|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) To play a joke on Bill.
(b) To play a joke on Ron.
(c) So no one will recognize him.
(d) It is an accident.
2. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(b) Voldemort has been captured.
(c) Voldemort is dead.
(d) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
3. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
(a) Wearing the wrong cloak inside the Ministry.
(b) Turning in Muggle-borns.
(c) Having too many protection spells around him.
(d) Cozening up to the new government.
4. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
5. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
(a) A new spell for invisibility.
(b) A new way to disarm someone without using expelliarmus.
(c) A picture that has been ripped in half and the first page of a letter.
(d) The path to the Hallows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
2. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
3. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
4. What does Ron recover in the pond?
5. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)