|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(b) Rita Skeeter.
(c) Bathilda Bagsot.
(d) Albus Dumbledore.
2. What is Lovegood wearing?
(a) Grindelwald's sign.
(b) An outdated cape.
(c) A toupee.
(d) A minature petronius.
3. For whose child does Harry become godfather?
(a) Percy Weasley.
(b) Bill Weasley.
4. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) It is an accident.
(b) To play a joke on Bill.
(c) To play a joke on Ron.
(d) So no one will recognize him.
5. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) Voldemort has been captured.
(b) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(c) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
(d) Voldemort is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
2. Who made Krum's wand?
3. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
4. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
5. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)