|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scorpius say his father's name is in Act I, Scene 3?
2. Who appears before young Harry Potter in his dream in Act II, Scene 1?
3. What does Harry receive for his birthday from the visitor in his dream in Act I, Scene 8?
(a) A ring.
(b) A chocolate cake.
(c) A magical wand.
(d) A magic hat.
4. What is the name of Harry Potter's daughter?
5. What is the name of Harry's wife in the play?
6. From whom does Harry receive a letter in Act I, Scene 15?
(a) Madam Hooch.
(b) Lord Voldemort.
(c) Professor McGonagall.
(d) Severus Snape.
7. How is Harry told his parents died by his guardian in Act II, Scene 1?
(a) In an earthquake.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In a boating accident.
(d) In a fire.
8. Who is attributed with the quote "The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution" in Act I, Scene 9?
(a) Severus Snape.
(b) Amos Diggory.
(d) Lord Voldemort.
9. How frequently does Harry say he and his wife wrote to James while he was away at school last year in Act I, Scene 1?
(a) One time per month.
(b) One time a week.
(c) Three times a week.
(d) Two times per month.
10. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 5?
(a) Privet Drive, Cupboard Under the Stars.
(c) Forbidden Forest.
(d) Harry and Ginny Potter's House, Staircase.
11. Whom does Harry claim lost his son because of him in Act I, Scene 9?
(a) Amos Diggory.
(b) Severus Snape.
(c) Madam Hooch.
(d) Lord Voldemort.
12. After whom was Albus Potter given his first name?
(a) Albus Dumbledore.
(b) Albus Weasley.
(c) Albus Snape.
(d) Albus Malfoy.
13. For how long does the Trolley Witch say she has been doing her job on the Hogwarts Express in Act I, Scene 11?
(a) 190 years.
(b) 120 years.
(c) 59 years.
(d) 68 years.
14. Where does Albus tell his father he and Scorpius had attempted to find a new start in Act II, Scene 8?
(a) In the Muggle world.
(b) In Virormore.
(c) In Lord Voldemort's realm.
(d) In Paris.
15. What company does Ron run in the play?
(a) Weasley's Wonder World.
(b) Ron's Sniffle Soups.
(c) Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
(d) Weasley's Weasel House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry give Albus a permission form to go to at the start of his third year at Hogwarts in Act I, Scene 4?
2. With whom did Harry Potter participate in the Triwizard Tournament before the event was canceled?
3. What does Rose claim Scorpius's parents are in Act I, Scene 3?
4. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 2?
5. What magical word do Albus and Delphi say as they touch wands in the beginning of Act II, Scene 4?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)