|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is General Kitab?
(a) The leader of the Floating Books.
(b) The leader of Chup's army.
(c) The leader of the Plentimaw Fishes.
(d) The leader of Gup's army.
2. Where is the Land of Chup located?
(a) Valley of K.
(b) Dull Lake.
(c) Twilight Strip.
(d) Dark Side of Kahani.
3. How does Haroun react when he hears the name "Khattam-Shud"?
4. What is the only word Rashid can say at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What color is the cup Iff gives to Haroun?
6. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
7. What does the water look like in Gup City?
8. What is a Hoopoe?
(a) A mechanical bird.
(b) A rubber fish.
(c) A petite glass dolphin.
(d) A giant hairy elephant.
9. What color are the tents of the Chupwala army?
10. Why does Blabbermouth threaten Haroun?
(a) Because Haroun knows their secret.
(b) Because Haroun knows of Blabbermouth's family history.
(c) Because Haroun kisses Blabbermouth.
(d) Because Haroun laughs at Blabbermouth.
11. Who are the Pages of Gup?
(a) The friends of Gup.
(b) The saints of Gup.
(c) The enemies of Gup.
(d) The army of Gup.
12. What shape is Buttoo's houseboat?
(a) A fish.
(b) A swan.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A giraffe.
13. What is Batcheat's biggest flaw?
(a) She wears ugly clothing.
(b) She sings horribly.
(c) She can only speak backwards.
(d) She is very rude.
14. Who is Khattam-Shud?
(a) A dark and evil prince.
(b) A lovely and soft duchess.
(c) A sweet and youthful girl.
(d) A quiet and thoughtful wiseman.
15. Who does the Hoopoe remind Haroun of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kahani invisible?
2. What is the Mist of Misery?
3. Where is the P2C2E House located?
4. Do Floating Gardeners like to talk?
5. What does Haorun think Butt's hair is like?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)