|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Goopy and Bagha?
(a) Floating Gardeners.
(b) Plentimaw Fishes.
2. How long does Haroun's attention span last for?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 11 seconds.
(c) 11 minutes.
(d) 43 minutes.
3. Is Moody Land a real place?
(a) Moody Land is not mentioned in the story.
4. What does Haorun think Butt's hair is like?
5. Where is Iff from?
(a) Valley of K.
(b) Ocean of the Streams Story.
(c) Town of G.
(d) Dull Lake.
6. Who is General Kitab?
(a) The leader of Gup's army.
(b) The leader of Chup's army.
(c) The leader of the Plentimaw Fishes.
(d) The leader of the Floating Books.
7. What happened to Batcheat?
(a) She was kidnapped.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She was married off.
(d) She was made mute.
8. What happens when Haroun drinks the story water Iff gives him?
(a) He dreams of faeries and elves.
(b) He dreams of rescuing a princess.
(c) He dreams of being a knight.
(d) He dreams of conquering the world.
9. Who meets Rashid and Haroun at the railway station?
(a) Two firemen.
(b) Twin teachers.
(c) Two politicos.
(d) Two children.
10. What is Wishwater?
(a) Water that can make anything grow anywhere.
(b) Water that can grant the drinker amazing dreams.
(c) Water that can make the drinker invisible.
(d) Water that can make the drinker's wishes come true.
11. What is Bezaban?
(a) A giant building.
(b) A small goblet.
(c) A huge idol.
(d) A tiny brooch.
12. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
(a) Because they like the decor of the room that is not theirs.
(b) Because they are scared.
(c) Because they want to trick Buttoo.
(d) Because they can't sleep.
13. Who is Blabbermouth?
(a) A prince.
(b) A princess.
(c) A Water Genie.
(d) A Page.
14. What shape is Buttoo's houseboat?
(a) A swan.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A fish.
15. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Twilight Strip.
(b) Dull Lake.
(c) Gup City.
(d) Town of G.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Iff and Butt the Hoopoe react to the suspicion of Gup City being at war?
2. Why is the story Haroun dreams strange?
3. How does the Hoopoe communicate?
4. Why is Kahani invisible?
5. What is the other name for the Parliament of Gup?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)