|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kittredge's friend who has an affair with JFK?
2. Harry is depressed in Part V, Chapter thirty-five, after his breakup with who?
3. Who gave Allen Dulles a coded go-ahead for Cuba?
4. In Part IV, Chapter 29, who asks Hunt if they can meet Nardone and he tells them no?
(c) Libertad La Lengua.
5. Who asks Harry if he hooked "the mermaid?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry's father ask him to stay away from?
2. Where does Harry say the company lands when they can no longer land in Trinidad during the invasion?
3. What does Harry spend his time monitoring while in Miami?
4. Where does Harry vacation with his mother and afterward meets with a special group about sabotaging Cuba?
5. Who is Harry meeting with who starts to have a heart attack in Part V, Chapter thirteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Chevi after he is arrested and his cover is blown?
2. What important event takes place in Part Six, Chapters 19 with the CIA?
3. Who does Harry report his information to, and how is he serving several masters?
4. Why doesn't Harry care to become a "Most Special Fellow?"
5. Who are the famous men that Modene has affairs with?
6. How does the faulty wiretap scenario in Part V, Chapters 21 - 30 illustrate the problems inherent in serving different interests?
7. How does multiple names serve as one of the larger symbols in "Harlot's Ghost"?
8. Who is Chevi and how has he become important to the Agency?
9. What does Chevi reveal about Libertad la Lengua?
10. What are two of the dual personalities that appear in Part IV, Chapters 25 - 30?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)