|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
(a) To find out if Harry remembers Dumbledore's instructions.
(b) To ascertain that Harry is really Harry.
(c) To see if Harry needs to go back to Hogwarts.
(d) To see if Harry should move upward in the Order of the Phoenix.
2. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
(a) He used a spell to transport himself to the moon.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He lost his memory.
3. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
(a) The Dementors.
(b) A spell by the judge.
(c) A machine that is spelled.
(d) The thraeles.
4. Who does Bellatrix attack?
(a) Ron and Tonks.
(b) Mr. Weasley and Fred Weasley.
(c) Kingsley and Hermione.
(d) Lupin and George.
5. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
(a) It has not been compromised.
(b) The Death Eaters manage to cross the threshold.
(c) Yaxley manages to see into it.
(d) Voldemort has set his own cells there.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
2. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
3. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
4. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
5. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)