|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are most of the guests disapperating?
(a) No one as yet is disapperating.
(b) To go find out for themselves what is happening.
(c) To confuse the Death Eaters.
(d) In order to leave quickly.
2. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
(a) To stand trial for abusing Harry.
(b) To force them to be nicer to Harry.
(c) To keep them safe.
(d) To show them the world of magic.
3. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
(b) That he had a son that died.
(c) That he is on trial for murder.
(d) That he had a little sister that died.
4. Who arrives at the Burrow unconscious?
(a) Ron Weasley.
(c) Ginny Weasley.
5. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
(a) They make sure the Death Eaters get a glimpse of Harry leaving Xenophilius's home.
(b) They kill the Death Eaters who have crashed into Xenophilius's home.
(c) They notify the Ministry that they are willing to come in if Luna is released..
(d) They take him with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
2. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
3. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
4. Who does Bellatrix attack?
5. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)