Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a thestral?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A monkey-like creature with two heads.
(c) A bat.
(d) A tiny fairy.
2. How do Harry and Hermione escape Bathilda's home?
(a) With floo dust.
(b) Hagrid arrives on a flying motorcycle.
(c) Their broomsticks.
(d) By jumping out the window and apparating.
3. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
(a) Delores Umbridge.
(b) Mr. Weasley.
(d) No one.
4. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
(a) Wand, basilisk tooth and Phoenix feather.
(b) Stone, invisibility cloak and basilisk tooth.
(c) Phoenix feather, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(d) Wand, stone, and invisibility cloak.
5. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
(a) Because it is needed by the Ministry in their fight against Voldemort.
(b) Because it is dangerous.
(c) Dumbledore only leaves Harry one thing.
(d) Because it is an historical artifact and not Dumbledore's to give.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ariana return with to the tavern?
2. What does Remus want to do?
3. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
4. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
5. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)