|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, An Iff and a Butt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Front row seats
(b) Back row seats
(c) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
(d) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
2. What is Rashid's vocation?
3. What shape is Buttoo's houseboat?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A fish.
(d) A swan.
4. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
5. Why is the story Haroun dreams strange?
(a) Because when he woke up he was upside down.
(b) Because Iff poisoned the story.
(c) Because the water he drank was polluted.
(d) Because the story was told backwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
2. Who is the leader of the Chupwalas?
3. What vehicle does Butt drive?
4. Why does Iff agree to take Haroun to Gup City?
5. Why do the passengers fear for their lives while riding with Butt?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)