|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Rashid at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is tossed off the train.
(c) He is run over by the bus.
(d) He is threatened to do better,
2. What is the entirety of Gup's army called?
(a) A Whirlpool.
(b) A Verse.
(c) A Sauna.
(d) A Library.
3. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Dull Lake.
(b) Town of G.
(c) Gup City.
(d) Twilight Strip.
4. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
(a) Story Water.
(b) Language Pies.
(c) Character Pudding.
(d) Plot Danishes.
5. Who is Butt?
(a) A dirty child from a poor neighborhood.
(b) A large man Haroun meets at the bus station.
(c) A lovely young woman from the local college.
(d) A dubious man from the sewers.
6. What is the Mystery of Bezaban?
(a) A dance.
(b) A cult.
(c) A crystal ball.
(d) A song.
7. What is Bezaban made out of?
(a) Black ice.
(b) Pure darkness.
(d) Frozen stories.
8. What color is Iff's hair?
9. Why does Buttoo fly into a rage?
(a) Because his wife leaves him for the local baker.
(b) Because Rashid steals his money.
(c) Because Haroun calls him a thief and a liar.
(d) Because he does not want to hear gloomy stories.
10. What does the water look like in Gup City?
11. How does Haroun react when he hears the name "Khattam-Shud"?
12. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
(a) One brother and one sister.
(b) Three bothers and two sisters.
(d) Two brothers and five sisters.
13. What is the other name for the Parliament of Gup?
14. What does Haorun think Butt's hair is like?
15. What is Moody Land?
(a) A country that changes depending upon the mood of its residents.
(b) A theme park full of sad mascots and visitors.
(c) A school that teaches the magic of Moody.
(d) An underwater world where everyone is sad and blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does Butt drive?
2. How fast does Butt drive?
3. What happened to Batcheat?
4. Who is Blabbermouth?
5. Who is Buttoo?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)