|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
(a) Charity Burbage.
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
2. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
(a) That the Death Eaters knew he was being transported that night.
(b) That Harry is not going back to Hogwarts.
(c) That Lupin was killed.
(d) That Tonk was killed.
3. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A frog.
(b) A snake.
(c) An owl.
(d) A rabbit.
4. Who is present against his will?
(b) Bill Weasley.
5. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(b) Werewolf saliva.
(c) Phoenix tears.
(d) Thestral blood.
6. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(a) Professor McGonagall.
(b) Delores Umbridge.
7. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(b) His first wand.
(c) A curse spell put on Harry.
(d) A protective charm.
8. For what is Mary Cattermole on trial?
(a) Using her power for seduction.
(b) Being muggle born.
(c) Using a muggle in an experiment.
(d) Using aparating spells in the muggle world.
9. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For inventing a new type of round wand.
(b) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(c) As a professional Quidditch player.
(d) For taming a dragon.
10. What does Remus want to do?
(a) Kill the Minister of Magic.
(b) Hide his wife in the Muggle world.
(c) Leave his wife and unborn child.
(d) Move with his family to the Muggle world of Australia.
11. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
(a) No one.
(b) Delores Umbridge.
(c) Mr. Weasley.
12. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
(a) His messenger owl.
(b) His messenger frog.
(c) Their house ghoul.
(d) Their house elf.
13. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
(a) Because it is an historical artifact and not Dumbledore's to give.
(b) Because it is needed by the Ministry in their fight against Voldemort.
(c) Dumbledore only leaves Harry one thing.
(d) Because it is dangerous.
14. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he is on trial for murder.
(b) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
(c) That he had a little sister that died.
(d) That he had a son that died.
15. According to the "Daily Prophet," what are all Muggle-borns to do?
(a) Leave the world of magic immediately.
(b) Register with their wizard born mentors.
(c) Go to Azekaban.
(d) Present themselves at the Ministry for an interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
2. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
3. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
4. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
5. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)