|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kittredge say has always hung like a ghost over her and Hugh's marriage and their sex life?
(a) Augustus Farr.
(c) Arnie Rosen.
(d) Dix Butler.
2. Part Six, Chapter thirteen, recounts a conversation between Kennedy and who?
(a) J. Edgar Hoover.
3. What is the name of the affiliated CIA link that Harry wants to become a part of?
(a) An "Extra Close Encounter."
(b) A "Most Special Fellow."
(c) A "Journey Down."
(d) An "Outstanding Place."
4. Who does Hugh agree with Harry that he should stay away from in Part IV, Chapter twenty-one?
5. Who is going to be replacing Harvey as an agent in Cuba?
Short Answer Questions
1. What death has Cal become obsessed with in Part Six, Chapter thirty-four?
2. Where is Harry's father going in hopes of reuniting with his ex-wife in Part Six, Chapter Two?
3. Who does Harry learn that Dix tortured, who turned out to have friends in powerful places?
4. Where is Castro currently residing in Part Six, Chapter thirty and is doing very favorably there?
5. Who does Harvey think is acting as an agent of the Kennedy's?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harry's rise to his father's side mirror the country's expectation that Bobby Kennedy will somehow help to fill the place his brother left?
2. How does Harry describe the new CIA headquarters from I-J-K-L to Langley?
3. What happens to Chevi after he is arrested and his cover is blown?
4. How does multiple names serve as one of the larger symbols in "Harlot's Ghost"?
5. Why doesn't Harry care to become a "Most Special Fellow?"
6. Who does Harry report his information to, and how is he serving several masters?
7. In Part Six, Chapters 11 - 20, how do the people in Harry's life start acting strangely?
8. How is Cal's growing weakness highlighted in his letters to Harry?
9. How is Harry's recording of the invasion of The Bay of Pigs as a journal rather than letters to Kittredge important as a real breakthrough for them?
10. How do Hugh and Kittredge help Harry with the Boris situation?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)