|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
(a) The thraeles.
(b) The Dementors.
(c) A spell by the judge.
(d) A machine that is spelled.
2. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
(a) Sir Lenard Black's room.
(b) The room where Sirius is murdered.
(c) The room of Regulus Arcturus Black.
(d) No room, which is odd.
3. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
4. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
(b) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
(c) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(d) That Fleur is dead.
5. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) To play a joke on Ron.
(b) To play a joke on Bill.
(c) It is an accident.
(d) So no one will recognize him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
2. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
3. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
4. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
5. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)