Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hunt have the leaders of the group in charge of taking out Castro transferred to?
2. Who does Harry believe Chevi is in love with?
3. Who has many nicknames for Chevi?
4. From the stewardess' transcripts who does Harry learn she is now spending time with in Part V, Chapter twenty-two?
5. Who is tortured with his head in a toilet bowl, although this person will not confess to giving up the men lost in the raid?
The reader is presented with Kittredge's theory of the Alpha and Omega in Part I, Chapters 5 - 14. Explore the theme of of the Alpha and Omega throughout the novel thus far. . What characters could be examples of the different psyches? How passionate is Kittredge about her work? What does each psyche represent?
"Harlot's Ghost", Part IV, Chapters 31 - 36, deals with endings. Several of Harry's endings in his life and a few others. Examine the theme of endings in the novel "Harlot's Ghost". What is the definition of an ending? What type of endings are there in "Harlot's Ghost"? How is Harry affected by these different endings in his life? Is he worse off or better off? Where at in Harry's life is he at when all these endings happen? Do they all happen about the same time?
In Part V, Chapters 1 - 10 of "Harlot's Ghost", the character of Modene is introduced. She becomes an important character in Harry's life. Analyze the character of Modene, and examine her affect on Harry. How does Harry meet Modene? How does Modene mirror Kittredge? Who is Modene dating who is famous? How does Modene remind Harry of Kittredge?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)