|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cal go to meet in Paris, who the agency has put next in line for the Presidency of Cuba?
(a) Rodand Cummings.
(b) Roberto Collis.
(c) Rosaro Conners.
(d) Rolando Cubela.
2. What is revealed about Libertad in Part IV, Chapter 30 that is very surprising?
(a) She once was a conjoined twin.
(b) She's really from America.
(c) She used to be a man.
(d) She is in love with Harry.
3. Who does Hugh agree with Harry that he should stay away from in Part IV, Chapter twenty-one?
4. Where does Harry vacation with his mother and afterward meets with a special group about sabotaging Cuba?
5. Whose death from 1968 does Harry discuss happened while at a dinner party?
6. Who is going to be replacing Harvey as an agent in Cuba?
7. What death has Cal become obsessed with in Part Six, Chapter thirty-four?
(a) Vivien Leigh.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Ernest Hemingway.
(d) Clark Gable.
8. Who does the stewardess break up with in Part V, Chapter twenty, after he tries to introduce a third woman into their sexual relationship?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Bing Crosby.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Dean Martin.
9. Who gave Allen Dulles a coded go-ahead for Cuba?
10. What is the name of the stewardess that Hugh wants harry to seduce?
(a) Melissa Matthews.
(b) Mo Moffett.
(c) Modene Murphy.
(d) Molly Martinsen.
11. What does Hugh discover after checking with his contacts at the Soviet Desk in Part IV, Chapter twenty-one?
(a) That Kittredge is having an affair.
(b) That something is missing.
(c) That Harry has lied.
(d) That Harry has been slacking on his work.
12. What is the name of the affiliated CIA link that Harry wants to become a part of?
(a) An "Outstanding Place."
(b) An "Extra Close Encounter."
(c) A "Most Special Fellow."
(d) A "Journey Down."
13. From the stewardess' transcripts who does Harry learn she is now spending time with in Part V, Chapter twenty-two?
14. What is the name of the important leader who was arrested in Cuba who Harry later has dinner with?
(a) Max Angus.
(b) Marcel Avel.
(c) Manuel Artime.
(d) Marvin Arvis.
15. What does Harry ask Hunt for during their lunch in Washington to help him overthrow Castro?
(a) Money and men.
(b) Money and guns.
(c) Time and money.
(d) Guns and men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the former head of the Cuban Senate that Harry meets with in Part V, Chapter six?
2. In the second transcript from the stewardess, who does Harry learn that she begun an affair with and now that person sends her lots of roses?
3. Where does Chevi go after his cover his blown and his life is in danger?
4. Harry is depressed in Part V, Chapter thirty-five, after his breakup with who?
5. Who does Harry tell Kittredge in a letter that they are planning on kidnapping in Part Six, Chapter 11?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)