|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He lost his memory.
(c) He used a spell to transport himself to the moon.
(d) He is retired.
2. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Rita Skeeter.
(b) Albus Dumbledore.
(c) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(d) Bathilda Bagsot.
3. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
(c) Mr. Weasley.
4. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(b) Draco Malfoy.
(c) Mad-eye Moody.
5. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) Hufflepuff's cup.
(b) The original snitch.
(c) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) The Elder Wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
2. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
3. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
4. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
5. About what does Bill warn Harry?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)