|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
(a) Because it is an historical artifact and not Dumbledore's to give.
(b) Dumbledore only leaves Harry one thing.
(c) Because it is dangerous.
(d) Because it is needed by the Ministry in their fight against Voldemort.
2. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
(a) Harry's tooth.
(b) Hagrid's nose.
(c) Harry's arm.
(d) Hagrid's beard.
3. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
(a) Mr. Weasley.
(c) Delores Umbridge.
(d) No one.
4. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
(a) They gain special permission.
(b) A powerful invisibility spell.
(c) They are unable to get inside the ministry.
(d) Using polyjuice.
5. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
(a) That Sirius Black is working for Voldemort.
(b) That Sirius Black is still alive.
(c) That Skeeter is correct in her speculations.
(d) That Harry is destined to kill Voldemort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
2. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
3. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
4. What does Remus want to do?
5. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)