|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry's father's name?
2. What does Harvey tell Harry after he listens to the tape from Harry's interview in Part II, Chapter 13?
(a) Background noise.
(b) That he did a horrible job.
(c) Too much static.
(d) There is too much bad language.
3. What is Kittredge studying in the TSS?
(a) A new language.
(b) Lie detecting.
(d) Mind control.
4. What does Kittredge reveal to Harry in Omega IV about Hugh?
(a) That he has died.
(b) That he has lost his mind.
(c) That he is sick with cancer.
(d) That he has lost his leg.
5. Harry returns to the evening in Maine during Omega II; how long does he say his father was involved with trying to kill Castro?
(a) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
6. In Part II, Chapter 14, whose letters discuss some of the TSS projects, including an experiment with LSD?
(d) Arnie Rosen's.
7. Who is Harry sharing an apartment with in Berlin?
(a) Arnie Rosen.
(d) Dix Butler.
8. When Harry is first introduced to Hugh, what is she introduced as?
(a) Hugh's wife.
(b) Hugh's fiancee.
(c) Hugh's girlfriend.
(d) Hugh's friend.
9. Whose letters does Harry invite Dix to read with him for fun?
(c) Arnie Rosen's.
10. How does Kittredge react to Harry's letter about the Alpha and Omega's in Part IV, Chapter eight?
11. What does Harry decide to record with a tape that Harvey has given him?
(a) T.G.'s version of how Harvey left the FBI.
(b) C.G.'s version of how Harvey left the FBI.
(c) P.G.'s version of how Harvey left the FBI.
(d) S.G.'s version of how Harvey left the FBI.
12. What nickname does Hugh say that Harry can call him?
13. What embarrassing moment does Harry recall about his father and his new wife in Part I, Chapter 1?
(a) His father and step-mother walked in on him while he was making out with his girlfriend.
(b) His father and step-mother walked in on him masturbating.
(c) He walked in on his father and step-mother taking a shower together.
(d) He walked in on his father and step-mother having sex.
14. In Part II, Chapter 5, what project of Harry's is the General checking on?
(a) The sewer project.
(b) The water project.
(c) The tunnel project.
(d) The highway project.
15. In a letter to Harry, who does Kittredge tell him is being considered for the directorship of the CIA?
(a) Howard Hunt.
(b) Arnie Masen.
(c) Dix Butler.
(d) Dorothy Hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kittredge has a strong reaction to Harry's letter about the prostitute and the philosophy of Alpha and Omega. What is her reaction?
2. What is the name of the estate of Harry and Kittredge?
3. Who does Harry call when he gets to the Department of Defense after hiding his letters and tapes of transcripts?
4. In Part II, Chapter 2, Harry doesn't want to talk about his current job with Harvey so what does he try to change the subject to that Harvey hates?
5. Where is estate of Harry and his wife, Kittredge, located in 1983?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)