|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
(c) Voldemort's early life.
(d) The Weasley clan.
2. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
(a) It has not been compromised.
(b) The Death Eaters manage to cross the threshold.
(c) Voldemort has set his own cells there.
(d) Yaxley manages to see into it.
3. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Playing with his father.
(b) Sitting with his mother.
(c) Posing for a news article.
(d) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
4. What does Ron recover in the pond?
(b) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) Another Horocrux.
(d) Dumbledore's wand.
5. Who finds Harry?
(b) Tonk's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
2. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
3. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
4. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
5. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)