|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
(b) Back row seats
(c) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
(d) Front row seats
2. Where is Iff from?
(a) Valley of K.
(b) Town of G.
(c) Dull Lake.
(d) Ocean of the Streams Story.
3. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
(a) Language Pies.
(b) Story Water.
(c) Character Pudding.
(d) Plot Danishes.
4. Is Moody Land a real place?
(c) Moody Land is not mentioned in the story.
5. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
6. What is the entirety of Gup's army called?
(a) A Verse.
(b) A Sauna.
(c) A Library.
(d) A Whirlpool.
7. What happens to Rashid at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) He is tossed off the train.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is threatened to do better,
(d) He is run over by the bus.
8. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Dull Lake.
(b) Gup City.
(c) Twilight Strip.
(d) Town of G.
9. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
10. How does Haroun react when he hears the name "Khattam-Shud"?
11. Who is the leader of the Chupwalas?
(a) Prince Bolo.
12. Where is Bezaban located?
(a) In Khattam-Shud's log cabin.
(b) In Khattam-Shud's fortress.
(c) In Khattam-Shud's apartment.
(d) In Khattam-Shud's house.
13. Who is Blabbermouth?
(a) A princess.
(b) A Page.
(c) A prince.
(d) A Water Genie.
14. Do Floating Gardeners like to talk?
(b) Only sometimes.
(c) Floating Gardeners do not talk.
15. How many soliders does Buttoo travel with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
2. Who is Mr. Sengupta?
3. Who is General Kitab?
4. What does Blabbermouth think of Batcheat?
5. Who does Soraya run off with?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)