|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Blabbermouth's hair?
2. Why is it difficult to get a ticket for the buses leaving the depot?
(a) Tickets are very inexpensive so there is very high demand.
(b) The buses only take people of a certain age.
(c) Tickets only go on sale for five minutes at a time.
(d) There are not enough buses for all the people.
3. What happens to Rashid at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is tossed off the train.
(c) He is threatened to do better,
(d) He is run over by the bus.
4. What shape is Buttoo's houseboat?
(a) A fish.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A swan.
5. What is the Mist of Misery?
(a) A pungent perfume.
(b) A mysterious portal.
(c) A foul smelling mist.
(d) A sparkling rain.
6. Do Floating Gardeners like to talk?
(a) Floating Gardeners do not talk.
(c) Only sometimes.
7. Who meets Rashid and Haroun at the railway station?
(a) Two politicos.
(b) Two children.
(c) Two firemen.
(d) Twin teachers.
8. What is Blabbermouth's secret?
(a) Blabbermouth is a fairy.
(b) Blabbermouth is a boy.
(c) Blabbermouth is a elf.
(d) Blabbermouth is a girl.
9. Why do the passengers fear for their lives while riding with Butt?
(a) Because he drives like a maniac.
(b) Because he ignores them completely.
(c) Because he is boring and dull.
(d) Because he acts mean and murderous.
10. Does Prince Bolo love his betrothed?
(a) Prince Bolo is not betrothed to wed.
(c) Only a little.
11. What is a Hoopoe?
(a) A giant hairy elephant.
(b) A petite glass dolphin.
(c) A mechanical bird.
(d) A rubber fish.
12. Who is Khattam-Shud?
(a) A sweet and youthful girl.
(b) A dark and evil prince.
(c) A lovely and soft duchess.
(d) A quiet and thoughtful wiseman.
13. What does Blabbermouth think of Batcheat?
(a) Blabbermouth loves Batcheat.
(b) Blabbermouth does not know Batcheat.
(c) Blabbermouth does not like Batcheat.
(d) Blabbermouth is neutral toward Batcheat.
14. What is the name of Buttoo's houseboat?
(a) Aladdin Wave Rider.
(b) Luxury Liner Lilly.
(c) Arabian Nights Plus One.
(d) Blue Boat.
15. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
(a) Because they want to trick Buttoo.
(b) Because they can't sleep.
(c) Because they are scared.
(d) Because they like the decor of the room that is not theirs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
2. Who is Haroun?
3. Who does Iff suspect Gup City to be at war with?
4. How many soliders does Buttoo travel with?
5. Why does Buttoo fly into a rage?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)