|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Dark Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the poison being kept in?
2. Why does Haroun wish to go to Gup City?
(a) To find Buttoo a new tie.
(b) To get his father's cancelled subscription reversed.
(c) To find his mother, Soraya.
(d) To talk to the Walrus about becoming a Storyteller.
3. What is the name of Buttoo's houseboat?
(a) Arabian Nights Plus One.
(b) Blue Boat.
(c) Aladdin Wave Rider.
(d) Luxury Liner Lilly.
4. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
(a) Because he looks like Prince Bolo.
(b) Because he looks like Butt.
(c) Because he looks like Mr. Sengupta.
(d) Because he looks like his teacher.
5. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
(a) Plot Danishes.
(b) Language Pies.
(c) Character Pudding.
(d) Story Water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbol for Khattam-Shud?
2. What does Iff drop into the acidic water?
3. Is Khattam-Shud's voice like his subjects?
4. Who is Blabbermouth?
5. Where does the Gup army meet before pulling out of the city?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)