|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
(b) Mr. Weasley.
2. Who made Krum's wand?
(a) No one knows for sure.
3. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
(b) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(c) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
(d) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
4. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
(b) The Weasley clan.
(c) Voldemort's early life.
5. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
(b) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(c) Kills the person.
(d) Steals the person's magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
2. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
3. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
4. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
5. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)