|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scenes 1 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do all of the volunteering wizards enter in Act II, Scene 3?
(a) Through the chimney.
(b) Through the open doorway.
(c) By transforming to steam through the window.
(d) Through the entrance hall.
2. What company does Ron run in the play?
(a) Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
(b) Weasley's Wonder World.
(c) Ron's Sniffle Soups.
(d) Weasley's Weasel House.
3. What is the setting established in the stage directions for Act I, Scene 16?
(a) The Hogwarts Express.
(b) St. Oswald's Home for Old Witches and Wizards.
(c) Godric's Hollow.
(d) Whitehall, Cellar.
4. Whom does Harry refer to as "probably the bravest man I ever knew" in Act I, Scene 2?
(a) Draco Malfoy.
(b) Lord Voldemort.
(c) Severus Snape.
(d) Ron Weasley.
5. What is the first task of the Triwizard Tournament in Act II, Scene 4?
(a) Climbing a mountain.
(b) Getting a golden egg from a dragon.
(c) Retaining something that the competitor has lost.
(d) Swimming across a reef.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls out Harry's name in the end of Act I, Scene 8?
2. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 8?
3. What does Scorpius offer to Rose when she comes to his compartment in Act I, Scene 3?
4. What is Slytherin the House of?
5. Whom does the Trolley Witch say offered her a job on the Hogwarts Express when it first came to be in Act I, Scene 11?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)