|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
(a) They are unfair.
(b) They are a sham.
(c) They are striving to give the muggle borns the benefit of the doubt.
(d) Their legal proceedings are sound.
2. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) So no one will recognize him.
(b) To play a joke on Ron.
(c) It is an accident.
(d) To play a joke on Bill.
3. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Fleur is dead.
(b) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(c) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
(d) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
4. Who made Krum's wand?
(b) No one knows for sure.
5. What does Ron recover in the pond?
(a) Dumbledore's wand.
(b) Another Horocrux.
(d) The Sword of Gryffindor.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
2. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
3. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
4. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
5. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)