|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of tasty treat does Iff offer Haroun?
2. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(b) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
(c) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(d) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
3. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
(a) Because he does not know what to wish for.
(b) Beause he is unable to help his father.
(c) Because he can only wish for selfish things.
(d) Because he keeps thinking of himself.
4. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Town of G.
(b) Twilight Strip.
(c) Dull Lake.
(d) Gup City.
5. Why does Butt not stop to pick up the mail?
(a) So he can make it home in time for dinner.
(b) So he can impress Rashid and Haroun.
(c) So he can set a record.
(d) So he can keep his promise to Haroun.
6. Why does Iff agree to take Haroun to Gup City?
(a) Because Iff feels sorry for Rashid.
(b) Because Haroun has his Disconnector.
(c) Because Rashid pays him hansomely.
(d) Because Buttoo is in love with Iff's wife.
7. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
(b) Front row seats
(c) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
(d) Back row seats
8. How many people were killed on the bus that plunged into the gully?
9. Why do the passengers fear for their lives while riding with Butt?
(a) Because he ignores them completely.
(b) Because he drives like a maniac.
(c) Because he is boring and dull.
(d) Because he acts mean and murderous.
10. Who are Goopy and Bagha?
(b) Floating Gardeners.
(c) Plentimaw Fishes.
11. Who is Butt?
(a) A dirty child from a poor neighborhood.
(b) A large man Haroun meets at the bus station.
(c) A dubious man from the sewers.
(d) A lovely young woman from the local college.
12. Where do the people of Kahani get their treats from?
(b) The Moon.
(c) The Sun.
13. What is the Mist of Misery?
(a) A sparkling rain.
(b) A mysterious portal.
(c) A pungent perfume.
(d) A foul smelling mist.
14. How does Blabbermouth treat Haroun when they first meet?
(a) Blabbermouth and Haroun never meet.
(b) Hostility .
15. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
(a) Because the politicos have their own private bus.
(b) Because their car gets stolen.
(c) Because thugs drop them off at the bus depot.
(d) Because they wish to chase after Soraya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sneaks into Buttoo's houseboat while Rashid and Haroun are sleeping?
2. What is the Mystery of Bezaban?
3. What does the water look like in Gup City?
4. What is the entirety of Gup's army called?
5. Why does Blabbermouth threaten Haroun?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)