|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Dark Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Mystery of Bezaban?
(a) A crystal ball.
(b) A dance.
(c) A cult.
(d) A song.
2. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
(a) Because he looks like his teacher.
(b) Because he looks like Mr. Sengupta.
(c) Because he looks like Butt.
(d) Because he looks like Prince Bolo.
3. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
(a) Kills Iff.
(b) Flys away.
(c) Tells his father.
(d) Turns into a monster.
4. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
(a) Language Pies.
(b) Story Water.
(c) Plot Danishes.
(d) Character Pudding.
5. Is Khattam-Shud's voice like his subjects?
(a) A little.
(b) Khattam-Shud is unable to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bezaban?
2. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
3. Does Prince Bolo believe Rashid's story about how he came to be on the planet?
4. What is Blabbermouth's secret?
5. Where is the P2C2E House located?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)