|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) Because Harry is dangerous.
(b) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
(c) For the reward money.
(d) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
2. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
(a) Hermione Granger.
(b) Harry's friend, Ron.
(c) The guardians.
(d) Snape since he is a traitor.
3. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
(a) To see if Harry should move upward in the Order of the Phoenix.
(b) To see if Harry needs to go back to Hogwarts.
(c) To find out if Harry remembers Dumbledore's instructions.
(d) To ascertain that Harry is really Harry.
4. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For inventing a new type of round wand.
(b) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(c) As a professional Quidditch player.
(d) For taming a dragon.
5. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
(a) At a house on Privet Drive.
(b) At Hogwarts.
(c) At the Weasley home.
(d) At Gringotts.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
2. What is one way to destroy a Horcurx?
3. What is a squib?
4. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
5. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)