|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gup City built?
(a) Under the ground.
(b) On an Archipelago.
(c) On an island.
(d) On a large continent.
2. What is Kahani?
(a) Earth's second watery moon.
(b) Earth's twin sister.
(c) Earth's third bright star.
(d) Earth's second firey sun.
3. How many people were killed on the bus that plunged into the gully?
4. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
(a) Because they wish to chase after Soraya.
(b) Because the politicos have their own private bus.
(c) Because their car gets stolen.
(d) Because thugs drop them off at the bus depot.
5. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
(a) His mustache.
(b) His lovely locks.
(c) His portly stature.
(d) His bushy eyebrows.
6. What happens when Haroun drinks the story water Iff gives him?
(a) He dreams of conquering the world.
(b) He dreams of faeries and elves.
(c) He dreams of being a knight.
(d) He dreams of rescuing a princess.
7. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
8. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
(a) Language Pies.
(b) Story Water.
(c) Plot Danishes.
(d) Character Pudding.
9. What is Bezaban?
(a) A small goblet.
(b) A tiny brooch.
(c) A giant building.
(d) A huge idol.
10. What vehicle does Butt drive?
(a) A horse drawn carriage.
(b) A double decker bus.
(c) A mail coach.
(d) A large SUV.
11. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Twilight Strip.
(b) Town of G.
(c) Dull Lake.
(d) Gup City.
12. How do Iff and Butt the Hoopoe react to the suspicion of Gup City being at war?
13. What does the water look like in Gup City?
14. How fast does Butt drive?
(b) Very fast.
(c) Somewhat fast.
(d) Very slow.
15. Which tool does the Disconnector most closely resemble?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A saw.
(d) A screwdriver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
2. Where is Dull Lake?
3. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
4. How long does Haroun's attention span last for?
5. Where is Iff from?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)