|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alifbay?
(a) A city.
(b) A country.
(c) A planet.
(d) A continent.
2. Where is the Town of G?
(a) In the Mountains of M.
(b) The Town of G does not exist.
(c) In the Valley of K.
(d) In the Dull Lake.
3. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
(a) Because he does not know what to wish for.
(b) Beause he is unable to help his father.
(c) Because he keeps thinking of himself.
(d) Because he can only wish for selfish things.
4. Who are the Pages of Gup?
(a) The friends of Gup.
(b) The saints of Gup.
(c) The enemies of Gup.
(d) The army of Gup.
5. Why does Iff agree to take Haroun to Gup City?
(a) Because Buttoo is in love with Iff's wife.
(b) Because Rashid pays him hansomely.
(c) Because Haroun has his Disconnector.
(d) Because Iff feels sorry for Rashid.
6. Who is General Kitab?
(a) The leader of Gup's army.
(b) The leader of Chup's army.
(c) The leader of the Floating Books.
(d) The leader of the Plentimaw Fishes.
7. What is Rashid's reaction to the news of Soraya's disappearance?
8. What is Kahani?
(a) Earth's second watery moon.
(b) Earth's third bright star.
(c) Earth's second firey sun.
(d) Earth's twin sister.
9. Where is Gup City built?
(a) Under the ground.
(b) On an Archipelago.
(c) On an island.
(d) On a large continent.
10. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(b) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
(c) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(d) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
11. Who is Mali?
(a) A Plentimaw Fishes.
(b) A Floating Gardener.
(c) A storyteller.
(d) A king.
12. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Gup City.
(b) Twilight Strip.
(c) Town of G.
(d) Dull Lake.
13. What color is the cup Iff gives to Haroun?
14. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
15. Why does Buttoo fly into a rage?
(a) Because his wife leaves him for the local baker.
(b) Because Haroun calls him a thief and a liar.
(c) Because Rashid steals his money.
(d) Because he does not want to hear gloomy stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Iff's hair?
2. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
3. What is Blabbermouth's secret?
4. What is Moody Land?
5. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)