|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bellatrix attack?
(a) Kingsley and Hermione.
(b) Ron and Tonks.
(c) Lupin and George.
(d) Mr. Weasley and Fred Weasley.
2. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Fleur is dead.
(b) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
(c) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
(d) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
3. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(b) Kills the person.
(c) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
(d) Steals the person's magic.
4. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he is on trial for murder.
(b) That he had a son that died.
(c) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
(d) That he had a little sister that died.
5. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(a) Werewolf saliva.
(b) Phoenix tears.
(d) Thestral blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
2. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
3. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
4. When does Dumbledore's sister die?
5. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)