|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(b) Bathilda Bagsot.
(c) Albus Dumbledore.
(d) Rita Skeeter.
2. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
(a) Aeriel loops and dives.
(b) New gadgets Mr. Wesley installed on the motorcycle.
(c) A new rifle that shoots magic bullets.
(d) An invisibility spell.
3. What is the Burrow?
(a) An underground protection chamber.
(b) Where Tonks and Lupin live.
(c) Where Harry's owl and other messengers live.
(d) The Weasley's home.
4. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A snake.
(b) A frog.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) An owl.
5. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
(a) Unknown spells.
(b) Voldemort's familiar.
(c) A mythical dragon for defeating Voldemort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
2. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
3. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
4. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
5. Who does Bellatrix attack?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)