|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Posing for a news article.
(b) Playing with his father.
(c) Sitting with his mother.
(d) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
2. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
(a) Out of spite.
(b) They had to ascertain if the will is legitimate.
(c) They are angry that Dumbledore leaves students something in his will.
(d) In order to have time to study Dumbledore's possessions.
3. Who borrows Harry's father's invisibility cloak?
(a) Neville's mother.
(c) Mr. Weasley.
4. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
(a) At Hogwarts.
(b) At the ministry.
(c) In Voldemort's home.
(d) Outside Grimmauld Place.
5. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(a) Leaving hogwarts.
(b) Staying at Hogwarts.
(c) Coming with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
2. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
3. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
4. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
5. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)