|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scenes 1 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act I, Scene 1 of the play?
(a) The Hogwarts Express.
(b) Godric's Hollow.
(c) King's Cross.
(d) The Great Hall.
2. What is the setting established in the stage directions for Act I, Scene 16?
(a) Whitehall, Cellar.
(b) St. Oswald's Home for Old Witches and Wizards.
(c) Godric's Hollow.
(d) The Hogwarts Express.
3. What year is established in the opening of Act II, Scene 7?
4. What is the magical word that Albus says to incant the Cushioning Charm in Act I, Scene 11?
5. What is Slytherin the House of?
(a) The alligator.
(b) The eagle.
(c) The badger.
(d) The snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls out Harry's name in the end of Act I, Scene 8?
2. Who does Albus hear calling for him before he activates the Time-Turner in Act II, Scene 6?
3. What House is assigned to Scorpius by the Sorting Hat?
4. What is the setting for the dream in Act I, Scene 8?
5. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 8?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)