|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
2. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
(b) Front row seats
(c) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
(d) Back row seats
3. Where does the Gup army meet before pulling out of the city?
(a) The Pleasure Garden.
(b) The Lagoon.
(c) The Fountain.
(d) The Palace.
4. Who does Iff suspect Gup City to be at war with?
(a) The Town of G.
(b) Buttoo and the Dull Lake.
(c) The League of Water Genies.
(d) The Land of Chup.
5. What vehicle does Butt drive?
(a) A mail coach.
(b) A horse drawn carriage.
(c) A double decker bus.
(d) A large SUV.
6. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Town of G.
(b) Dull Lake.
(c) Twilight Strip.
(d) Gup City.
7. Why is Rashid accused of being a spy?
(a) Because he holds an enemy weapon.
(b) Because he lost the gift of gab.
(c) Because he dresses unusually.
(d) Because he is found in enemy territory.
8. How does Blabbermouth treat Haroun when they first meet?
(a) Blabbermouth and Haroun never meet.
(b) Hostility .
9. How does the Hoopoe communicate?
(c) With gestures.
(d) With music.
10. What is the Mist of Misery?
(a) A foul smelling mist.
(b) A pungent perfume.
(c) A mysterious portal.
(d) A sparkling rain.
11. What happens to Rashid at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is run over by the bus.
(c) He is threatened to do better,
(d) He is tossed off the train.
12. What happened to Batcheat?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She was married off.
(c) She was made mute.
(d) She was kidnapped.
13. Where is Gup City built?
(a) On an Archipelago.
(b) On a large continent.
(c) Under the ground.
(d) On an island.
14. Who is the leader of the Chupwalas?
(d) Prince Bolo.
15. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
(a) They turn on and off their engines.
(b) They open their doors and then shut them.
(c) They walk around pretending to chat with people.
(d) They drive very slowly around the depot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Buttoo?
2. What is Wishwater?
3. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
4. What is Batcheat's biggest flaw?
5. Who meets Rashid and Haroun at the railway station?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)