|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Dark Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Blabbermouth?
(a) A prince.
(b) A princess.
(c) A Page.
(d) A Water Genie.
2. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
(a) The Dark Ship.
(b) The Deep Woods.
(c) The Black Shore.
(d) The Commander's Tent.
3. What is the Mystery of Bezaban?
(a) A cult.
(b) A dance.
(c) A crystal ball.
(d) A song.
4. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
5. What is the Twilight Strip?
(a) A slang term for a special type of sandal.
(b) A section of cloth that is very valuable to the people of Gup.
(c) A special type of ritual makeup used by the people of Chup.
(d) A section of territory that divides the light and dark side of Kahani.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
2. What is Blabbermouth's secret?
3. Why is Rashid accused of being a spy?
4. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
5. Where is Iff from?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)