|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(b) Albus's father.
(d) No one.
2. Who is present against his will?
(b) Bill Weasley.
3. What does Dumbledore leave Ron?
(a) An invisibility cloak.
(b) A Deluminator.
(c) A telescoping wand.
(d) A marauder map.
4. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
(a) A woman at the ministry who looks like a toad.
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Sirius Black.
5. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
(a) The thraeles.
(b) The Dementors.
(c) A machine that is spelled.
(d) A spell by the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
2. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
3. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
4. With what are Ron's parents going to say Ron is ill?
5. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)