|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
(a) Voldemort's early life.
(b) The Weasley clan.
2. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Bathilda Bagsot.
(b) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(c) Albus Dumbledore.
(d) Rita Skeeter.
3. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
(a) Percy Weasley.
(d) Bill Weasley.
4. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(b) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(c) He forgot the first word of the spell.
(d) He lost his wand.
5. About what does Bill warn Harry?
(a) Trying to destroy Horocruxes.
(b) Making deals with goblins.
(c) Trying to find the Elder Wand.
(d) That Ginny is in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Krum's wand?
2. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
3. What is Lovegood wearing?
4. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
5. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)