|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, An Iff and a Butt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Town of G?
(a) In the Mountains of M.
(b) In the Dull Lake.
(c) The Town of G does not exist.
(d) In the Valley of K.
2. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
3. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
4. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
(b) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
(c) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(d) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
5. What does Wishwater look like?
(a) Dazzling and colorful.
(b) Silver and silky.
(c) Muddy and thick.
(d) Dark and glittery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Buttoo's houseboat?
2. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
3. How do Iff and Butt the Hoopoe react to the suspicion of Gup City being at war?
4. Where is Iff from?
5. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)