|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a squib?
(a) A type of octopus.
(b) A plant with suction feeders.
(c) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
(d) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
2. What does Scrimgeour protect as he is being murdered?
(a) Harry's whereabouts.
(b) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) His wife.
(d) A Horocruxe.
3. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
(a) So Harry and Ron can stay there safely.
(b) To close it down for the winter.
(c) Because it is now obvious Ron is not ill.
(d) To fool the Death Eaters into thinking Harry is with them.
4. Who does Bellatrix attack?
(a) Kingsley and Hermione.
(b) Ron and Tonks.
(c) Lupin and George.
(d) Mr. Weasley and Fred Weasley.
5. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) With a serchiomus spell.
(b) Using the Deluminator.
(c) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(d) With his invisibility finder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
2. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
3. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
4. What is Polyjuice?
5. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)