|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
(a) Their legal proceedings are sound.
(b) They are a sham.
(c) They are striving to give the muggle borns the benefit of the doubt.
(d) They are unfair.
2. What does Ron recover in the pond?
(b) Another Horocrux.
(c) Dumbledore's wand.
(d) The Sword of Gryffindor.
3. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
(a) Voldemort's early life.
(d) The Weasley clan.
4. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
(b) Voldemort has been captured.
(c) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(d) Voldemort is dead.
5. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Bathilda Bagsot.
(b) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(c) Rita Skeeter.
(d) Albus Dumbledore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
2. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
3. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
4. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
5. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)