|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Dark Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
(b) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(c) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(d) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
2. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Strong and handsome.
(b) Scrawny and plain.
(c) Tall and lithe.
(d) Short and ugly.
3. Where does the Gup army meet before pulling out of the city?
(a) The Lagoon.
(b) The Pleasure Garden.
(c) The Fountain.
(d) The Palace.
4. Who sneaks into Buttoo's houseboat while Rashid and Haroun are sleeping?
(a) A slimey toad.
(b) A water genie.
(c) A lithe dancer.
(d) A sparkle faerie.
5. What is the poison being kept in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Batcheat?
2. What color are the tents of the Chupwala army?
3. Is Moody Land a real place?
4. Why does Haroun wish to go to Gup City?
5. What is the Mystery of Bezaban?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)