|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What death has Cal become obsessed with in Part Six, Chapter thirty-four?
(a) Vivien Leigh.
(b) Clark Gable.
(c) Ernest Hemingway.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
2. In a letter to Kittredge in Part Six, Chapter 21, how many men does Harry say they lost while trying to get to Cuba?
3. Who does Harry go into the operation with over in Cuba?
4. Part Six, Chapter thirteen, recounts a conversation between Kennedy and who?
(a) J. Edgar Hoover.
5. What does Hunt get angry with Harry for using and tells him never to use it again in Part IV, Chapter twenty-one?
(a) The secure line.
(b) The company computer.
(c) His office.
(d) His gun.
6. Why does Rosen say he cannot be transferred to Israel?
(a) He has a fear of airplanes.
(b) Because of his mother's Jewish roots.
(c) His asthma can't take the climate there.
(d) There is a warrant out for his arrest there.
7. Who has sex on the grave of their first love in Part Six, Chapter twelve?
8. Harry is depressed in Part V, Chapter thirty-five, after his breakup with who?
9. Who is tortured with his head in a toilet bowl, although this person will not confess to giving up the men lost in the raid?
10. Who is checking out apartments in Part IV, Chapter 31, that the Agency will bug?
11. What Vice President does Harry describe a visit from to in a letter to Kittredge?
12. Who does Kittredge admit to having stayed with for over a year at The Keep in Part Six, Chapter Four?
13. Who is going to be replacing Harvey as an agent in Cuba?
14. Who does Hugh agree with Harry that he should stay away from in Part IV, Chapter twenty-one?
15. What journalist does Fidel Castro give an interview to in The New Republic?
(a) Jerry Dalton.
(b) John Donners.
(c) Jorge Dixon.
(d) Jean Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hunt rooting for during the election in Part V, Chapter thirty-one?
2. Who does Cal go to meet in Paris, who the agency has put next in line for the Presidency of Cuba?
3. What does Hunt say the Cuban mentality depends upon?
4. What is the name of the affiliated CIA link that Harry wants to become a part of?
5. Whose passionate affair does Harry describe in Part IV, Chapter 33?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)