|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
(a) To see if Harry should move upward in the Order of the Phoenix.
(b) To ascertain that Harry is really Harry.
(c) To find out if Harry remembers Dumbledore's instructions.
(d) To see if Harry needs to go back to Hogwarts.
2. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
(a) For fun.
(b) So school officials do not go looking for Ron.
(c) So Ron can work in secrecy.
(d) To keep his family safe.
3. What does Remus want to do?
(a) Leave his wife and unborn child.
(b) Hide his wife in the Muggle world.
(c) Kill the Minister of Magic.
(d) Move with his family to the Muggle world of Australia.
4. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) Voldemort has been captured.
(b) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
(c) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(d) Voldemort is dead.
5. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
(a) To show them the world of magic.
(b) To force them to be nicer to Harry.
(c) To stand trial for abusing Harry.
(d) To keep them safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
2. What does Dumbledore leave Ron?
3. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
4. What is Lovegood wearing?
5. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)