|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Twilight Strip.
(b) Gup City.
(c) Dull Lake.
(d) Town of G.
2. Why does Butt not stop to pick up the mail?
(a) So he can make it home in time for dinner.
(b) So he can set a record.
(c) So he can impress Rashid and Haroun.
(d) So he can keep his promise to Haroun.
3. Is Moody Land a real place?
(c) Moody Land is not mentioned in the story.
4. What color are the tents of the Chupwala army?
5. What is the name of Buttoo's houseboat?
(a) Arabian Nights Plus One.
(b) Blue Boat.
(c) Aladdin Wave Rider.
(d) Luxury Liner Lilly.
6. Why does Iff give Haroun the story water to drink?
(a) Because Haroun asks for it.
(b) Because Haroun is thirsty.
(c) Because Haroun is curious about what it does.
(d) Because Haroun is sad.
7. Why is the story Haroun dreams strange?
(a) Because the water he drank was polluted.
(b) Because when he woke up he was upside down.
(c) Because the story was told backwards.
(d) Because Iff poisoned the story.
8. What happens to Rashid at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) He is threatened to do better,
(b) He is run over by the bus.
(c) He is tossed off the train.
(d) He is fired.
9. What color is Batcheat's hair?
10. What is Wishwater?
(a) Water that can grant the drinker amazing dreams.
(b) Water that can make the drinker's wishes come true.
(c) Water that can make anything grow anywhere.
(d) Water that can make the drinker invisible.
11. Who is General Kitab?
(a) The leader of Chup's army.
(b) The leader of the Floating Books.
(c) The leader of the Plentimaw Fishes.
(d) The leader of Gup's army.
12. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(b) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
(c) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(d) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
13. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
14. What is the other name for the Parliament of Gup?
15. Who does Soraya run off with?
(a) Oneeta Sengputa.
(d) Mr. Sengupta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of tasty treat does Iff offer Haroun?
2. Where is the Town of G?
3. Who is the leader of the Chupwalas?
4. What is Alifbay?
5. What is Kahani?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)