|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four, The Forest Again - Chapter Thirty-five, King's Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Polyjuice?
(a) A juice made by three magical incantations.
(b) A potion to allow someone to look like someone else.
(c) A juice made from the polystice plant.
(d) A juice made of four different flower nectars.
2. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
(a) Because Harry broke Luna's heart.
(b) Because Harry is dangerous.
(c) Because Death Eaters are holding Luna.
(d) For the reward money.
3. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron lost his wand.
(b) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(c) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
(d) Because of necessary enchantments.
4. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) 30 gold pieces.
(b) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) A silver wand.
(d) 150 Silver medallions.
5. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For inventing a new type of round wand.
(b) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(c) As a professional Quidditch player.
(d) For taming a dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took the second page of Lily Potter's letter from Grimmauld Place?
2. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
3. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
4. Who does Harry try to waken after the crash?
5. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)