|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A bright, silver unicorn.
(b) A bright, silver doe.
(c) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(d) A large fire to the east.
2. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) Because Harry is dangerous.
(b) For the reward money.
(c) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
(d) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
3. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(a) A rare medicinal potion.
(c) A scrying ball.
(d) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
4. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
(a) To stand trial for abusing Harry.
(b) To show them the world of magic.
(c) To force them to be nicer to Harry.
(d) To keep them safe.
5. Where does Dumbledore's family move after his father goes to Azkaban?
(a) Godric's Hollow.
(b) The closest town to Azkaban.
(d) They do not move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry decide they need to find?
2. What is Lovegood wearing?
3. Who is Fenrir Greyback?
4. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
5. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)