|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a discussion with Harvey in Part II, Chapter 11, who does Harry identify that they are going to meet at midnight?
2. What does the Chief of Base ask Harry to help him with as a junior officer?
(a) The Berlin tunnel project.
(b) The Berlin sewer project.
(c) The Berlin water project.
(d) The Berlin highway project.
3. Harry returns to the evening in Maine during Omega II; how long does he say his father was involved with trying to kill Castro?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
4. Who does Harry lose his virginity to?
5. What does Harry send Kittredge as a present in Part IV, Chapter five?
(a) A brooch.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A necklace.
6. What is the name of the estate of Harry and Kittredge?
(a) The Keep.
(b) The Grove.
(c) The Place.
(d) The Rose.
7. In Part II, Chapter 14, whose letters discuss some of the TSS projects, including an experiment with LSD?
(a) Arnie Rosen's.
8. What does Kittredge write back in reply to Harry's first letter?
(a) She begs him to come home.
(b) She tells him to send real news.
(c) She asks him to send her some pictures.
(d) She tells him to leave her alone.
9. How was Harry's leg broken when he was younger?
(a) During a motorcycle accident.
(b) During a skiing accident.
(c) During a bike accident.
(d) During a car accident.
10. In Part IV, Chapter sixteen, Harry writes to Kittredge, who does he tell her he is working on a new operation with -- a couple he is sure is KGB?
(a) Dorothy and Howard Hunt.
(b) George and Charlotte Francis.
(c) Sherman and Sally.
(d) Boris and Zenia Masarov.
11. What does Harry think about the stories that Dix Butler tells the American girl he picks up from the nightclub?
(a) That they are heartfelt.
(b) That they are funny.
(c) That they are lies.
(d) That they are ridiculous.
12. What is the name of the General who comes to visit Harry in Part II, Chapter 5?
(a) General Packer.
(b) General Patton.
(c) General Hollis.
(d) General Housten.
13. In Omega VII, what does Harry take with him into the woods?
(a) His father's picture.
(b) His father's pocket knife.
(c) His father's bow.
(d) His father's gun.
14. What is Harry's father's name?
15. In a letter to Kittredge in Part IV, Chapter seven, Harry lies and tells her he's seeing a prostitute, and he tries to theorize the Alpha as representing what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hugh name on his emergency contact information as his next of kin?
2. What do Hugh and Kittredge call their large house that they buy on the Chesapeake?
3. What did Kittredge do after her first husband was paralyzed in an accident?
4. What is the name of Harry's friend who he invites to go out for a drink with and Dix Butler ends up hitting on his wife?
5. In Part II, Chapter 8, Dix takes Harry to a cellar bar where two men are chained up; what happens to these men?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)