|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry attends the special classes that Hugh teaches; what does he call the days when important guests attend?
(a) High Wednedays.
(b) High Fridays.
(c) High Thursdyas.
(d) High Mondays.
2. What does Dix talk about to Harry as part of the job of being an agent after they leave the cellar bar in Part II, Chapter 8?
(d) Giving up relationships.
3. What is the name of Harry's friends wife who Dix Butler tries to hit on in Part II, Chapter 7?
4. How was Harry's leg broken when he was younger?
(a) During a motorcycle accident.
(b) During a skiing accident.
(c) During a bike accident.
(d) During a car accident.
5. In Omega XII, what does Harry have trouble with at the Moscow border?
(a) His missing passport.
(b) His ripped up passport.
(c) His waterlogged passport.
(d) His burned passport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry believed killed Hugh?
2. Harvey asks Harry what his codename was in Washington D.C. What reason does Harry give for not revealing it?
3. Harry's father has remarried and has twin boys; what are their nicknames?
4. Where does Harry's father take him on his fifteenth birthday?
5. What does Harry discuss with the man he meets in Part II, Chapter 12 besides the security of Catheter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Harry's life dominated by strong male figures?
2. What does Harvey want to do with the mission Cloakroom?
3. In Omega I through Omega VII, Harry spends a lot of time discussing his childhood and background. How are these connections important to him?
4. How do all the different names represented by cryptograms reinforce the concept of Alpha and Omega?
5. What does rock climbing represent for Harry and Hugh?
6. What are the three different versions of the CIA man that are presented in Omega VII - Omega XII of "Harlot's Ghost"?
7. What does Harry read from Rosen's confidential letter to Dix in Part II, Chapter 14?
8. What does Harvey keep doing with Harry's cryptogram?
9. How is Kittredge's sixth sense emphasized when Harry sends her a brooch?
10. What does the note say that Boris passes to Harry at the end of Part IV, Chapter 19?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)