|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
(a) Basilisk venom.
(b) A mixture of gold and silver.
(c) Pure gold.
(d) A destruction spell.
2. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
(a) They do not believe in ownership.
(b) The buyer.
(c) The maker.
(d) The finder.
3. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Kills the person.
(b) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
(c) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(d) Steals the person's magic.
4. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For taming a dragon.
(b) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(c) For inventing a new type of round wand.
(d) As a professional Quidditch player.
5. Who is Nagini?
(a) A Horocrux.
(b) The leader of the Death Eaters.
(c) A dementer.
(d) A Hogwarts professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lovegood wearing?
2. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
3. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
4. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
5. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)