|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the former head of the Cuban Senate that Harry meets with in Part V, Chapter six?
(a) Tommy Bomero.
(b) Tony Batteo.
(c) Toto Barbaro.
(d) Todd Battie.
2. Where does Hunt have the leaders of the group in charge of taking out Castro transferred to?
3. Where does Chevi go after his cover his blown and his life is in danger?
(a) To New Orleans to work at a bank.
(b) To Los Angeles to work at a bank.
(c) To Miami to work at a bank.
(d) To Houston to work at a bank.
4. What does the Washington bureau ask Harry a bunch of questions about in Part IV, Chapter 20?
(a) His conversation with Howard Hunt.
(b) His conversation with Sherman.
(c) His conversation with Boris Masarov.
(d) His conversation with George Francis.
5. Who arranges a raid on Cuba, although the men never reach their target?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry try to warn his father about in Part V, Chapter fifteen?
2. Whose passionate affair does Harry describe in Part IV, Chapter 33?
3. What is the name of the exile who is added to Harry's team in Part V, Chapter thirty-eight?
4. Harry reads the transcripts from the stewardess and her friend; who does he find out she was spending her weekends with in Las Vegas?
5. During a letter, Harry's father tells him he has reunited with his ex-wife; who is he distraught over committing suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the faulty wiretap scenario in Part V, Chapters 21 - 30 illustrate the problems inherent in serving different interests?
2. What important event takes place in Part Six, Chapters 19 with the CIA?
3. What happens to Chevi after he is arrested and his cover is blown?
4. How does Harry's rise to his father's side mirror the country's expectation that Bobby Kennedy will somehow help to fill the place his brother left?
5. Why does Arnie Rosen seem to have a grudge against Harry?
6. Who does Harry report his information to, and how is he serving several masters?
7. In Part Six, Chapters 11 - 20, how do the people in Harry's life start acting strangely?
8. How does Modene serve as a replacement of Kittredge for Harry?
9. How does multiple names serve as one of the larger symbols in "Harlot's Ghost"?
10. How does Harry describe the new CIA headquarters from I-J-K-L to Langley?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)