|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five, Shell Cottage - Chapter Twenty-six, Gringotts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
(b) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(c) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
(d) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
2. About what is Rita Skeeter's book?
(b) The Weasley clan.
(c) Voldemort's early life.
3. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(b) Rita Skeeter.
(c) Albus Dumbledore.
(d) Bathilda Bagsot.
4. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) To play a joke on Ron.
(b) It is an accident.
(c) To play a joke on Bill.
(d) So no one will recognize him.
5. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(a) No one.
(c) Albus's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
2. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
3. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
4. About what does Bill warn Harry?
5. Who is Nagini?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)