|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Scorpius say Harry Potter holds in the world where he is from in Act III, Scene 7?
(a) President of the United States.
(b) Head of Magical Law Enforcement.
(c) Headmaster of Hogwarts.
(d) Minister for Magic.
2. Who has apparently been completing Scorpius's homework for him in Act III, Scene 4?
(a) Amos Diggory.
(b) Craig Bowker.
(c) Theodore Nott.
(d) Severus Snape.
3. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 12?
(a) Privet Drive, Cupboard Under the Stars.
(b) Harry and Ginny Potter's House, Kitchen.
(c) Hogwarts, Staircases.
(d) Godric's Hollow.
4. Who were Draco's best friends when he attended Hogworts?
(a) Theodore and Snape.
(b) Lily and Snape.
(c) Voldemort and Dumbledore.
(d) Crabbe and Goyle.
5. What does Hermione define a Patronus as in Act II, Scene 11?
(a) A descendant of Slytherin.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A magical charm.
(d) An evil spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ron's son in Act II, Scene 17?
2. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act III, Scene 6?
3. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act III, Scene 13?
4. What is the setting for Act II, Scene 14?
5. What magical word does Snape say when he uses his want to lock the door in Act III, Scene 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What setting is described in Act III, Scene 20? How do Albus and Scorpius escape this setting?
2. What is significant about the salute repeated by the characters in Act III, Scene 1?
3. What are Delphi's actions, objectives, and obstacles in Act III, Scene 16?
4. What leads to the conflict between Harry and Ginny in Act III, Scene 15?
5. How has Hermione's character changed in Act II, Scene 11?
6. What is revealed by the prophesy in Act III, Scene 21? What does this signify?
7. What takes place in Harry's dream in Act III, Scene 12? Where does the dream take place?
8. What symbolism can be seen in Act II, Scene 12? Why does the playwright include this scene in the play?
9. How has Scorpius's status at Hogwarts changed in Act III, Scenes 2 through 5?
10. How has the world changed when Scorpius returns to the present in Act II, Scene 20?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)