|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) To play a joke on Bill.
(b) To play a joke on Ron.
(c) So no one will recognize him.
(d) It is an accident.
2. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(b) Draco Malfoy.
(d) Mad-eye Moody.
3. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
(a) Basilisk venom.
(b) A mixture of gold and silver.
(c) A destruction spell.
(d) Pure gold.
4. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
(c) Mr. Weasley.
5. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Albus Dumbledore.
(b) Rita Skeeter.
(c) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(d) Bathilda Bagsot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lovegood wearing?
2. Who is Nagini?
3. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
4. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
5. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)