|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he had a little sister that died.
(b) That he is on trial for murder.
(c) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
(d) That he had a son that died.
2. When does Dumbledore's sister die?
(a) She is still alive.
(b) He never had a sister.
(c) At the same time as Dumbledore's mother and father dies.
(d) After his mother dies.
3. What shows the location of every person physically present at Hogwarts?
(a) A reveal spell only known by Dumbledore.
(b) The Marauder's Map.
(c) A two-way mirror.
(d) A looking glass.
4. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
(a) The "aparecium" spell.
(b) The "confundis" spell.
(c) The "expelliarmus" spell.
(d) The "expecto patronum" spell.
5. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A frog.
(b) A snake.
(c) An owl.
(d) A rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
2. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione hope to do in the ministry?
3. What is Polyjuice?
4. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
5. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)