|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Burrow?
(a) The Weasley's home.
(b) An underground protection chamber.
(c) Where Harry's owl and other messengers live.
(d) Where Tonks and Lupin live.
2. Who spits in Professor McGonagall's face?
(d) Draco Malfoy.
3. To whom is the Weasley son getting married?
4. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) His first wand.
(b) A protective charm.
(c) A curse spell put on Harry.
(d) The watch face that belonged to his father.
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
(a) From Alberforth Dumbledore.
(b) From Harry's Patronis.
(c) From Professor McGonagall.
(d) From Luna Lovegood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
2. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
3. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
4. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
5. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)