|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry the very best at while in training at Camp Peary?
(b) Assembling guns.
2. In Part II, Chapter 8, Dix takes Harry to a cellar bar where two men are chained up; what happens to these men?
(a) They are urinated on.
(b) They are whipped.
(c) They are spit on.
(d) They are kicked.
3. Who is VQ/Giblets that Harry is asked to report to?
4. How did Harry get to know the woman that he is having an affair with in Part IV, Chapter seven, the wife of his colleague Sherman?
(a) New Year's Eve party.
(b) Dancing at a Christmas party.
(c) Fourth of July picnic.
(d) Easter brunch.
5. Who is Harry sharing an apartment with in Berlin?
(b) Dix Butler.
(d) Arnie Rosen.
6. What does Harry learn from Harvey that is now in London in Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) The Backroom.
(b) The Frontroom.
(c) The Cloakroom.
(d) The Raceroom.
7. What did Harry's father want Hugh to be for Harry?
(a) His mentor.
(b) His godfather.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His best friend.
8. When Harry is first introduced to Hugh, what is she introduced as?
(a) Hugh's fiancee.
(b) Hugh's wife.
(c) Hugh's girlfriend.
(d) Hugh's friend.
9. Who was killed in the same accident that paralyzed Kittredge's first husband?
(a) Kittredge's daughter Carmen.
(b) Kittredge's daughter Cassandra.
(c) Kittredge's son Christopher.
(d) Kittredge's son Carl.
10. Who does Harry believed killed Hugh?
(a) Arnie Rosen.
(b) Augustus Farr.
(c) Dix Butler.
11. What is the other name for Camp Peary where Harry continues his training?
(a) The Farm.
(b) The Place.
(c) The Ranch.
(d) The Hive.
12. In Omega III, Harry writes about a Virginia farmhouse where he has been working with others since 1982. Whose farmhouse is it?
(a) His father's.
(c) His grandfather's.
13. What did Kittredge do after her first husband was paralyzed in an accident?
(a) Went on a tour around the world.
(b) Cut off all her hair.
(c) Attempted to commit suicide.
(d) Locked herself in her house for a month.
14. What is the name of the General who comes to visit Harry in Part II, Chapter 5?
(a) General Hollis.
(b) General Housten.
(c) General Packer.
(d) General Patton.
15. After the General leaves, what does Harvey express his anger about to Harry?
(a) The General.
(b) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The ever changing cryptograms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, Chapter 8, Harry discusses his education in his tactical and historical classes; he learns about governmental languages, messages, and what?
2. How was Kittredge's first husband paralyzed?
3. Harry finds two men in the woods in Omega VII; who do they work for?
4. What language does Hugh put Harry into intensive study on?
5. What is Harry 1/8 of from his mother?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)