|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(b) Steals the person's magic.
(c) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
(d) Kills the person.
2. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For taming a dragon.
(b) As a professional Quidditch player.
(c) For inventing a new type of round wand.
(d) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
3. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(b) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
(c) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
(d) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
4. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) 150 Silver medallions.
(c) 30 gold pieces.
(d) A silver wand.
5. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(a) Albus's father.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
2. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
3. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
4. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
5. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)