|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dumbledore leave Ron?
(a) An invisibility cloak.
(b) A Deluminator.
(c) A marauder map.
(d) A telescoping wand.
2. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(a) A scrying ball.
(b) A rare medicinal potion.
(c) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
3. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(c) Professor McGonagall.
(d) Delores Umbridge.
4. What is a squib?
(a) A plant with suction feeders.
(b) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
(c) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
(d) A type of octopus.
5. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
2. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
3. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
4. Who made Krum's wand?
5. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)