|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he had a son that died.
(b) That he is on trial for murder.
(c) That he had a little sister that died.
(d) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
2. Who made Krum's wand?
(a) No one knows for sure.
3. Who does Bellatrix attack?
(a) Kingsley and Hermione.
(b) Ron and Tonks.
(c) Mr. Weasley and Fred Weasley.
(d) Lupin and George.
4. When does Dumbledore's sister die?
(a) At the same time as Dumbledore's mother and father dies.
(b) He never had a sister.
(c) After his mother dies.
(d) She is still alive.
5. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
(a) They are striving to give the muggle borns the benefit of the doubt.
(b) They are unfair.
(c) They are a sham.
(d) Their legal proceedings are sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
2. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
3. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
4. Who borrows Harry's father's invisibility cloak?
5. What is the Burrow?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)