|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part IV, Chapter 29, who asks Hunt if they can meet Nardone and he tells them no?
(c) Libertad La Lengua.
2. Who does Kittredge admit to having stayed with for over a year at The Keep in Part Six, Chapter Four?
3. Where does Harry vacation with his mother and afterward meets with a special group about sabotaging Cuba?
4. What is the name of the affiliated CIA link that Harry wants to become a part of?
(a) A "Most Special Fellow."
(b) An "Outstanding Place."
(c) A "Journey Down."
(d) An "Extra Close Encounter."
5. Where does Harry say the company lands when they can no longer land in Trinidad during the invasion?
(a) The Bay of Goats.
(b) The Bay of Sheep.
(c) The Bay of Cows.
(d) The Bay of Pigs.
6. Who is checking out apartments in Part IV, Chapter 31, that the Agency will bug?
7. What does Harry ask Hunt for during their lunch in Washington to help him overthrow Castro?
(a) Money and men.
(b) Guns and men.
(c) Time and money.
(d) Money and guns.
8. Where is Harry's father going in hopes of reuniting with his ex-wife in Part Six, Chapter Two?
9. Who arranges a raid on Cuba, although the men never reach their target?
10. What is the name of the important leader who was arrested in Cuba who Harry later has dinner with?
(a) Max Angus.
(b) Manuel Artime.
(c) Marvin Arvis.
(d) Marcel Avel.
11. What does Harry try to warn his father about in Part V, Chapter fifteen?
(a) That there is a rumor he is going to be fired.
(b) That there is a rumor he is about to be arrested.
(c) That there is a rumor about men who want to kill him.
(d) That there is a rumor his wife is leaving him.
12. In Part IV, Chapter 26, what does Harry go to with Porringer?
13. Who does Harry tell Kittredge in a letter that they are planning on kidnapping in Part Six, Chapter 11?
14. What is the name of the operation that is encountering some problems with negotiations between the White House and the Kremlin?
15. Where does Chevi go after his cover his blown and his life is in danger?
(a) To Houston to work at a bank.
(b) To New Orleans to work at a bank.
(c) To Los Angeles to work at a bank.
(d) To Miami to work at a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to be replacing Harvey as an agent in Cuba?
2. Who has sex on the grave of their first love in Part Six, Chapter twelve?
3. Who is Harry meeting with who starts to have a heart attack in Part V, Chapter thirteen?
4. Who gave Allen Dulles a coded go-ahead for Cuba?
5. Who does Kittredge write to tell Harry that Sam has married?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)