surrounded by the others.
(b) One of the Harry lookalikes on a broom.
(c) The one who is not wearing a protection charm.
(d) The one who is wearing a protection charm.
8. Who borrows Harry's father's invisibility cloak?
(b) Neville's mother.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
9. According to the "Daily Prophet," what are all Muggle-borns to do?
(a) Go to Azekaban.
(b) Register with their wizard born mentors.
(c) Present themselves at the Ministry for an interview.
(d) Leave the world of magic immediately.
10. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
(b) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(c) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
(d) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
11. What is the Burrow?
(a) The Weasley's home.
(b) Where Harry's owl and other messengers live.
(c) Where Tonks and Lupin live.
(d) An underground protection chamber.
12. What is a thestral?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A bat.
(c) A tiny fairy.
(d) A monkey-like creature with two heads.
13. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
(a) Turning in Muggle-borns.
(b) Having too many protection spells around him.
(c) Wearing the wrong cloak inside the Ministry.
(d) Cozening up to the new government.
14. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
(a) They are unfair.
(b) Their legal proceedings are sound.
(c) They are striving to give the muggle borns the benefit of the doubt.
(d) They are a sham.
15. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) A woman at the ministry who looks like a toad.
(d) Sirius Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
2. For whom is Voldemort looking?
3. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
4. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
5. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)