Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hunt have the leaders of the group in charge of taking out Castro transferred to?
2. Who does Harry believe Chevi is in love with?
3. Who has many nicknames for Chevi?
4. From the stewardess' transcripts who does Harry learn she is now spending time with in Part V, Chapter twenty-two?
5. Who is tortured with his head in a toilet bowl, although this person will not confess to giving up the men lost in the raid?
Essay Topic 1
Dix Butler and Harry begin working together and share an apartment in Berlin. Compare the characters of Dix Butler and Harry, analyzing how Dix affects Harry. What kind of person is Dix? How is Dix's attitude about life different than Harry's? How do they feel about each other?
Essay Topic 2
"Harlot's Ghost" is the story of Harry Hubbard's adventures in the CIA. Analyze the character of Harry from the first few chapters of the text. Who is Harry married to at the beginning of the novel? How did Harry get involved in the CIA? What happened to Kittredge's first husband and her son?
Essay Topic 3
In Part V, Chapters 1 - 10 of "Harlot's Ghost", the character of Modene is introduced. She becomes an important character in Harry's life. Analyze the character of Modene, and examine her affect on Harry. How does Harry meet Modene? How does Modene mirror Kittredge? Who is Modene dating who is famous? How does Modene remind Harry of Kittredge?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)