|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Chapter Nineteen, The Silver Doe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
(a) That Harry is not going back to Hogwarts.
(b) That Tonk was killed.
(c) That the Death Eaters knew he was being transported that night.
(d) That Lupin was killed.
2. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
(a) The room of Regulus Arcturus Black.
(b) The room where Sirius is murdered.
(c) Sir Lenard Black's room.
(d) No room, which is odd.
3. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
(b) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(c) Voldemort has been captured.
(d) Voldemort is dead.
4. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(b) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
(c) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(d) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
5. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) To play a joke on Ron.
(b) It is an accident.
(c) So no one will recognize him.
(d) To play a joke on Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
2. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
3. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
4. Who arrives at the Burrow unconscious?
5. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)