|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
(a) At the Weasley home.
(b) At a house on Privet Drive.
(c) At Hogwarts.
(d) At Gringotts.
2. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
(a) Playing jarts.
(b) Practicing defeating dementors.
(c) Practicing more sophisticated warding spells.
(d) Planning their quest.
3. Why is Remus worried about his unborn child?
(a) Because the Ministry is now coming out against werewolves.
(b) Because if it is a boy, he will be half werewolf and unable to control his changing.
(c) Because his wife is muggle-born.
(d) If it is born in wolf form, it can never attain human form.
4. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
(a) Notified her parents.
(b) Sent a large sum of money to Gringotts.
(c) Kept two extra wands.
(d) Packed a bag which she has with her.
5. Where do Ron, Harry, and Hermione go?
(a) To a busy Muggle street.
(b) To Hogwarts.
(c) To Azkeban to find help.
(d) To Harry's birthplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
2. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
3. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
4. What is a thestral?
5. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)