|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tattoo is revealed on Delphi's neck in Act III, Scene 16?
(a) An Augurey tattoo.
(b) A Death Eater tattoo.
(c) A Hufflepuff tattoo.
(d) A Slytherin tattoo.
2. What setting is described for the dream in Act III, Scene 12 in the stage directions?
(b) The Roof of the Hogwarts Express.
(c) Harry and Ginny Potter's House, Staircase.
(d) Godric's Hollow, Graveyard.
3. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act III, Scene 14?
(a) Hogwarts, Slytherin Dormitory.
(b) The Great Hall.
(c) Privet Drive, Cupboard Under the Stars.
(d) Hogwarts, Headmistress's Office.
4. Who were Draco's best friends when he attended Hogworts?
(a) Lily and Snape.
(b) Crabbe and Goyle.
(c) Voldemort and Dumbledore.
(d) Theodore and Snape.
5. What magical word does Albus use to enlarge the bar of soap in Act II, Scene 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act III, Scene 5?
2. What is Harry's response when Ginny asks him in Act III, Scene 13, "Harry, is Albus still in danger?"
3. What magical word does Delphi say in order to have Albus bound in luminous cords in Act III, Scene 16?
4. What is the setting for Act II, Scene 11?
5. What is the setting for Act III, Scene 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What demand does Harry make of Professor McGonagall in Act II, Scene 10?
2. What takes place in Harry's dream in Act III, Scene 12? Where does the dream take place?
3. What is significant about the salute repeated by the characters in Act III, Scene 1?
4. How does Albus intend to right the wrong he has made in Act II, Scene 16?
5. What is relayed to the audience through subtext in Act II, Scene 17?
6. What does Delphi reveal about her history and her plans in Act III, Scene 19?
7. What is a "two-part play"? How would a two-part play such as Harry Potter and the Cursed Child be produced in performance?
8. Who is Dolores Umbridge and how has her position changed in Act III, Scene 1?
9. How does Scorpius describe the alternate universe where he landed in Act III, Scene 14? What does he propose to do about the Time-Turner?
10. How and why does Hermione sacrifice herself in Act III, Scene 9? Who stays with her?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)