Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a squib?
(a) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
(b) A plant with suction feeders.
(c) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
(d) A type of octopus.
2. What happens to the crowd at the wedding when the news about the Ministry arrives?
(a) They calmly make plans.
(b) They panic.
(c) They disperse quickly according to a prearranged plan.
(d) They continue with the wedding knowing there are enough wizards to keep them safe.
3. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(b) As a professional Quidditch player.
(c) For taming a dragon.
(d) For inventing a new type of round wand.
4. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
(a) A new spell for invisibility.
(b) A new way to disarm someone without using expelliarmus.
(c) A picture that has been ripped in half and the first page of a letter.
(d) The path to the Hallows.
5. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(b) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(c) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
(d) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
2. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
3. Who does Harry try to waken after the crash?
4. What is a thestral?
5. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)