|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hunt tell Harry has labeled him as untrustworthy?
(a) Arnie Rosen.
(c) Bill Harvey.
(d) Dix Butler.
2. In Part II, Chapter 5, what project of Harry's is the General checking on?
(a) The water project.
(b) The tunnel project.
(c) The highway project.
(d) The sewer project.
3. How was Harry's leg broken when he was younger?
(a) During a car accident.
(b) During a bike accident.
(c) During a motorcycle accident.
(d) During a skiing accident.
4. In Omega I, what two ghosts does Harry say haunt the island?
(a) August Snowman and Dry Farr.
(b) Augustus Dryer and Snowman Farr.
(c) Snowman Dryer and Augustus Farr.
(d) Dryer Augustus and Farr Snowman.
5. What is Harry 1/8 of from his mother?
(a) Sioux Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harry writes that he has two autobiographies, one of which is over 2,000 pages long, and the other is how many pages?
2. Who does Harry have a strong sense that Kittredge is in the Vault with in Omega XII?
3. In Part I, Chapter 8, Harry discusses his education in his tactical and historical classes; he learns about governmental languages, messages, and what?
4. In a letter to Kittredge in Part IV, Chapter seven, Harry lies and tells her he's seeing a prostitute, and he tries to theorize the Alpha as representing what?
5. What does Harvey give to Harry as they head to meet someone at midnight in Part II, Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What experience does Harry share that has to do with God and lust?
2. Harvey gives Harry two tapes to record the conversation with Gehlen. Besides taping Gehlen, what does Harry do with the other tape?
3. How is Harry described as a child?
4. How is the growing difference between who Harry is as a CIA agent and whom he feels like enumerated in Part II, Chapters 1 - 4?
5. How has Harry become more of a man in Part II, Chapters 5 - 10?
6. How is Kittredge's theory of Alpha and Omega represented in Harry in Part IV, Chapters 7 - 13?
7. What are the three different versions of the CIA man that are presented in Omega VII - Omega XII of "Harlot's Ghost"?
8. How do Harry's issues with authority reemerge in Part IV, Chapters 7 - 13?
9. What does Harry learn about Kittredge's father that is disturbing?
10. How do all the different names represented by cryptograms reinforce the concept of Alpha and Omega?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)