|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are Ron's parents going to say Ron is ill?
2. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(b) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
(c) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(d) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
3. Why is Remus worried about his unborn child?
(a) Because the Ministry is now coming out against werewolves.
(b) If it is born in wolf form, it can never attain human form.
(c) Because if it is a boy, he will be half werewolf and unable to control his changing.
(d) Because his wife is muggle-born.
4. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
5. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
(a) The Death Eaters.
(b) His assistant.
(c) Dead spirits.
(d) No one.
6. Who visits during Harry's birthday dinner?
(c) Albus Dumbledore's ghost.
(d) Rufus Scrimgeour.
7. What does Dumbledore leave Ron?
(a) A Deluminator.
(b) A marauder map.
(c) A telescoping wand.
(d) An invisibility cloak.
8. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
(d) Mr. Weasley.
9. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he is on trial for murder.
(b) That he had a son that died.
(c) That he had a little sister that died.
(d) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
10. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(b) Phoenix tears.
(c) Werewolf saliva.
(d) Thestral blood.
11. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(b) Delores Umbridge.
(d) Professor McGonagall.
12. What does Scrimgeour protect as he is being murdered?
(a) Harry's whereabouts.
(b) His wife.
(c) A Horocruxe.
(d) The Sword of Gryffindor.
13. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Kills the person.
(b) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(c) Steals the person's magic.
(d) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
14. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) He lost his wand.
(b) He forgot the first word of the spell.
(c) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(d) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
15. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
(a) In Voldemort's home.
(b) Outside Grimmauld Place.
(c) At the ministry.
(d) At Hogwarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
2. Who does Harry try to waken after the crash?
3. Who arrives at the Burrow unconscious?
4. When does Dumbledore's sister die?
5. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)