|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scenes 1 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Harry Potter participate in the Triwizard Tournament before the event was canceled?
(a) Amos Diggory.
(b) Cedric Diggory.
(d) Severus Snape.
2. From whom does Harry receive a letter in Act I, Scene 15?
(a) Madam Hooch.
(b) Severus Snape.
(c) Professor McGonagall.
(d) Lord Voldemort.
3. What is the platform called that leads to the Hogwarts Express?
(a) "Platform Two and a Half."
(b) "Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.”
(c) "Platform Nine and One-Quarter."
(d) "Platform One and a Quarter.."
4. What is the setting for the dream that plays out in Act II, Scene 1?
(a) Privet Drive, Cupboard Under the Stars.
(b) St. Oswald's Home for Old Witches and Wizards.
(d) Harry and Ginny Potter's House, Kitchen.
5. Who tells Amos there is a reason to trust Albus in Act I, Scene 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls out Harry's name in the end of Act I, Scene 8?
2. What does Scorpius offer to Rose when she comes to his compartment in Act I, Scene 3?
3. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act II, Scene 2?
4. Who is attributed with the quote "The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution" in Act I, Scene 9?
5. What is the setting established in the stage directions for Act I, Scene 16?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)