|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
(a) Out of spite.
(b) In order to have time to study Dumbledore's possessions.
(c) They are angry that Dumbledore leaves students something in his will.
(d) They had to ascertain if the will is legitimate.
2. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
(a) Practicing more sophisticated warding spells.
(b) Playing jarts.
(c) Planning their quest.
(d) Practicing defeating dementors.
3. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(a) A scrying ball.
(b) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
(d) A rare medicinal potion.
4. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) To play a joke on Bill.
(b) So no one will recognize him.
(c) To play a joke on Ron.
(d) It is an accident.
5. Where does Dumbledore's family move after his father goes to Azkaban?
(a) The closest town to Azkaban.
(b) Godric's Hollow.
(d) They do not move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
2. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
3. What is Godric's Hollow?
4. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
5. What is the Burrow?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)