|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
(a) That he had a son that died.
(b) That he had a little sister that died.
(c) That he is resigning as headmaster at Hogwarts.
(d) That he is on trial for murder.
2. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione hope to do in the ministry?
(a) Find Ron's father.
(b) Get rid of those in sympathy to Voldemort.
(c) Find Ron's mother.
(d) Find the locket Horocrux.
3. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) To continue on their quest.
(b) To meet him at the Ministry.
(c) That the family is safe and do not reply.
(d) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
4. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
(a) Yaxley manages to see into it.
(b) It has not been compromised.
(c) Voldemort has set his own cells there.
(d) The Death Eaters manage to cross the threshold.
5. Who is present against his will?
(d) Bill Weasley.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
2. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
3. Who made Krum's wand?
4. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
5. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)