|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(a) Professor McGonagall.
(c) Delores Umbridge.
2. What is Polyjuice?
(a) A juice made from the polystice plant.
(b) A juice made by three magical incantations.
(c) A juice made of four different flower nectars.
(d) A potion to allow someone to look like someone else.
3. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
(a) Practicing defeating dementors.
(b) Playing jarts.
(c) Practicing more sophisticated warding spells.
(d) Planning their quest.
4. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
5. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) So no one will recognize him.
(b) It is an accident.
(c) To play a joke on Bill.
(d) To play a joke on Ron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
2. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
3. What is the Burrow?
4. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
5. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)