|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
(a) A destruction spell.
(b) Pure gold.
(c) A mixture of gold and silver.
(d) Basilisk venom.
2. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) Hufflepuff's cup.
(b) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
(c) The Elder Wand.
(d) The original snitch.
3. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Harry Potter.
(b) Mr. Weasley.
(c) Viktor Krum.
(d) Hermione Granger.
4. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(b) Steals the person's magic.
(c) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
(d) Kills the person.
5. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(b) Draco Malfoy.
(c) Mad-eye Moody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
2. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
3. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
4. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
5. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)