|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dumbledore leave Ron?
(a) A Deluminator.
(b) A telescoping wand.
(c) An invisibility cloak.
(d) A marauder map.
2. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(b) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
(c) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(d) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
3. Who comes to Hogwarts to help fight?
(a) About 10 adult wizards.
(b) Many people from the Wizard community.
(c) Only three adult wizards.
(d) No one.
4. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) A protective charm.
(b) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(c) A curse spell put on Harry.
(d) His first wand.
5. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) The Elder Wand.
(c) The original snitch.
(d) Hufflepuff's cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
2. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
3. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
4. Why does Harry cast his Patronis?
5. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)