|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scenes 11 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Scorpius she wants him to take her to the Blood Ball in Act III, Scene 2?
(a) Ottaline Gambol.
(b) Polly Chapman.
(c) Madam Hooch.
2. What magical word does Snape say to propel Dolore Umbridge backward through the air in Act III, Scene 9?
3. Who is attributed with the quote "The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution" in Act I, Scene 9?
(a) Lord Voldemort.
(c) Severus Snape.
(d) Amos Diggory.
4. What is supposedly creating the screaming sounds from the dungeons in Act III, Scene 2?
5. Over what does Scorpius say he and his imaginary friend had a falling-out in Act II, Scene 14?
(a) The rules of Flash-Chance.
(b) Their sharing of chocolates.
(c) The rules of Tic-Tac-Toe.
(d) The correct rules of Gobstones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act III, Scene 16?
2. Where are Albus and Scorpius determined to be on the map in Act II, Scene 18?
3. What spell does Delphi cast on Scorpius in Act III, Scene 19?
4. Who announces that Rose is the newest member of the Quiddich team in Act I, Scene 4?
5. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)