|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cal go to meet in Paris, who the agency has put next in line for the Presidency of Cuba?
(a) Rolando Cubela.
(b) Roberto Collis.
(c) Rosaro Conners.
(d) Rodand Cummings.
2. Why does Rosen say he cannot be transferred to Israel?
(a) There is a warrant out for his arrest there.
(b) Because of his mother's Jewish roots.
(c) His asthma can't take the climate there.
(d) He has a fear of airplanes.
3. Where does Hunt have the leaders of the group in charge of taking out Castro transferred to?
4. What does Hunt say the Cuban mentality depends upon?
(a) The forest.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The jungle.
(d) The desert.
5. Who does Kittredge write to tell Harry that Sam has married?
6. Who gave Allen Dulles a coded go-ahead for Cuba?
7. Who has sex on the grave of their first love in Part Six, Chapter twelve?
8. Harry reads the transcripts from the stewardess and her friend; who does he find out she was spending her weekends with in Las Vegas?
(a) Dean Martin.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Bing Crosby.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
9. Who confessed to having dealings with the DGI party after being accused of being pro-Castro?
10. Who does Harry's father ask him to stay away from?
11. What is the name of the stewardess that Hugh wants harry to seduce?
(a) Molly Martinsen.
(b) Melissa Matthews.
(c) Mo Moffett.
(d) Modene Murphy.
12. What does Harry try to warn his father about in Part V, Chapter fifteen?
(a) That there is a rumor he is about to be arrested.
(b) That there is a rumor he is going to be fired.
(c) That there is a rumor about men who want to kill him.
(d) That there is a rumor his wife is leaving him.
13. Who is tortured with his head in a toilet bowl, although this person will not confess to giving up the men lost in the raid?
14. What is the name of the exile who is added to Harry's team in Part V, Chapter thirty-eight?
(a) Morgan Rally.
(b) Max Ramono.
(c) Manuel Ray.
(d) Martin Ruiz.
15. What death has Cal become obsessed with in Part Six, Chapter thirty-four?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Ernest Hemingway.
(c) Vivien Leigh.
(d) Clark Gable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hugh agree with Harry that he should stay away from in Part IV, Chapter twenty-one?
2. Who does Harry believe Chevi is in love with?
3. In the second transcript from the stewardess, who does Harry learn that she begun an affair with and now that person sends her lots of roses?
4. What is the name of Kittredge's friend who has an affair with JFK?
5. Who tells Harry that Castro did not want the missiles but Khrushchev convinced him to take them?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)