|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
(a) The maker.
(b) They do not believe in ownership.
(c) The buyer.
(d) The finder.
2. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
(a) He used a spell to transport himself to the moon.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He lost his memory.
(d) He is retired.
3. For what is Harry searching in the vault?
(a) The Elder Wand.
(b) The original snitch.
(c) The real Sword of Gryffindor.
(d) Hufflepuff's cup.
4. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
(c) Mr. Weasley.
5. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(b) Steals the person's magic.
(c) Kills the person.
(d) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
2. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
3. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
4. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
5. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)