|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
(a) From Luna Lovegood.
(b) From Harry's Patronis.
(c) From Alberforth Dumbledore.
(d) From Professor McGonagall.
2. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(b) Professor McGonagall.
(c) Delores Umbridge.
3. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
(b) Voldemort is dead.
(c) Voldemort has been captured.
(d) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
4. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he had a little sister that died.
(b) That he had a son that died.
(c) That he is on trial for murder.
(d) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
5. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
(a) Using polyjuice.
(b) They gain special permission.
(c) They are unable to get inside the ministry.
(d) A powerful invisibility spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what are Ron's parents going to say Ron is ill?
2. What is the Burrow?
3. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
4. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
5. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)