|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who guides the dragons in the Triwizard Tournament in Act II, Scene 7?
(a) Amos Diggory.
(b) Severus Snape.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
(d) Charlie Weasley.
2. What does Harry receive for his birthday from the visitor in his dream in Act I, Scene 8?
(a) A magic hat.
(b) A ring.
(c) A chocolate cake.
(d) A magical wand.
3. What is the setting established in the stage directions for Act I, Scene 15?
(a) Godric's Hollow.
(b) The Hogwarts Express.
(c) Harry and Ginny Potter's House, Kitchen.
(d) St. Oswald's Home for Old Witches and Wizards.
4. Who threatens to punch Draco in the mouth during the meeting in Act I, Scene 12?
5. Whom does Ron claim his wife is in Act II, Scene 9?
6. When does Rose say that Albus was her best friend in Act I, Scene 10?
(a) When she was ten.
(b) When she was 12.
(c) When she was six.
(d) When she was eight.
7. What House is assigned to Scorpius by the Sorting Hat?
8. How frequently does Harry say he and his wife wrote to James while he was away at school last year in Act I, Scene 1?
(a) One time per month.
(b) One time a week.
(c) Two times per month.
(d) Three times a week.
9. How does the Trolley Witch respond when Albus asks her name in Act I, Scene 11?
(a) "I've forgotten."
(b) "Wendy, thank you for asking."
10. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 9?
(b) Hogwarts, Staircase.
(c) King's Cross.
(d) The Roof of the Hogwarts Express.
11. What House is assigned to Albus by the Sorting Hat?
12. Who is attributed with the quote "The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution" in Act I, Scene 9?
(a) Amos Diggory.
(b) Lord Voldemort.
(d) Severus Snape.
13. What does Rose claim Scorpius's parents are in Act I, Scene 3?
(a) Sea urchins.
(c) Death Eaters.
14. Whose knowledge of plants does Professor McGonagall hope will be useful to Harry in Act II, Scene 3?
(a) Ottaline Gambol's.
(b) Professor Longbottom's.
(c) Professor Snape's.
(d) Madam Hooch's.
15. What is the platform called that leads to the Hogwarts Express?
(a) "Platform One and a Quarter.."
(b) "Platform Nine and One-Quarter."
(c) "Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.”
(d) "Platform Two and a Half."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third school that participates in the Triwizard Tournament in Act II, Scene 7?
2. How is Harry told his parents died by his guardian in Act II, Scene 1?
3. Who speaks to Harry from a painting on the wall in Act II, Scene 8?
4. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 2?
5. Who was the wizard that was recently raided by the Big Ministry, according to Rose in Act I, Scene 10?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)