|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
(b) No one.
(c) Delores Umbridge.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
2. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
3. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(b) A bright, silver doe.
(c) A large fire to the east.
(d) A bright, silver unicorn.
4. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
(a) The Dementors.
(b) The thraeles.
(c) A machine that is spelled.
(d) A spell by the judge.
5. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
(a) That Sirius Black is working for Voldemort.
(b) That Sirius Black is still alive.
(c) That Harry is destined to kill Voldemort.
(d) That Skeeter is correct in her speculations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
2. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
3. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
4. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
5. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)