|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
(a) In Voldemort's home.
(b) At the ministry.
(c) At Hogwarts.
(d) Outside Grimmauld Place.
2. What is Polyjuice?
(a) A juice made by three magical incantations.
(b) A juice made from the polystice plant.
(c) A potion to allow someone to look like someone else.
(d) A juice made of four different flower nectars.
3. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
(b) The older wizards.
(c) The younger wizards.
(d) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
4. What is a thestral?
(a) A bat.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A monkey-like creature with two heads.
(d) A tiny fairy.
5. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(b) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
(c) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(d) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
6. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(b) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(c) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
(d) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
7. Who made Krum's wand?
(c) No one knows for sure.
8. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
(a) In the sidecar of a flying motorcycle.
(b) On a thestral.
(c) In the Weasley's flying car.
(d) On his broom stick.
9. What is Godric's Hollow?
(a) Where Volemort leaves his etheric soul.
(b) Where Voldemort grows up.
(c) Where Voldemort lives right now.
(d) Harry's childhood home.
10. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
(a) Their house elf.
(b) Their house ghoul.
(c) His messenger frog.
(d) His messenger owl.
11. For whom is Voldemort looking?
(d) Mr. Weasley.
12. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
13. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
14. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) To fool the Death Eaters.
(b) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
(c) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
(d) To fool the dementers.
15. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
(c) Voldemort's early life.
(d) The Weasley clan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
2. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
3. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
4. According to the "Daily Prophet," what are all Muggle-borns to do?
5. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)