|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
(a) A machine that is spelled.
(b) The Dementors.
(c) A spell by the judge.
(d) The thraeles.
2. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Hermione Granger.
(b) Mr. Weasley.
(c) Viktor Krum.
(d) Harry Potter.
3. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
(a) They take him with them.
(b) They notify the Ministry that they are willing to come in if Luna is released..
(c) They make sure the Death Eaters get a glimpse of Harry leaving Xenophilius's home.
(d) They kill the Death Eaters who have crashed into Xenophilius's home.
4. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A snake.
(b) A frog.
(c) An owl.
(d) A rabbit.
5. What does Ron recover in the pond?
(a) Another Horocrux.
(c) Dumbledore's wand.
(d) The Sword of Gryffindor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
2. What does Voldemort feed Nagini?
3. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
4. What is a portkey?
5. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)