|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scenes 11 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delphi claim Albus's weakness is in Act III, Scene 19?
2. What does Scorpius say his father's name is in Act I, Scene 3?
3. Whose voice is heard calling Harry's name in the end of his dream in Act III, Scene 12?
(a) Draco Malfoy's.
(b) Lord Voldemort's.
(c) Severus Snape's.
(d) Euphemia Rowle's.
4. What is the setting for Act II, Scene 11?
(a) Harry and Ginny Potter's House, Staircase.
(b) Hogwarts, Headmistress's Office.
(c) Harry and Ginny Potter's House, Kitchen.
(d) Hogwarts, Defense Against the Dark Arts Classroom.
5. Where does the "Transition Scene" in Act I, Scene 4 begin?
(a) Hogwarts, Stairwll.
(b) The Great Hall.
(c) King's Cross.
(d) The Hogwarts Express.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is supposedly creating the screaming sounds from the dungeons in Act III, Scene 2?
2. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 8?
3. What does Hermione define a Patronus as in Act II, Scene 11?
4. What name does Hermione claim to be hers when Albus walks in on her classroom in Act II, Scene 11?
5. What is Harry's response when Ginny asks him in Act III, Scene 13, "Harry, is Albus still in danger?"
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)