Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
(b) One brother and one sister.
(c) Two brothers and five sisters.
(d) Three bothers and two sisters.
2. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
(a) Story Water.
(b) Plot Danishes.
(c) Character Pudding.
(d) Language Pies.
3. Where is Iff from?
(a) Valley of K.
(b) Dull Lake.
(c) Ocean of the Streams Story.
(d) Town of G.
4. Who is Mr. Sengupta?
(a) Haroun's stepfather.
(b) Haroun's neighbor.
(c) Haroun's mentor.
(d) Haroun's doctor.
5. What color is Blabbermouth's hair?
6. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Town of G.
(b) Twilight Strip.
(c) Dull Lake.
(d) Gup City.
7. Who is General Kitab?
(a) The leader of Chup's army.
(b) The leader of Gup's army.
(c) The leader of the Floating Books.
(d) The leader of the Plentimaw Fishes.
8. Is Moody Land a real place?
(a) Moody Land is not mentioned in the story.
9. Which type of tasty treat does Iff offer Haroun?
10. Who is Prince Bolo betrothed to?
(a) Princess Batcheat.
(b) Princess Snaggletooth.
(c) Princess Uglymug.
(d) Princess Snickermole.
11. Do Floating Gardeners like to talk?
(a) Floating Gardeners do not talk.
(c) Only sometimes.
12. What color is the cup Iff gives to Haroun?
13. Who is Mali?
(a) A storyteller.
(b) A Floating Gardener.
(c) A Plentimaw Fishes.
(d) A king.
14. What color are the tents of the Chupwala army?
15. What is Batcheat's biggest flaw?
(a) She is very rude.
(b) She sings horribly.
(c) She wears ugly clothing.
(d) She can only speak backwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buttoo dress?
2. Who is Rashid?
3. Who is Buttoo?
4. What is Rashid's reaction to the news of Soraya's disappearance?
5. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)