|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(b) Albus Dumbledore.
(c) Rita Skeeter.
(d) Bathilda Bagsot.
2. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
3. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
(a) Outside Grimmauld Place.
(b) At Hogwarts.
(c) In Voldemort's home.
(d) At the ministry.
4. Why are most of the guests disapperating?
(a) No one as yet is disapperating.
(b) To go find out for themselves what is happening.
(c) In order to leave quickly.
(d) To confuse the Death Eaters.
5. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
(a) To keep his family safe.
(b) So school officials do not go looking for Ron.
(c) For fun.
(d) So Ron can work in secrecy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
2. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
3. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
4. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
5. Who finds Harry?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)