|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle does Butt drive?
(a) A mail coach.
(b) A horse drawn carriage.
(c) A double decker bus.
(d) A large SUV.
2. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
(d) Mr. Sengupta.
3. What is Alifbay?
(a) A country.
(b) A continent.
(c) A city.
(d) A planet.
4. Which type of tasty treat does Iff offer Haroun?
5. Who is Mali?
(a) A king.
(b) A Floating Gardener.
(c) A storyteller.
(d) A Plentimaw Fishes.
6. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
7. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
(a) Because thugs drop them off at the bus depot.
(b) Because the politicos have their own private bus.
(c) Because their car gets stolen.
(d) Because they wish to chase after Soraya.
8. How do Iff and Butt the Hoopoe react to the suspicion of Gup City being at war?
9. Why is Kahani invisible?
(a) Because it does not exist.
(b) Because it is made up of space.
(c) Because it is cloaked in shadow.
(d) Because it spins too fast.
10. What color is Iff's hair?
11. What does Blabbermouth think of Batcheat?
(a) Blabbermouth does not know Batcheat.
(b) Blabbermouth loves Batcheat.
(c) Blabbermouth does not like Batcheat.
(d) Blabbermouth is neutral toward Batcheat.
12. What is the other name for the Parliament of Gup?
13. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
(a) Two brothers and five sisters.
(c) Three bothers and two sisters.
(d) One brother and one sister.
14. How many soliders does Buttoo travel with?
15. Which animal does Haroun's bed take the shape of?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A fish.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A peacock
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Buttoo's houseboat?
2. What is Kahani?
3. What shape is Buttoo's houseboat?
4. Who does the Hoopoe remind Haroun of?
5. What is the Twilight Strip?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)