|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(b) Voldemort has been captured.
(c) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
(d) Voldemort is dead.
2. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Posing for a news article.
(b) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
(c) Playing with his father.
(d) Sitting with his mother.
3. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
4. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
(a) To see if Harry should move upward in the Order of the Phoenix.
(b) To find out if Harry remembers Dumbledore's instructions.
(c) To ascertain that Harry is really Harry.
(d) To see if Harry needs to go back to Hogwarts.
5. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
(b) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(c) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
(d) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
2. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
3. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
4. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
5. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)