|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the Chupwalas?
(a) Prince Bolo.
2. Where is Dull Lake?
(a) Near the Town of G.
(b) Dull Lake does not exist.
(c) Near the Valley of K.
(d) In the sad city that forgot its name.
3. What happened to Batcheat?
(a) She was made mute.
(b) She was kidnapped.
(c) She was married off.
(d) She was murdered.
4. What does Haorun think Butt's hair is like?
5. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
(a) They open their doors and then shut them.
(b) They walk around pretending to chat with people.
(c) They turn on and off their engines.
(d) They drive very slowly around the depot.
6. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
7. Where is the Town of G?
(a) In the Mountains of M.
(b) In the Dull Lake.
(c) In the Valley of K.
(d) The Town of G does not exist.
8. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
9. Who is Prince Bolo betrothed to?
(a) Princess Snickermole.
(b) Princess Uglymug.
(c) Princess Snaggletooth.
(d) Princess Batcheat.
10. Who is King Chattergy?
(a) The Prince of Gup.
(b) The King of Chup.
(c) The Prince of Chup.
(d) The King of Gup.
11. Where is the Land of Chup located?
(a) Dull Lake.
(b) Valley of K.
(c) Twilight Strip.
(d) Dark Side of Kahani.
12. What shape is Buttoo's houseboat?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A swan.
(c) A fish.
(d) A giraffe.
13. What color is Iff's hair?
14. Who are Goopy and Bagha?
(a) Plentimaw Fishes.
(d) Floating Gardeners.
15. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
(a) Because they can't sleep.
(b) Because they are scared.
(c) Because they like the decor of the room that is not theirs.
(d) Because they want to trick Buttoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bezaban made out of?
2. Who is Soraya?
3. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
4. Where do the people of Kahani get their treats from?
5. Who does the Hoopoe remind Haroun of?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)