|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
(a) Hermione Granger.
(b) Snape since he is a traitor.
(c) The guardians.
(d) Harry's friend, Ron.
2. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For taming a dragon.
(b) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(c) As a professional Quidditch player.
(d) For inventing a new type of round wand.
3. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
(a) That the Death Eaters knew he was being transported that night.
(b) That Harry is not going back to Hogwarts.
(c) That Lupin was killed.
(d) That Tonk was killed.
4. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
(a) They are angry that Dumbledore leaves students something in his will.
(b) Out of spite.
(c) They had to ascertain if the will is legitimate.
(d) In order to have time to study Dumbledore's possessions.
5. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
6. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
(a) That Harry is destined to kill Voldemort.
(b) That Sirius Black is working for Voldemort.
(c) That Sirius Black is still alive.
(d) That Skeeter is correct in her speculations.
7. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
(b) To continue on their quest.
(c) That the family is safe and do not reply.
(d) To meet him at the Ministry.
8. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Charity Burbage.
9. What does the message in the snitch say?
(a) "I open at the close."
(b) "I close after opening."
(c) "Close me and then I will open."
(d) "It is all a matter of closing at the right time."
10. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
(a) Voldemort has set his own cells there.
(b) The Death Eaters manage to cross the threshold.
(c) Yaxley manages to see into it.
(d) It has not been compromised.
11. What is a thestral?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A tiny fairy.
(c) A bat.
(d) A monkey-like creature with two heads.
12. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
(b) Rufus Scrimgeour.
(c) Albus Dumbledore's ghost.
13. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Playing with his father.
(b) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
(c) Sitting with his mother.
(d) Posing for a news article.
14. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(b) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
(c) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(d) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
15. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) It is an accident.
(b) So no one will recognize him.
(c) To play a joke on Bill.
(d) To play a joke on Ron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
2. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
3. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
4. Where does Dumbledore's family move after his father goes to Azkaban?
5. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)