|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, An Iff and a Butt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Iff from?
(a) Dull Lake.
(b) Ocean of the Streams Story.
(c) Town of G.
(d) Valley of K.
2. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Front row seats
(b) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
(c) Back row seats
(d) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
3. What is the name of Buttoo's houseboat?
(a) Luxury Liner Lilly.
(b) Arabian Nights Plus One.
(c) Aladdin Wave Rider.
(d) Blue Boat.
4. What is Haroun's opinion of Rashid's stories?
(a) He finds them annoying.
(b) He finds them boring.
(c) He finds them fascinating.
(d) He finds them exciting.
5. Why is it difficult to get a ticket for the buses leaving the depot?
(a) Tickets are very inexpensive so there is very high demand.
(b) There are not enough buses for all the people.
(c) Tickets only go on sale for five minutes at a time.
(d) The buses only take people of a certain age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moody Land?
2. What vehicle does Butt drive?
3. Why does Butt not stop to pick up the mail?
4. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
5. What happens when Haroun drinks the story water Iff gives him?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)