|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
(a) To see if Harry should move upward in the Order of the Phoenix.
(b) To see if Harry needs to go back to Hogwarts.
(c) To find out if Harry remembers Dumbledore's instructions.
(d) To ascertain that Harry is really Harry.
2. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) With his invisibility finder.
(b) Using the Deluminator.
(c) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(d) With a serchiomus spell.
3. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
(a) They are a sham.
(b) They are unfair.
(c) They are striving to give the muggle borns the benefit of the doubt.
(d) Their legal proceedings are sound.
4. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Posing for a news article.
(b) Playing with his father.
(c) Sitting with his mother.
(d) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
5. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
(b) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(c) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
(d) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the Burrow unconscious?
2. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
3. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
4. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
5. What is a portkey?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)