|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nagini?
(a) A Horocrux.
(b) A Hogwarts professor.
(c) The leader of the Death Eaters.
(d) A dementer.
2. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
(a) Percy Weasley.
(d) Bill Weasley.
3. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He lost his memory.
(c) He used a spell to transport himself to the moon.
(d) He is retired.
4. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Rita Skeeter.
(b) Bathilda Bagsot.
(c) Albus Dumbledore.
(d) Alberforth Dumbledore.
5. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) It is an accident.
(b) To play a joke on Bill.
(c) So no one will recognize him.
(d) To play a joke on Ron.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Bill warn Harry?
2. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
3. Who made Krum's wand?
4. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
5. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)