|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
(a) Articles about Dumbledore.
(b) A letter from Hermione Granger.
(c) A primer on advanced petronius spells.
(d) An article about the execution of his godfather.
2. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
(b) To meet him at the Ministry.
(c) That the family is safe and do not reply.
(d) To continue on their quest.
3. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
(a) Snape since he is a traitor.
(b) Harry's friend, Ron.
(c) Hermione Granger.
(d) The guardians.
4. What is Lovegood wearing?
(a) A minature petronius.
(b) A toupee.
(c) An outdated cape.
(d) Grindelwald's sign.
5. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
(a) They are angry that Dumbledore leaves students something in his will.
(b) They had to ascertain if the will is legitimate.
(c) In order to have time to study Dumbledore's possessions.
(d) Out of spite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
2. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
3. For whom is Voldemort looking?
4. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
5. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)